FCA UK Regulated Forex brokers
On 1st April 2013 the functions of the Financial Services Authority (FSA UK) were split into two separate authorities: the 'Financial Conduct Authority' (FCA) and the 'Prudential Regulation Authority' (PRA).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a regulatory body for financial services industry in the United Kingdom. The FCA operates independently of the UK government and funded by the financial services firms it regulates.
The 3 main objectives of the FCA are:
- Securing an appropriate degree of protection for consumers
- Promoting efficiency and choice in the market for financial services
- Protecting and enhancing the integrity of the UK financial system
Below is a list of Forex brokers that regulated by the FCA UK and detail information for each firm. To suggest a new broker to the list please contact us.
- Website: www.xm.com
- Founded: 2009
- Headquarter: Belize, Australia, Cyprus
- Regulation: FCA (#705428), CySEC (License #120/10), ASIC (#443760), DFSA (Dubai), IFSC (Belize)
- Note 1: XM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
- Note 2: The acquisition of XM.COM domain (June 22, 2013)
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)