CySEC Regulated Forex Brokers
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is a financial regulatory body of the Republic of Cyprus. Because Cyprus is a member of European Union and is part of European MiFID regulation so retail Forex brokers that regulated by CySEC also have access to all European markets.
On May 3, 2012, CySEC announced that it decided to include binary options in the list of financial instruments. This made CySEC the first regulatory body that regulates binary options.
Do you trade with a CySEC regulated broker now? What can you say about the firm? Please share your experience by giving reviews on the broker listing page.
- Website: www.xm.com
- Founded: 2009
- Headquarter: Belize, Australia, Cyprus
- Regulation: FCA (#705428), CySEC (License #120/10), ASIC (#443760), DFSA (Dubai), IFSC (Belize)
- Note 1: XM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
- Note 2: The acquisition of XM.COM domain (June 22, 2013)
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)