• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

That's not a problem at all. Because, when you continue on trading and you will keep your learning as well. You will not going to be stuck with just reading online resources but the experience in Forex trading will already mean of learning something new or improving better trading.

Yeah we don't want to be stuck in just reading that it's very important that we would be able to keep on practicing in the demo account as well. So that we would be able to understand more what we are reading and gain more understanding. This would be more effective indeed in learning forex.

probably its better if we are start to have one trading strategy and practice with it till we are mastering it. many trader tend to change their strategy right away when they found that the strategy not working well. they are believe that perfect trading strategy is exist and it lead them to keep searching. but unfortunately it way is waste the time only and make trader unable to make proper progress.

Yes, of course. We should have at least one trading strategy to use in either demo where we start learning Forex or in real that will be the final strategy for the meantime that will make us some profits. But it does not mean that we will not have other strategies when we feel that our current strategy did not satisfy our trading.

Yeah we don't want to be stuck in just reading that it's very important that we would be able to keep on practicing in the demo account as well. So that we would be able to understand more what we are reading and gain more understanding. This would be more effective indeed in learning forex.

Reading while you practice what you got in demo account, it will give you better understanding about what you got and what you read, also it will lowering the amount of time that you need to understand basic concept of forex, and for newbie that should be very helpful for them, and will increase their understanding faster.

no matter how hard our problem and seems like all the open door closed, keep continue practice is better rather than stop trading. but during our practice trading, important also if we are search the answer of our problem by ask other trader in forex forum or even ask google right away. forex is complicated, but all the problem have answer.

Not only to have continue on practice but to have also attempt to have real trading frequently to have learn better and know more about ourselves during trading. So, this will be a big practice that will have the risks involved and how we will handle our trades.

We should do a lot of reading even if we are just beginning. It's not easy they start trading if you don't have enough knowledge. You may keep on reading until you are comfortable enough to do demo account

yes, keep upgrade ourselves with knowledge is very important to make us know not only the market system but to found the best strategy to deal with the market volatility. there no easiness in forex business and everyone should spend their time and effort to make themselves knowledgeable and experienced.

I was planning to buy some books about forex. So I am just hoping that I would be able to buy a very good one so that I would be able to improve my knowledge even more. It is very important that I should keep on leaurning

That's nice to have plan for having reading materials but I think isn't we have already the online resources for those and since you can be always online so, there are many resources that we can learn Forex and definitely no need to pay or buy for books. But then, it depends on you what's your convenience in reading or learning.

That's right for those people who can't be always be online that we have to buy books or download then in our gadget and read them offline anywhere. That's what I have been planning to just download solve articles and some videos also as much as possible asks they are free also.

Well, yes better to download but then, still the most important for the traders is the experience in trading. That will be then, the hands-on and based on my experience it's more easier to learn when we have start trading in the terminal or even just for the demo or practice.

Yes,that is what really matters in forex,I mean experience really goes a long way in forex,experience would make a trader to apply a particular strategy at a particular time but an inexperience trader would not know when to apply those strategies or skills.

This will truly our way to have proceed the betterment of our trading to have experience in the market and that we can use our strategy based on what it should function. We should keep also to have exposure in the market to have continuously gain knowledge and know what to expect in the market.

That means a forex beginner would have to go through babypips cos I believe that site is the best site for forex beginners. Forex beginners would also be able to learn about the market in the site or forums. After learning about the market,the beginner now needs to practicalized what he has learnt in the demo account.

Well, it's the common but not really the best. Still the best is their own learning of Forex through demo and to experience the real trading. Forex beginners should have also find the advanced strategy soon enough to see if they will have use on it and to have better analysis with those.

First of all the trader should began from the Demo account which is very useful for trader who gives the experience, basic knowledge and practice. This is very helping for the trader to get the money and to become successful in the trading business.

Forex is a vast ocean. If you want to start trading in forex its better that you start from cent account and build your account into mini then lite and eventually standard account. That's what I'm doing right now. I have now two lite account and I'm hoping that next year I can have standard account.

The trader should first start from the Demo account this is best platform for learning and enhancing the knowledge skill and experience. It would be helping to prepare the good strategies and also good plans. I observed those traders used it for the purpose above always become success and gain the money from forex.