- Website: www.agea.com
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarter: Agea Jinrong DOO, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevića 107, Podgorica, 81000, Republic of Montenegro
- Regulation: FICRS
- Note 1: AGEA formally is Marketiva.
- Note 2: Agea Jinrong DOO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Montenegro with registration number 5-0557722. In line with MiFID requirements.
Forex Brokers Offer Segregated Accounts
Segregated account is a dedicated account that will keep client deposits in a separate account to the money the brokers use for the operation of the business. Below you can find the list of Forex brokers who offer Segregated accounts for clients.
By open Segregated account, your money will be safe as the broker will unable to access your funds. In case the broker goes bankrupt, client's funds will be treated based on the laws and regulation of the country that broker operate (regulated) and hold client's accounts.
In most instances, the amount of money required to open Segregated account is larger than the amount needed to establish normal account. Different brokers may have different requirements.
Few Regulatory Bodies required brokers open Segregated account for client's funds, FCA (UK) is an example.
Do you broker offer segregated account? Are you satisfied with its services? Share your experience and let other traders know.
- Website: www.cmtrading.com
- Founded: 2015
- Company: Global Capital Markets Trading, Blackstone Marketing SA (PTY) Ltd
- Headquarters: 14th Floor Sandton City Office Tower 9, Corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg 2196, South Africa
- Regulation: Financial Services Board (FSB)