FCA UK Regulated Forex brokers
On 1st April 2013 the functions of the Financial Services Authority (FSA UK) were split into two separate authorities: the 'Financial Conduct Authority' (FCA) and the 'Prudential Regulation Authority' (PRA).
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is a regulatory body for financial services industry in the United Kingdom. The FCA operates independently of the UK government and funded by the financial services firms it regulates.
The 3 main objectives of the FCA are:
- Securing an appropriate degree of protection for consumers
- Promoting efficiency and choice in the market for financial services
- Protecting and enhancing the integrity of the UK financial system
Below is a list of Forex brokers that regulated by the FCA UK and detail information for each firm. To suggest a new broker to the list please contact us.
- Website: www.adss.com
- Founded: 2011
- Company: ADS Securities LLC (registered no 1190047)
- Headquarters: Irena Tower, P.O. Box 93894, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Regulation: Central Bank of the UAE (Resolution Numbers: 164/8/1994 and 126/5/1995), Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission (SFC)
- Note: ADS Securities’ parent company is a major shareholder of Pioneer Trader Ltd, authorised and regulated by FCA UK (#577453)
|CONTACT NOW »||OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT »||OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT »|