• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I can't us ethe neteller in my country due to some of the limitations. I don't know how you can make it work for everyone if there is limitations. so far the limit is not on payza for me. so i choose that option.
Limitation? is it from Neteller? as far as i know Neteller does not have any limitation for Indian Users, you can use it freely, and Neteller right now emerging also become one of the available alternative for Perfect Money, WebMoney, or even Paypal.

Sure, Neteller has limitations in only 5 countries and India is not one of them. However, their services their services are not extended to some controls so no matter how popular they eventually become, u will be one of those who wouldn't use them. It is far from being an alternative to WMZ for me.

Yeah for you it won't be any alternatives but for the other people this one could be an alternatives, Neteller is a regulated payment processor have bank withdrawal and have no fees for internal transfer, also you can use their debit card to verify or to buy something and the most important part they even accept Gambling or Forex.

Yeah, I think if you talk about the features, they are quite enviable as a regulated payment processor and anyone can easily want to associate with them. And even from the way I see it and the way it is being talked about in Forums, looks like it's getting popular the more.

No doubt, Neteller become popular in many High Risk program, you won't see any payment processor like this that offering no internal transfer's fee and also regulated by a big regulator such as FCA. I can say that your money is safe in Neteller, and aside from it there is no something like Dispute so it is good for high risk program, aside from Neteller Paypal is the best option for me and also Perfect Money which hold most shares in High Risk Program.

my favorite e payment processor is neteller because it is using high level of security and looks great ebank for me not like perfect money which i think will be like liberty reserve

As for me Perfect Money still maintain my best e-payment processor, because of their low fee for clients transactions, and that is why most of my transaction is through them than Payza; though regulated but has higher fees par transaction, and hope if they go on to be regulated too.

Though Webmoney remains my favorite but if we talk about the payment processors with the best security now, I think it's a verified perfect money account. This is because you get a code both on phone and email and even with the app, you still have to confirm the ownership of the account by inputing the code but their unregulated status pisses me off.

That is why i will like the payment processor which is PerfectMoney to go on too be Regulated, so they clients can boost them up with more fund on their accounts. And they have done a great job by leaving US premisses for the best business location.

I like pm because it is this payment processor that gives me more earnings. I like using it more than other payment processors that I am using. Whether they are regulated or not regulated and my happiness is because us is not chasing them again, so I am not afraid about them again because they cannot go again.

Well, PM is really a good one having been this popular even when it's not regulated. A lot of people are just attracted to it and considering the fact that its use is scattered all over the internet, both high risk and legitimate programs, then it means that the processor stands out. Just that users should be wary because it might go bad anytime.

I like pm because it is this payment processor that gives me more earnings. I like using it more than other payment processors that I am using. Whether they are regulated or not regulated and my happiness is because us is not chasing them again, so I am not afraid about them again because they cannot go again.

For PM to relocate does not mean that they can not close they web page tomorrow, so putting so much trust in them should not be applied, though that they have proven to stay ... Moreover LR is gone today because of they are not regulated, if they are Regulated it will take a long time for US to closed them because they have many Back-up, but for not it's just like you getting your own website and running e-currency on it ... just the same thing as an unverified Exchangers.

Hi,
Everyone Hope Everything is fine.
Today I going to discuss about online money exchange.A man who works on online and get payment as
Webmoney
you can use easyxpay

For PM to relocate does not mean that they can not close they web page tomorrow, so putting so much trust in them should not be applied, though that they have proven to stay ... Moreover LR is gone today because of they are not regulated, if they are Regulated it will take a long time for US to closed them because they have many Back-up, but for not it's just like you getting your own website and running e-currency on it ... just the same thing as an unverified Exchangers.
Remove it at the back of your mind that what happened to LR will happen to PM. There is no payment processor that cannot fold up,so far it is human being that is running it. Well,I will say that PM is my favourite payment processor.

Last edited:
Mine is that it's not really that PM is my favourite when it comes to payment processors but it is one of the payment processors one can't just stop using. It has scattered all over the internet in terms of payment system for so many.

Did you just say it has scattered all over the internet? That is what really makes it to be my favourite payment processor. I can easily earn with it without any hassle and the good thing is that almost all the online investments supports it.

yes that is why it has to be a favorite processor, as all or everyone accept it including investment programs online due to been popular, makes it easier for our online transaction to be easy and smooth. PM should work hard to get Regulated because soon Webmoney will over take them by population and transactions.

It will be pretty difficult dear unless PM goes down which is more like a mirage. Take a swipe across exchangers or even try to log into all payment processors website to view their exchangers, I'm sure PM has the highest number of exchangers and mostly, among the high values so the popularity has come to stay.

For sure, PM has the highest numbers of Exchangers and also highest numbers of users to WM. But WM is most safer than PM in terms of Regulation and making transaction. PM never send mobile code but WM do; PM is never Regulated but WM do. PM gain this popularity because the have most things to do with investment programs and LR is dead.

MB is my best payment processor. I am trading with hotforex and it support a lot of payment methods but the account manager advised me to use MB for funding and withdraw. It is very fast in withdrawal. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.