- Website: www.tradeviewforex.com
- Founded: 2004
- Company: Tradeview Ltd. is
- Headquarter: 5th Floor Anderson Square, 64 Shedden Rd, PO Box 1105, Grand Cayman, KY1-1002
- Regulation: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) (#585163)
DMA/STP Forex brokers
DMA - "Direct Market Access", STP - "Straight Through Processing"
DMA/STP brokers act as counterparty and transfer client's order to the liquidity providers (market execution), as DMA/STP brokers have good numbers of liquidity providers the orders will be filled at the best available prices.
- The good: no re-quote.
- The bad: The market is always moving so the filled prices may not the same as what displayed on trading platform.
How DMA/STP brokers make money?
- The broker will fill your orders at the best market available prices but the price you actually get is something higher, the broker will add small mark-up to the actual price, it's their profits.
- Unlike ECN brokers, DMA brokers do not charge commission on your order.
- Website: www.orbex.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: Orbex LIMITED
- Headquarter: 82nd Street No.6 Ground Floor, Kato Polemidia, Limassol, 4153 Cyprus
- Regulation: CySEC (#124/10) • FCA • Banque de France • CNMV (Spain) • CONSOB (Italy) • FSA (Denmark, Finland) • PFSA (Poland) • AFM • FI (Sweden) • LSC (Lithuania) • CNB • CMVM (Portugal) • FMA (Austria) • FIN-FSA (Finland) • Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC)
- Note: AFBFX Rebrands Company as Orbex (March 3, 2014)