• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, payza would have been my favorite if it is still reigning. It was my first payment processor when it was still under the Canadian firm but now, I don't it going back to the way it used to be.

For real, payza would have been my favorite if it is still reigning. It was my first payment processor when it was still under the Canadian firm but now, I don't it going back to the way it used to be.
Yeah, Payza previously very profitable to use, with a wide range of businesses including receiving HYIP but since they changed ownership so I see them as the second paypal, and my favourite one right now is Paypal and Perfect Money plus Web Money.

I never liked payza right from when it was still alertpay. I preferred LR to it. They are now so strict that,my account was hold for about 3-4 months and they finally closed it last week. My best payment processor is Webmoney but there are few sites that I can earn with Webmoney,so I will take PM as an alternative.

And for me, I had a different feel about them. Payza used to be one of my best if not that they started losing value among others. I am just happy I was able to run an exchange with a friend who needed some Payza funds. So I am sure that for now, I have no dealings with them. I still peg my first choice as WMZ.

They have been low value when they have removed the risky programs or investment field in their system. That's why I don't prefer it now or at least when I don't have any choice to have receive payment. I will now have PM for now despite that they have increase fees in the unverified accounts.

I guess the removal of those risky and high yield investment programs made them less popular though I do not know if Payza had them from outset. Anyway, if any of the newer payment processors will come up, they will most likely battle with the big shots but that is only possible if they can dominate a particular sector of the online earning means.

Yeah, Payza previously very profitable to use, with a wide range of businesses including receiving HYIP but since they changed ownership so I see them as the second paypal, and my favourite one right now is Paypal and Perfect Money plus Web Money.

And who knows, they may still come back since they are not yet dead to the floor. At least some sites like centworkers accept them for payment. Maybe they will wake up one day and become the alertpay we used to know.

I guess the removal of those risky and high yield investment programs made them less popular though I do not know if Payza had them from outset. Anyway, if any of the newer payment processors will come up, they will most likely battle with the big shots but that is only possible if they can dominate a particular sector of the online earning means.
Less popular? Payza can still be compared to the likes of paypal,PM and Webmoney. Payza is mostly used in PTC sites and you know there are are so many people involved in it. Apart from that,payza will still be getting more users and gaining more popularity because of there starter account.

Less popular? Payza can still be compared to the likes of paypal,PM and Webmoney. Payza is mostly used in PTC sites and you know there are are so many people involved in it. Apart from that,payza will still be getting more users and gaining more popularity because of there starter account.
But if we take it in a more cumulative or generalized form, those PTCs earn both the user and Payza peanuts because the earning is too low to be talked about. Payza would have been highly used, not just being known if they were much into other forms of earning and investments especially Forex which is the more reason their contemporaries like the ones you mentioned.

You know where you made a mistake,you are looking at the members perspective. If you look at it at the admin of a PTC's perspective,you would know that they are not earning peanuts. Apart from that so many payza users will prefer to make use of payza because of how regulated it is.

Last edited:
Huh? Are my eyes blurry? How can you compare paypal to payza, their popularity is not same, just search more about it first before post, Payza popularity is nearly same with Skrill(MoneyBookers), and slightly higher than Perfect Money and Neteller. for me paypal is my favourite payment processor at the moment, after that Webmoney and Perfect Money.

For me, I wouldn't give Payza an upperhand for any reason. Thank goodness that I have little other nothing to do with it recently having successfully exchanged the few funds I have there and don't hope on earning with them even in the near future. So I guess, would rather stick with my WMZ and most probably PM.

Very few merchants are using the payza. In some cases I would say moneybookers is good but not payza. I just however most of the time thought that payza can be quick to pay us on many points too. so that said, moneybookers and paypal for me personally.

Huh? Are my eyes blurry? How can you compare paypal to payza, their popularity is not same, just search more about it first before post, Payza popularity is nearly same with Skrill(MoneyBookers), and slightly higher than Perfect Money and Neteller. for me paypal is my favourite payment processor at the moment, after that Webmoney and Perfect Money.
If your eyes are blurry,then you need to get some googles. When we talk about popularity,you can say that payza can be compated to paypal. I am not saying it should match one on one,what I meant is,it can't be compared to likes of HD-Money,Pexpay,Qiwi etc. Well,the only reason that made me to dislike payza is,the low value that it has in exchangers and most of the exchangers have stopped to be exchanging it. If not for that,I think it is a good payment processor.

Anyway you are right. Payza would have been a very good option if it had not been that strict or at least gained confidence in a lot of people but with the way things are and way the competition is rising, they might just find it very difficult to break in again. I know Webmoney has entered deep into many people if we talk about regulated ones and on the side of non regulated, PM is taking the lead.

If the paypal and the moneybookers are ignored then and only then the payza makes sense for me. I won't use the payza in any other case because that would not yield me much good returns either. that is what i can tell you for sure.

Maybe in your country because here, though the two mentioned are not used in my country but as for now, Payza becomes one of the neglected and not so interesting payment processor anyone would want to use. I guess they had the time to get on well but blew it up, now they hardly would get it back.

If your eyes are blurry,then you need to get some googles. When we talk about popularity,you can say that payza can be compated to paypal. I am not saying it should match one on one,what I meant is,it can't be compared to likes of HD-Money,Pexpay,Qiwi etc. Well,the only reason that made me to dislike payza is,the low value that it has in exchangers and most of the exchangers have stopped to be exchanging it. If not for that,I think it is a good payment processor.

how can it be you compare Rank 2.111 in alexa with rank 38 in Alexa? if you compare payza with webmoney maybe that is right but this one is too much, and if you mean it can't be compare to likes of HD money and others just say it in your previous post.

If the paypal and the moneybookers are ignored then and only then the payza makes sense for me. I won't use the payza in any other case because that would not yield me much good returns either. that is what i can tell you for sure.
Neteller for me not payza, since we still can exchange Neteller even it is me only as seller, also Neteller has higher fees and there is no any other fees when you transfer to someone accounts. Payza is not into my list again, i also don't know if payza already cleaned up my account.

Unfortunately I can't us ethe neteller in my country due to some of the limitations. I don't know how you can make it work for everyone if there is limitations. so far the limit is not on payza for me. so i choose that option.

Well, I still have Payza for some little sites I might want to earn from and outside those sites, I simply might not have any other thing to do with them but when the likes of wmz and probably pm come in, they remain inevitable for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.