• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

The perfect starting point dealing would majorly be in our practise records and anything smaller or greater than that would be terrible.We shouldn't be saying that because we are fast to understand a technique then we should stop wasting time to implement it.A technique must be examined over and over.

Yeah that's true.Testing our strategies severally and seeing that it works perfectly before going ahead to test it in a real account would so much be adviceable to every willing to be successful trader.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.Testing our strategies severally and seeing that it works perfectly before going ahead to test it in a real account would so much be adviceable to every willing to be successful trader.

Good question. A trader should start his journey first by learning and gaining enough knowledge. Then they should try to trade in demo account so that they can get some practical knowledge which will help the traders to make good success while trading in real account.

The best starting point after getting your currency trading concept knowledge would be the trial consideration.Demo consideration is always the right starting point.

1. Learn important Forex things (Margin, Lot, Pips, reading candlestick chart...)
2. Chose broker (I can recommend FXCM, trading with them 4 years without problems and they have good new API for programmers ForexConnect)
3. Create demo account and look for profitable system (long way)
- you must strictly adhered system for few weeks/months to find out if it works properly
4. If you have system you can register real account and try to earn some money

Never skip third point!!!

1. Learn important Forex things (Margin, Lot, Pips, reading candlestick chart...)
2. Chose broker (I can recommend FXCM, trading with them 4 years without problems and they have good new API for programmers ForexConnect)
3. Create demo account and look for profitable system (long way)
- you must strictly adhered system for few weeks/months to find out if it works properly
4. If you have system you can register real account and try to earn some money

Never skip third point!!!

Sure skipping the third point is what mostly cause the down fall of most newbie also,choosing a broker is another point because as a newbie who has no capital or insufficient capital will go for those brokers who offers trading bonus.

Demo dealing is the only first phase for studying on how to business which will be our hands-on and therefore, it's very important that we know how to deal with our dealing but not simple to do because, it will make a chance to understand it and everyone knows that to experience many circumstances in the marketplace it will take several weeks.

At first you need to know about Forex.without know about Forex ,you can not start Forex.so you need to gain knowledge about Forex.then you start practice in demo account. otherwise you may be looser.

You should begin in the process of accumulating knowledge. That is what my first step because I like reading everything about Forex trading because that is giving me knowledge even any kind of articles bout Forex trading, I'm reading those as long as there is knowledge I could get.

What is forex? this is were you going to start if you want to start in forex. Many newbies prefer to ask. How can I earn. Or what is the best strategy or is their a bot that can trade for me and so on. This all are focus on one thing. Money, profit and so on. But you will never going to achieve profit if you don't learn first how to trade.

beginner could start by reading book or article or everything about forex in order to know the basic. then, start to open demo account and practice there. during this learning phase, traders will face lots of problem but usually they will also tried to found the answer. after particular period, trading skill improved and get confidence to trading in live account.

I think Forex technical analysis is a very useful method used by successful forex traders. These help forex traders in taking right forex trading judgment. Skilled forex traders use forex technical analysis along with forex fundamental analysis.

To get started in forex,one must have knowledge about forex,to acquire the knowledge,we can get that through,magazines,videos,e-books,forums etc,after having knowledge about it,one must practise in the demo account for several months just to get good skills and strategies that would be used for trading

After theoretical learning a trader should proceed with practicing practical trading using a demo account. A demo account provides a virtual currency platform to trade in the live market. thus a trader can practice Forex trading and understand the Forex markets more closely. A demo account provides a means to check the knowledge and skills before entering the real trading.

I dont have much knowlegde in trading forex, but i am very exciting, after i read much susces story. so from where i should begin, to be a suscesful forex trader?

Well you started in right place. There are plenty of threads regarding this subject. :) Try to learn as much as you can, the internet has plenty of resources you can learn from, try to develop or try out a well-know strategy. When you feel you're ready, open a demo account and then if you feel like you're profitable or you're confident enough, go to live trading and start making money :) :p

where? i think you can try demo account, i mean after you read some beginner material and understand some of it, then spend time in demo account, there you can learn many thing and also with material that you read before. with that you can increase your experience

if you are a beginner who does not know anything about forex trading then you might begin to learn the advantages and the risks that we will receive in forex trading, then we'll start to try to do our demo trading as a place to learn and practice to understand market movements and find a way or strategy to make profits from forex trading

After theoretical learning a trader should proceed with practicing practical trading using a demo account. A demo account provides a virtual currency platform to trade in the live market. thus a trader can practice Forex trading and understand the Forex markets more closely. A demo account provides a means to check the knowledge and skills before entering the real trading.
There are some wannabe traders that don't do this thing. They prefer only learn theoritical thing without never practice in demo account or even try to put all of that they know in real account. Based on my own opinion, Theory is the first thing to learn and practice that theoritical thing.

You must begin creating a demo account so that you can download the platform and start trading with your demo account so if you still don't have the capital, don't worry because you can participate in different contests that being held in monthly basis.

Yup, since you can only use of the demo trading in the terminal or in the trading platform provided by the Forex brokers which are usually for Free to download and very small file size so, this is not difficult to have it. Aside from the contests we can have also the forum incentives or bonus.