- Website: paxforex.org
- Founded: 2011
- Headquarter: 1825, Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- Regulation: no
Swap-free Forex brokers
Swap-free account (account without swap) - Muslim friendly Forex brokers - list of Forex brokers offer swap-free account, there will no swap (rollover charge).
The swap can be positive or negative, open swap-free account traders will not be charged or be paid when holding position overnight.
Most Forex brokers offer swap-free account for all clients on all account types without charge any other commission, few brokers will charge fixed commission to make up for swap expenses while others may have some special conditions. Confirm with your firms if you cannot find details information about this.
- Website: www.xm.com
- Founded: 2009
- Headquarter: Belize, Australia, Cyprus
- Regulation: FCA (#705428), CySEC (License #120/10), ASIC (#443760), DFSA (Dubai), IFSC (Belize)
- Note 1: XM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
- Note 2: The acquisition of XM.COM domain (June 22, 2013)
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)
- Website: www.agea.com
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarter: Agea Jinrong DOO, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevića 107, Podgorica, 81000, Republic of Montenegro
- Regulation: FICRS
- Note 1: AGEA formally is Marketiva.
- Note 2: Agea Jinrong DOO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Montenegro with registration number 5-0557722. In line with MiFID requirements.