STP Forex brokers
STP - Straight Through Processing.
STP broker is a hybrid model between Market Maker and DMA/STP. Sometime it routes your order to the market (acts as an DAM/STP broker - if you win) but sometime it does not (display it own quotes and acts as a Market Maker - if you lose).
- The good: more accurate prices and transparent compare to Market Makers broker, smaller conflict of interest.
- The bad: re-quotes and order rejections.
How STP brokers make money? They have two ways:
- Routes your order to the market and add spread mark-up (similar to DMA/STP)
- Acts as Market Maker and earn from your lose.
Is it a win-win situation where broker always profit? Probably not but it does work most of the time!
- Website: www.cmtrading.com
- Founded: 2015
- Company: Global Capital Markets Trading, Blackstone Marketing SA (PTY) Ltd
- Headquarters: 14th Floor Sandton City Office Tower 9, Corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg 2196, South Africa
- Regulation: Financial Services Board (FSB)
- Website: forexoptimum.com
- Founded: 2009
- Company: Forex Optimum Group Limited
- Headquarter: 1 Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Regulation: FSA – St. Vincent & the Grenadines (# reg.№ 20603 IBC 2012)