• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Having a trusted broker can only get you so far but if you dont have a good trading strategy it wont make any difference because you will not be profitable. So as much as getting a reputable broker is important you will still need the learning and practice to make your trading successful.

Just start to be active in ptp forums that forex broker sites sponsored. I started from their and I grow my account from their and so far I'm happy that I'm earning good some how. I'm just hoping that in two to three years time I can say that I can have a good earnings online in forex also.

It is always suggested to start forex by learning some good basic concepts about forex and by this you will be knowing how to manage the trading and after that you can register for a demo account from any of the broker and make your self practice with the demo account so that you can be a good traders if you practice seriously .

I started learning in babypips because if you will jump up with a Forums then I guess it won't be easy because you will just don't understand the discussion as it's better if you will learn in site that having a lessons then when you have the knowledge you can start to post in different Forums.

Yeah that would always be a great avenue to learn forex but yet willing to be traders could be combining it likewise with the forex forum since what both are treating in a simplified form is all about forex.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that would always be a great avenue to learn forex but yet willing to be traders could be combining it likewise with the forex forum since what both are treating in a simplified form is all about forex.

Well, I remember before that I was just reading discussions in some Forex Forums because I still can't participate it because I don't have knowledge yet, but then it's good that you can understand their discussion by just reading those members posts.

I dont think it is expected of anyone to be told in life that before he or she wants to be good at anything he or she must first begin with learning.Learning would forever be to we achieving success in whatsoever thing we want to do.

Gather knowledge and practice on demo account until you find trading strategy that is suitable for you. On words sound quite simple, but its not...unfortunately :)
Also something which many new traders underestimates - learn about trading psychology and how it affects your performance. In my opinion it is the biggest enemy of a new trader.

All of use must trade in demo account if we really want to be successful in forex trading. And also make sure that your free margin is really a good free margin because you can get MC if you have small free margin. Right now the free margin that I want to maintain is 250%. If I have more than 250% free margin I withdraw my extra funds or profit.

I like the part when we are beginning especially when we learn Forex trading on our own because it's something to be proud of, when we become successful in Forex trading. So, those newbie should be really determine learning Forex trading.

Gather knowledge and practice on demo account until you find trading strategy that is suitable for you. On words sound quite simple, but its not...unfortunately :)
Also something which many new traders underestimates - learn about trading psychology and how it affects your performance. In my opinion it is the biggest enemy of a new trader.

You are quite right and this is something that traders are less likely to experience in the demo trading account. This is why its better to have free bonuses from trading purposes so that one can try to make the transition to the real account because this is where one is bound to experience the psychological factors. Its better to start slowly and work your way forward.

To begin forex, get to know what forex is all about beyond the success stories you have read. Resources on forex abound on the internet, ebooks and make a friend with a forex trader to get live-experience knowledge. Register with a broker, trade a demo account for a good period until your broker has certified you for live trading. Learn other skills required, ensuring you gain mastery of your emotions. There's so much to keep learning...

Demo trading is the only first step for learning on how to trade which will be our hands-on and therefore, it's very significant that we know how to handle our trading but not easy to do because, it will take time to learn it and everyone knows that to encounter many situations in the market it will take months.

You are quite right and this is something that traders are less likely to experience in the demo trading account. This is why its better to have free bonuses from trading purposes so that one can try to make the transition to the real account because this is where one is bound to experience the psychological factors. Its better to start slowly and work your way forward.

Absolutely, i remember my "transition" from demo to real account. It was disaster :)

Your transfer from the demo to the real account was disastrous and that is majorly because you never tend to give much attention to the demo by learning alot.you joined the real account in a haste which shouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

Your transfer from the demo to the real account was disastrous and that is majorly because you never tend to give much attention to the demo by learning alot.you joined the real account in a haste which shouldn't be.

Forex trading is also fun when learning,since there is no knowlegde acquired,the first step you should take is knowing some basic things about forex trading which are essential because knowing the basic things will make it more easier to understand the market fully.

There is nothing we do partaining to learning that no knowledge shouldn't be acquired and that likewisely relates to forex.When we acquire the least of knowledge learning we should store it because it would be useful in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

There is nothing we do partaining to learning that no knowledge shouldn't be acquired and that likewisely relates to forex.When we acquire the least of knowledge learning we should store it because it would be useful in the future.

Well if a forex beginner is familiar with the basics the beginner should know where to start from,the beginner should know that after acquiring some basics about forex,he should try and visit forums so that he can be more guided about what forex is,and after that he can be practising with the demo account

- - - Updated - - -

Well if a forex beginner is familiar with the basics the beginner should know where to start from,the beginner should know that after acquiring some basics about forex,he should try and visit forums so that he can be more guided about what forex is,and after that he can be practising with the demo account

No man is an island practise makes perfect with constant learning we will really start from somewhere though most at times the problem is that we are always anxious to make money fast thats why learning is alway had thats why patient is being required.

The first steps in my opinion the new dealer is to open a demo account and began trading demo account.You also have to learn the essential things what is used for trading.