- Website: www.tradeviewforex.com
- Founded: 2004
- Company: Tradeview Ltd. is
- Headquarter: 5th Floor Anderson Square, 64 Shedden Rd, PO Box 1105, Grand Cayman, KY1-1002
- Regulation: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) (#585163)
STP Forex brokers
STP - Straight Through Processing.
STP broker is a hybrid model between Market Maker and DMA/STP. Sometime it routes your order to the market (acts as an DAM/STP broker - if you win) but sometime it does not (display it own quotes and acts as a Market Maker - if you lose).
- The good: more accurate prices and transparent compare to Market Makers broker, smaller conflict of interest.
- The bad: re-quotes and order rejections.
How STP brokers make money? They have two ways:
- Routes your order to the market and add spread mark-up (similar to DMA/STP)
- Acts as Market Maker and earn from your lose.
Is it a win-win situation where broker always profit? Probably not but it does work most of the time!
- Website: www.agea.com
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarter: Agea Jinrong DOO, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevića 107, Podgorica, 81000, Republic of Montenegro
- Regulation: FICRS
- Note 1: AGEA formally is Marketiva.
- Note 2: Agea Jinrong DOO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Montenegro with registration number 5-0557722. In line with MiFID requirements.