• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Also if you are confuse about this you can as well get some expert traders to be lecturing you in forex and make you understand properly what the forex is all about and how you can as well dealth with problem here.

forex learning problems can indeed be done in any way either through mentoring, ebooks, forums and others but it all depends on us how we are to obtain it and how much we want to learn about forex, as if without sincerity and conviction in the hearts up at any time and in any form of learning will never succeed

I think no learning process is not good but we should just be going for the one that our brains would quickly be adapting to so that we would be learning fast and quick.sincerely learning forex isn't as difficult it just require we putting our minds in it.

Forex learning must come naturally. You must know force yourself to learn because in the end you will just going to end up forgetting about it. Have you experience reading something and after three days you can't remember it anymore? that's my example. But if you learn naturally. Even if its been a month that has passed you can still remember it.

exactly once by studying naturally we can see firsthand how the trade actually true, but to make learning naturally or through practice arguably requires great sacrifice, especially when learning that we do through a real account can be said to have had quite a bit of capital to begin with, but with the learning in real accounts sooner we learn to know how to actually read the price movement and how we can control the emotions and psychology

I think i like the sentence Budado used which is getting to learn naturally.A natural learning tends to help one grab easily since one's brain would be readily opened.sincerely forcefully learning wouldn't be doing any good to anyone who wishes to learn.

learning naturally does not mean that we learn on their own but we learned through experience of master traders indirectly even if we do not deal directly with the master trader, one of the examples we can learn naturally is through forex forum which is a learning system that is very easy to understand in advance for beginners who want to seriously wrestle forex trading business are strongly advised to follow the lesson through forex forum which gives a lot of knowledge about trafficking

I think we should find a way how we would be able to motivate ourselves to learn forex. Sometimes we just don't have enough motivation and dedication to learn forex although we know where we can learn forex. So if you have the motivation for sure yet would be able to learn forex so well.

thats right,that is the problem that i was having too,i dont have any motivation to learn forex but when i saw different payment proves of members posting in DCP,i was forced to learn forex here cos i need to earn from this forum

Well actually this is true I think the right place to start is to get train on demo account with this you can get what you want and make the most out of forex trading forum is also good and reliable to start with but never neglect the value of demo account

Forex is good reliable and most profitable online business, but i think only experienced trader who have a lot of knowledge about trading can derive profit from trading, so i advice you first of all learn Forex trading properly then start trading.

You should use demo account firstly. Then you can use real account but don't take risk because it would be risky for your advantages. I prefer to go to an expert to learn it first time.

I think when it comes to building we start from the foundation.we firmer we want it to be the deeper the foundation would be.The foundation we create is the knowledge we try to acquire while the profit we would eventually be making is the building.

Yes i agree with you for learning Forex trading the demo account is very helpful and a new trader can easily gain experience of trading from demo account.

Sincere the more the skills we are able to acquire in the forex account the better we would be making profit while doing the live trading.sincerely to me giving so much to learning is the formular in succeding in forex.

I think when it comes to building we start from the foundation.we firmer we want it to be the deeper the foundation would be.The foundation we create is the knowledge we try to acquire while the profit we would eventually be making is the building.

After getting that good foundation you can then begin to trade in the demo account and apply that information that you learned practically into your trades. This is important to gauge how far you are with your learning and how much you understand the theoretical concepts covered in your source of knowledge.

Getting started just as i mentioned earlier isn't that difficult.what the person needs is pure learning and after that getting funds likewise is among because that would be the engine room for every trade to be made.

The best start is to find a good broker site. Then try to find if its offers free ebooks that you can use to study. Try its demo account and practice. Later on you can learn some basic and you can start trading in real account using a minimal capital. You can start from their.

Yeah that's true.we majorly need an experience broker that would be going the extra miles to help in times of learning.sincerely when we have a good broker then we would surely be at an advantage when doing forex.

I don't know if that can boost our trading strategy or our trading but I believe not at all. Although, it can help us in our to start or begin in our trading from the offers or bonuses they can give for us to learn and get interested in forex. But still our choice if we will trust the broker as we can't always find reliable brokers by just the offers or bonuses.