5 digit Pricing Forex Brokers
Below you can find the list of Forex brokers who offer 5 decimal pricing (5 digit quote) after the dot (".")
Example of 5 digit pricing:
1.57301 bid/1.57317 ask
You get 1.6 pips spread if you put on a trade at that price.
Normal 4 digit pricing:
1.5730 bid/1.5732 ask
It is 2 pips spread!
With 5 digit pricing you get 1.6 instead of 2 pips spread, it's a better deal! When large amount of money is involved, the smallest fraction of pip is counted and can make great impact.
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)
- Website: www.agea.com
- Founded: 2005
- Headquarter: Agea Jinrong DOO, Bulevar Ivana Crnojevića 107, Podgorica, 81000, Republic of Montenegro
- Regulation: FICRS
- Note 1: AGEA formally is Marketiva.
- Note 2: Agea Jinrong DOO is a limited liability company incorporated in the Republic of Montenegro with registration number 5-0557722. In line with MiFID requirements.