• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Demo account is in fact the most powerful asset for any successful trader so anyone who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of trading demo accounts.

I will tell you how I delved into Forex
I saw an advertisement of some broker and I was wondering what it is.
I did not find any understandable explanation of what Forex is on the site and decided to search the network.
I found a book on technical analysis. I was wondering what it is. There were a lot of incomprehensible words in the book, so I searched the Internet for definitions all the time. I wrote out the most difficult, so that later I would not return to the search.
After this book, I started watching a video where other traders show their trades. I thought that I already know everything and now I’ll record such a video myself.
I really videotaped my first market entry. I lost all the money ....
Then I found out that there are demo accounts where you can trade and try various assets for free.
The video was saved on my computer. When I lose some money and want to win it back, I turn on this video and stop trading.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session

Technical traders use indicators to distinguish market examples and trends. The greater part of these indicators falls into two classifications: driving and slacking. The main pointer is an apparatus intended to foresee the future bearing of a market, so as to empower traders to anticipate market developments early. A slacking pointer is an instrument that gives postponed input, which means it gives a sign once the value development has just passed or is in advancement.

Technical traders use indicators to distinguish market examples and trends. The greater part of these indicators falls into two classifications: driving and slacking. The main pointer is an apparatus intended to foresee the future bearing of a market, so as to empower traders to anticipate market developments early. A slacking pointer is an instrument that gives postponed input, which means it gives a sign once the value development has just passed or is in advancement.

Only trading indicator is not enough here; I think having a chart reading skill is much useful than depending on any technical tool! On the other hand, avoiding fundamental isn’t a smart decision!

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Obviously from all trading strategies scalping is really comfortable that brings profit instantly but by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our brokers in cool mind.

Without discipline in trading, it is not possible to make a profit. Discipline should be maintained for every trade. Successful traders do not trade without discipline. Many traders patiently maintain a lot of discipline and they will one day succeed in trading.

we always advise to learn basic level for beginners level , but learning can be useless if there is no regular practice in demo or micro account , so besides learning it is more appropriate to emphasis on practice session
True. Traders also need practical knowledge. Both demo and real trading are important for learning.

Most of the traders lose their money because of their greedy nature. If you want to make huge money in a short time you can face a great problem in this risky market.

It is never possible to trade without knowledge. If a trader trades without proper knowledge and research, he will never succeed in trading.

I remember when I had started, learning and research were the first steps, followed by demo trading. I took quite some months to get a good hold on basics first and I think that's somewhere important.

its a good place to learn Forex , but honestly speaking most of the traders especially the newcomers don't believe in the importance of this trading place.

Leverage is a kind of borrowed money. So. you should be very careful when you are using that borrowed money. If you don't have proper knowledge and experience you should use low leverage.

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors.

Partition your trading capital into several pieces and invest them into multiple trading accounts. You can make portfolio of your investment to avoid market crashes. And

Forex trends, ranges, candlestick patterns, price action, support and resistance all are important for us.The most profitable trading pattern works when the market is stuck into a range.