NFA Regulated Forex brokers
The National Futures Association (NFA) is the industrywide, self-regulatory organization for the U.S. futures industry in the United States. NFA is an independent regulatory organization with no ties to any specific marketplace.
Registered with NFA mean that the brokers follow strict rules and requirements (includes financial requirements) developed by NFA which will protect investors from fraud and abuse.
Who should register with NFA?
- Brokerages that intend to conduct business with the public on U.S. futures exchanges
- Retail Forex marketplace in the U.S
- Swap dealers and major swap participants in the U.S
- NFA financial requirement for Retail Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED).
- NFA Regulatory Requirements for FCMs, IBs, CPOs, and CTAs. (*.pdf)
You can check the registration status and disciplinary history of any futures firm or individual at Check Broker / Firm Information (BASIC).
- FSA UK (now FCA UK) Regulated Forex brokers.
- CySEC Regulated Forex brokers
- FINRA Regulated Forex brokers
Is your broker regulated by the NFA? Are you satisfied with its trading and support services? Submit your reviews to let other traders know.
|CONTACT NOW »||OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT »||OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT »|