• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

I dont have much knowlegde in trading forex, but i am very exciting, after i read much susces story. so from where i should begin, to be a suscesful forex trader?

You can read other thread at this Forum for you

1. Read and learning everthing about Forex
2. Choose your broker and register
3. Create a Demo account
4. Try for trading use your demo account
5. Find your system for trading
6. Never stop learning

:32 (38):

YOu can start by getting to know forex more. You do this by reading books, ebooks and websites about forex. There are a lot of resources that you could find on the internet and most of them are just free so just maximize them. Forex forums are also very helpful in learning the basics so I guess being here will be good for you. It is important that you continue to show that interest learning forex. :)

You have to temperate your excitements a little, also you have to read negative stories and like all say you should invest money that you can lose it. Good luck!

The best thing to do is look up information about Forex and learn everything you can. One thing you can do is read discussions on forex as well. Find as many sites as you can that will talk about the different aspects of Forex trading. At some point, you also want to practice Forex trading with a demo account in order to get an idea on how it works.

Yes, we should find good resources about forex trading. That's only the best way for us to have start in forex trading as we can't just skip it and start trading all the way. Because those traders who have tried such will have losses as their results for those actions.

Getting a good foundation about forex trading is surely the best way to begin. In order to fully understand what you are getting yourself into and how to consistently make those profits you need to know the basics of forex trading so find some good online tutorials to kickstart your forex learning experience.

If you want to start trading Forex you have to start learning and don't take effort for live account directly first use Demo account for your practice and do practice for long time whenever you are not 100% successful trader with demo account don't start live trading.

Demo account is always the right place to start with before any other account demo will give the trader the right to know almost everything about the forex market first before he can proceed to do anything so forex trading is very good and the right place to start is in demo account.

Yeah rexway is right.The best place to begin after getting your forex theory knowledge would be the demo account.it would be helping in strategizing your plans.sincerely there is always a guarantee of success if one puts all into practise using a demo account.

besides using a demo account we also have to use a real account because if we just implement these strategies in a demo account without trading in your account that we need a real readiness and experience that we get will not be enough. for demo accounts and real accounts are completely different, in a real account, we must have the mental preparedness that the strategy that we have implemented in our demo account can also apply in the real account.

The best place to begin trading would majorly be in our demo accounts and anything lesser or higher than that would be disastrous.We shouldn't be saying that because we are quick to learn a strategy then we should be quick to apply it.A strategy must be tested over and over.

For me its always and must always begin in you. Because in forex trading its all about commitment. Are you willing to trade in forex? Are you ready and determine to succeed? Because lets face it many of use want to be successful in forex but many of us as well have some doubts about our ability to succeed and having doubts about yourself is already a sign that you are not prepared mentally to start learning how to trade. How can you be successful when right from the start you don't believe that you can be successful in the first place?

if you don't know where to begin. just better start doing a lot of reading. just do demo account practice when you have read a lot of the basics about forex. because you won't be able to learn on the demo account if you have not read a lot first about the basics in forex.

Yeah that would majorly mean starting from the middle and ignoring the starting point.Ensuring to do extensive reading would be going a long way to help when we are learning forex and backing it up with a demo account would go another extra mile to help.

It's not necessary to have extensive reading like getting here certification or whatever. What we need to is to understand and already in our mind how trading system works. Although, it don't mean that we don't need to rush on learning but we need to still learn the important things in forex.

Yeah to me become an 100% expert in forex doesn't guarantee that we wouldn't be on the losing end atimes but to me learning little and applying much knowledge would be the best.When i mean learning little it means learning the basic requirement for forex success.

[MENTION=90]riddick09[/MENTION]
If you going to trade in your house then its okay. But a bank traders need to have certifications and a lot of it. My niece is a bank trader and theirs really lots of level of exam just to be promoted to higher position or rank in forex trading. And theirs really lots of checking and counter checking. Unlike us online that we click and that's it. Pending order and closing order and so on. But in the banks theirs two person who need to agree in order for the trade to push through.

I think basically what we are learning or trying to learn inhere isn't getting or having a forex certificate but learning ways to do forex online [MENTION=234]budado[/MENTION]:I think what riddick meant was that for us to be online forex personnels,we dont need a certificate.

I dont have much knowlegde in trading forex, but i am very exciting, after i read much susces story. so from where i should begin, to be a suscesful forex trader?

you shouldn' be confuded about where to start what you have to do is just open a demo account and then get your self one or two tutorail videos and get started,please don't be in a hurry to start with the real account,as your performance with the demo account will tell you when to start.