• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

A demo account is certainly the way to go. Forums are also great for getting others' opinions about the best brokers, trading platforms, etc. I'm totally new to forex, but in the few weeks I've been involved I've learned so much from the guys in the forums. Very useful info. Thanks to all who post!

we can begin to learn to read a few articles or forex forums that teach you how to trade well, after that we get a good trade theory, then the next thing we should do is to make a practice of using trade demo and we will apply trade theory we have learned with demo trading to be able to get a good trade skills

IF we have spare time then, reading those online resources will be great opportunity to learn Forex and as a good start. And those Forex forums will even benefit you for the shared knowledge and bonuses for the discussions. This way, you will eventually start your trading without the worries of capital.

Indeed we should start reading a lot of tutorials. The more you read the more you would be able to learn a lot. But I would say that you would need to read so many things. it won't be easy but it is very important or else you would get very much confused. there will be so many terminologies that you have to be more familiar with

I'm making good income in forex after hardship. So I do suggest to newbies that they don't expect that they going to make profit right away. if they going to make profit in forex its going to take few days to achieve. My main objective right now is to make sure that newbies will learn how forex works before they going to work to make profit in forex.

Yeah having high expectations for newbies could end up in getting disappointed and being discouraged to continue with trading, so it is better not to be too excited on making money right away but just hope to keep on practicing first and keep on learning.

Yes, excitement could still lead to having missed the danger that is coming. But excitement will also gain us interest and motivation to have our trading. We should try our best that we can have trading with no problem or thinking about elsewhere except in Forex trading.

Yeah having high expectations for newbies could end up in getting disappointed and being discouraged to continue with trading, so it is better not to be too excited on making money right away but just hope to keep on practicing first and keep on learning.

Having higher expectations and even more than what our reality at the moment, just like when we flying above so high, and then when it doesn't come true you will falling down and i am sure someone who falling down after flying so high will be hurt, and i think for newbie you should begin with demo account or real account with low amount of deposit.

It's not good to have those expectations that will not going to be meet no matter what. It's like trading without investments or any means to have capital then, we want to have profits and of course we can't trade without capital. So, if we have this expectation in Forex, we should have prepare the things needed in starting Forex.

That is why having realistic expectations for our trading will be better because it will make us safier from loss and i think that is good for our future in forex too. and with having realistic expectation we have more chance to control our own greed and other bad psychological side, also we are not overconfident when it comes to take decision.

Realistic most come in demo account. In short we need to prove that its feasible in demo account before we try it in real account. I know many don't like to loss money in forex so slowly but surely they want to end up making good income without fail and we can only do that if we practice in demo account first.

Yes, that we need to set it up nearly close enough to our trading plan or will do in the real trading. But if our purpose is the experiment of our trading strategy for the different situations then, it will still be possible. Yes, there's nothing good in reaching profits in quick manner because, it can also make losses quicker.

No trader who able to become profitable since beginning. and no trader who able to become expert without experience failure. that trader need to do is only keep learning till they are able to build their confidence because generate good result already during learning in demo account. if we are able to did good in demo account, we will able to do the same in real account.

We should all begin in demo account. Its in here were our money come from. I guess in the long run I can say I am earning good and earning well in forex without fails. And as long we are failing in demo account chance are we going to fail in real account as well. So one step at a time in our part.

No trader who able to become profitable since beginning. and no trader who able to become expert without experience failure. that trader need to do is only keep learning till they are able to build their confidence because generate good result already during learning in demo account. if we are able to did good in demo account, we will able to do the same in real account.
Loss and Profit are something that every trader need to feel, and it is undeniable that in every way that forex trader walk, there will be something like that they need to experienced, many of them start from demo account and then trade in real account, will gain so much profit later, or with other way that they think comfortable, but if you are good in demo account, it doesn't mean you are good in real account.

I think the first thing to do here is that you get account at any broker and then you go ahead with the demo account learning about forex trading. I am sure things are not going to be easy for you there. You need to spend more time and money to make money from real account in the broker trading.

But it's not actually a prerequisite to open and start with a demo account first. We can start trading with the live account although it is very much recommendable to start with the demo account always then play with it for a very long time.

If you trade in real already then, it means that you have tested your strategy and ready for making real profits. But if is still lacking of some improvements and skills then, I don't think they will need to head on real because, they will just be prone to losses.

Most of the time the problem is not where to begin but how to continue learning forex trading. Because it is more complicated to know what to do next. And I think the best way to do is to just keep on reading. Or else we wouldn't be able to continue learning