1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Anto Milan Liverpool, Jul 7, 2012.

1. altrov

altrov

Start with reading online materials. A lot of brokers are offering free forex education. Don't trade unless you know every thing about Forex. Learning is a continuous process so don't get tired of discovering things.

2. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

You are right! Right now, brokers are active on educational programs! But, only Broker’s educational materials is not enough actually! It’s a knowledge based profession! So, traders need deep knowledge on technical and fundamental analysis! Another thing; learning is a long time process; so don’t be rush!

3. kxforexmart

kxforexmart

New traders should start their trading from the demo accounts because that is the main platform to perform and increase the experience and the confidence

4. karleytreutel

karleytreutel

Getting a decent establishment about forex trading is without a doubt the most ideal approach to start. With a specific end goal to completely comprehend what you are getting yourself into and how to reliably make those benefits you have to know the nuts and bolts of forex trading so locate some great online instructional exercises to start your forex learning knowledge. Broker is likewise imperative for trading. That is the reason I trade with SNP Investments where I can use all type of robot for my trading. I moreover like their low spreads and minute trade execution.

5. helodear123

helodear123

There are a lot many learning stuff available online which is usually free of any cost and is meant for trader awareness, i also suggest taking time to learn from the hotforex free webinars which are really very good.

6. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Free webinar is a good option; I always support free trading instruments rather than the paid! Because I see, most of the paid services are valueless.

7. Hoang

Hoang

Learn well, take your time in learning, understand what you want to get into, think about it, then select a broker. Start demo trading with the broker, and start a small live account.

8. Vabue

Vabue

Hello and I would like to appreciate your interest in the forex market. I think you need to start from gaining the basic knowledge about the fuctionality of the forex market. Then, you need to start with a demo account for implementing your knowledge on the live market. Thanks!

9. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Knowledge is the key! In addition, only primary level knowledge is not enough here for live trading; traders need advance knowledge in that case.

10. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Demo is the best place to start with! If you face any difficulty; ask here! That’s the general rule!

11. helodear123

helodear123

Demo account is in fact the most powerful asset for any successful trader so anyone who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of trading demo accounts.

12. ZhoGorisar

ZhoGorisar

I will tell you how I delved into Forex
    I saw an advertisement of some broker and I was wondering what it is.
    I did not find any understandable explanation of what Forex is on the site and decided to search the network.
    I found a book on technical analysis. I was wondering what it is. There were a lot of incomprehensible words in the book, so I searched the Internet for definitions all the time. I wrote out the most difficult, so that later I would not return to the search.
    After this book, I started watching a video where other traders show their trades. I thought that I already know everything and now I’ll record such a video myself.
    I really videotaped my first market entry. I lost all the money ....
    Then I found out that there are demo accounts where you can trade and try various assets for free.
    The video was saved on my computer. When I lose some money and want to win it back, I turn on this video and stop trading.

13. Faal

Faal

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

14. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Technical traders use indicators to distinguish market examples and trends. The greater part of these indicators falls into two classifications: driving and slacking. The main pointer is an apparatus intended to foresee the future bearing of a market, so as to empower traders to anticipate market developments early. A slacking pointer is an instrument that gives postponed input, which means it gives a sign once the value development has just passed or is in advancement.

15. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Only trading indicator is not enough here; I think having a chart reading skill is much useful than depending on any technical tool! On the other hand, avoiding fundamental isn’t a smart decision!

16. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.