• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we all love to use e-payment solutions but which one is really your favorite and why? I loved LibertyReserve because of the low fees but... THEY ARE GONE :) So now my favorite is MoneyBookers, acceptable fees and easy withdraws.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
On the list only Paypal, MoneyBookers and Neteller are get proper regulation as authorized payment processor.

MoneyBookers is my favorite due to acceptable fee, withdraw to bank only cost around $2.6, a good choice.

PP and PZ are too ridiculous with the fee!

I used Paypal for a long time, I'm satisfied with the security but indeed fees are huge which makes me disappointed. Now, PM and webmoney are good for me for the reason that they don't have much fees and also has been used in the different earning sites now.

At least those payment processors that you talked about still have fees,what about the starter plan of payza that has no fees. Well,payza would have been my best payment processor but the value is so low in my country and I hardly see an exchanger that would accept it. Presently PM happens to be my best payment processor.

Paypal, moneybookers and payza are three payment processor are what i am thinking there. that said, it would be possible to see that payment processor which are making easy to do the bank withdrawal are the one which we should be preferring these days for sure.

LOL. I also forgot to have cast my vote. :) But then, I will have here PM for now, since exchangers that I have checked made this payment processor as most valued and also that I can say with their 0.5% fees that's the lowest we can have in the ecurrency. I just hope that we have here checkbox rather than radio button so, I choose several payment methods. :D

Funny I am the only person who voted for the paypal it seems? I see that payza and moneybookers users are there and they want that option because moneybookers doesn't seem to have much issues for some countries like paypal having issues that way. If only moneybookers had no issues with SWIFT in india, i don't mind much praising it.

I think most members hasn't visit this thread and that is why we only have 5 votes as of now,by the time the members are casting there vote,I can stake a bet that PM would outshine all the listed payment processors,paypal might follow then WMZ.

Well, we can encourage others as well. But the favorite payment processors depends on the situation as well. As such before LR, it's LR as the top now, it's the PM in the top. While in the regulated processors it is still the same which is for Paypal. Though, since I'm often gaining funds in PM so, I have this vote.

Well,to my surprise I can't just believe that MB has the highest votes for now,what makes members to cast there vote on this payment processor,is it that because the payment processor is regulated and it has bank withdrawal feature. I never though MB would get more votes than Paypal.

Still paypal, because i think paypal have a lot of feature that i want, even it takes quite long time to verify my account but now it become verified and also it is more easier to cashout my money to the bank account, and i don't have much problem when i want to cashout.

On the list only Paypal, MoneyBookers and Neteller are get proper regulation as authorized payment processor.

MoneyBookers is my favorite due to acceptable fee, withdraw to bank only cost around $2.6, a good choice.

PP and PZ are too ridiculous with the fee!

First, I want to say that Paypal and MoneyBookers are my favorite online payment processors.

Well it was a long time since I last used Payza, in that time, it was still called AlertPay. I remember its fee was lower than Paypal, and its rules and policies are quite easy so that many PTC websites owners uses it for payment processing.

For me i have 3 payment processor which become my Favourite, Paypal, WebMoney, and Perfect Money, paypal have a lot of feature that i like there and their bank transfer is so fast, at most 5 days and usually about 2-3 working days, while WMZ and PM because it is easy for me to exchange them from the exchanger at my country.

For me i have 3 payment processor which become my Favourite, Paypal, WebMoney, and Perfect Money, paypal have a lot of feature that i like there and their bank transfer is so fast, at most 5 days and usually about 2-3 working days, while WMZ and PM because it is easy for me to exchange them from the exchanger at my country.

You said it usually took 2 - 3 working days to receive money from Paypal? I think it just as normal as many others online payment processors. You also use PerfectMoney and WebMoney. Could you tell how long does it take to receive money transferring from them?

You said it usually took 2 - 3 working days to receive money from Paypal? I think it just as normal as many others online payment processors. You also use PerfectMoney and WebMoney. Could you tell how long does it take to receive money transferring from them?

yes it is about 2 or 3 working days, and i feel comfortable with it the fee also very low compare to the other payment processor, I only using exchanger and actually using exchangers are faster it is less than 24 hours at most is 48 hours and this is rarely to happen.

This is the more reason why I would prefer PM or WebMoney to those 2 regulated payment processors,I sell my balance to exchangers and my funds in my accounts within 5 minutes and the fees involved is lower compared to cashing out from bank.

Well, I have no favourite in the sense that I ma not making use of payment processors because I like it or so but I'm making use of payment processor in the sense that it favours. After libertyreserve was confiscated I am not comfortable with Webmoney and Perfect money but as a matter of fact webmoney is being in used so much.

About Webmoney i heard that the latest issue that their bank account in Ukraine has been frozen by Ukraine Government, that is a bad idea and i hope there will be nothing happening to them later in Russia because i think that WebMoney still good and quite useful, even not as good as paypal.

About Webmoney i heard that the latest issue that their bank account in Ukraine has been frozen by Ukraine Government, that is a bad idea and i hope there will be nothing happening to them later in Russia because i think that WebMoney still good and quite useful, even not as good as paypal.
I would be very glad if you can provide the link of where you this news from,I want to read more about it cos I want to make webmoney my first payment processor for now. The value is just increasing in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.