• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Its good to join forums and earn bonus funds to trade in real account. I do earn about 100 dollars a month more or less simply by trading free bonus funds. And this really help me build my own account. So far so good that I'm earning good in forex trading. I'm just hoping that in the long run I can say I can really make something good with my account without fearing that I will end up losing big money. Because no matter what will happen I only trade bonus funds.

A journey of a thousand miles beings with a step,so therefore we ought to start as a learner and don't let the story of the successfull and failed trader put us on a wrong route,first is to get some forex trading ebooks as well as making proper research online,then joining a forum where we can share our thoughts,that way we'd start poko apoko(little by little).

- - - Updated - - -

A journey of a thousand miles beings with a step,so therefore we ought to start as a learner and don't let the story of the successfull and failed trader put us on a wrong route,first is to get some forex trading ebooks as well as making proper research online,then joining a forum where we can share our thoughts,that way we'd start poko apoko(little by little).

Everything starts in reading, so we should just keep reading until we know that we have the knowledge that can be applied in Forex trading. It's not hard to learn Forex trading because there are many available learning materials online, it's depend how you apply it.

Well first of all, don't get too caught up in the hype. Forex trading is hard and requires a lot of perseverance on your part. Anyway, I suggest you try out babypips school of pipsology, really important that you do that. Learn indicators as well, study market analysis. There's plenty of information on the profiforex website as well. Goodluck and have fun! :)

Yeah, it's like having seen the market volatile but then, we should be keep on our wit not on our emotions just because we have great movements does not mean we can take advantage on it already. We should have done some analysis if this is just temporarily and there might reversal going on later on.

A pair volatility must be tested first in demo account. I usually spend two months in demo account trading particular pair to have a sense of familiarity before I will decide to trade in real account. In this way I know right away when is the right time to open a position.

- - - Updated - - -

A pair volatility must be tested first in demo account. I usually spend two months in demo account trading particular pair to have a sense of familiarity before I will decide to trade in real account. In this way I know right away when is the right time to open a position.

Firstly the newbie traders should learn all the basic concepts of forex and them he can get into the demo trading and that is the very important place where a newbie traders should learn many things . so in my opinion a traders should take his demo trading very seriously to get better results in real trading account .

Everything starts in reading, so we should just keep reading until we know that we have the knowledge that can be applied in Forex trading. It's not hard to learn Forex trading because there are many available learning materials online, it's depend how you apply it.

Actually i came into Forex by participating in a demo contest. i did not cared to learn about Forex but I managed to multiply my demo balance about 4 times in 2 days before w wrong trade brought it to zero. I was fascinated by this and started trading with real money without caring to learn which made me lose money in the beginning. I soon corrected my mistakes and thoroughly learnt Forex and begin earning from it.

Always start in demo. I do believe that if you really want to know how forex trading works start in demo account. If you get MC then that will remind you that if you invested in real account you already loss your money. That's why its always good if we can start in demo account just to have a feel how forex really works.

I was talking about the basic things that we need to start which is the knowledge, sure we can get knowledge trading with a demo account, but of course it will be easier for you to understand it, if you already have knowledge about Forex trading through reading different stuffs about this business.

Yeah if you would have more knowledge and more resources online and offline to learn forex then the better. So I just hope that I would have more materials that I can read so I can learn forex much better.

Having someone to help you in trading via friends or family will indeed have great advantage. I would say that this is the best way to learn from the experienced traders and since, it's not easy to learn Forex from just reading from the books or online resources but also to learn from the other traders experiences.

You should begin from reading. I started read articles and basic lessons of forex from webs. It made my concepts about forex trading. After it I do trading on demo account , trading practice was in front of me. I know about spread , different orders, use of leverage and deal with market. I make analysis and see different charts and indicators . You should also go through demo first.

Yeah, articles are a good start for newbie who want to start to know about forex, and after understand few concept about forex i think they should try to trade in demo account or in real account if they have alot of bucks to start, and with more trading they can increase their skill and experience.

I'm slowly catching up by reading articles on Forex online but the development seems slow which is most possibly due to the fact that I hardly have time for myself. I still feel that practicing with a Demo account is a good beginning but acquiring the knowledge from the scratch is a basic step.

Knowing how to start is important but knowing how to continue is the more difficult part. It is not easy to always know what next so that you would be able to learn well. You would need to read a lot of articles so that you would be able to keep on learning and so you would be able to develop your skills.

Actually the most important part for new trader is trading, if they can do that then they just start their crucial path to success, i see many people just only read that materials over and over again, which doesn't bring anything to traders except they do some action.

yeah if you know how to start trading , then a newbie should do a lot of trading on the demo account that is. sometimes to much planning and lack of action would not lead to any thing we should start doing the things we know. we should keep on reading while doing some trading so we know what next step we should take.

yeah if you know how to start trading , then a newbie should do a lot of trading on the demo account that is. sometimes to much planning and lack of action would not lead to any thing we should start doing the things we know. we should keep on reading while doing some trading so we know what next step we should take.

I think we don't need to say about that thing, because it already repeated over and over again, about demo account which become the first part or first point where trader need to trade. But i can suggest more riskier way but it could be efficient way for traders to start, using real account to trade while learn, make sure you have good mentor aside of you to give you some examples and will stop if you trying to make some mistakes.

How can you say that having or using the live account is the best way to learn forex when there is so much risk involved in live account. I don't advice tojus get into live account right away. I would rather spend more time in demo account. But we have different views.