Scalping Forex Brokers
Brokers for scalping - The list of forex brokers that allow scalping (with or without restriction).
Scalping is a trading style that trader will take profit on small price changes using small time-frame, usually just take few pips in profit and exit the trades.
Scalping is popular and can be very profitable for some traders. Not all brokers allow scalping so the first step that is choose brokers that support scalping. Next, you need the right tools and strict exit strategy in other to scalp and make profit.
In the list below, there have brokers that allow scalping without any restriction, few allow clients to scalp but monitor the trades, and few allow scalping with conditions applied such as orders must be held for at least few minutes.
If you've chosen your perfect brokers for scalping in the list below, you're recommended to check broker's trading term and condition again, just in case they changed the term!
Another popular trading style that is hedging - an advanced investing strategy - check out Forex brokers for hedging.
Did we miss any broker? Do your brokers allow scalping? Submit your reviews and share your experience now.
- Website: www.xm.com
- Founded: 2009
- Headquarter: Belize, Australia, Cyprus
- Regulation: FCA (#705428), CySEC (License #120/10), ASIC (#443760), DFSA (Dubai), IFSC (Belize)
- Note 1: XM is a trading name and a registered trademark of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd
- Note 2: The acquisition of XM.COM domain (June 22, 2013)
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)