• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very glad if you can provide the link of where you this news from,I want to read more about it cos I want to make webmoney my first payment processor for now. The value is just increasing in my country.
you can type "Webmoney Ukraine Frozen" in google or if you are lazy enough then here is the news, Ukraine freezes $7.5 million in Web Money-linked companies' bank accounts | Russian Legal Information Agency (RAPSI). and this one, http://un.ua/eng/article/454770.html . even i think WM is good for me too but i think i need to be careful from now on.

I am not lazy to read but I can't just beggogling when I have other things to do. Well,in one of the links that you provided I can see that the National Bank of Ukraine insisted Webmoney cannot operate in Ukraine,how true can this be possible?

Lol not suprise to see that and I am not even going to read it because they will be talking scraps all I know is that for now webmoney remmains my best and most used payment processor. Some countries like USA and this one here will always have issues with good payment processor like this.

That's the fact,U.S would keep having issues with Webmoney and not just webmoney,they would have issues with any payment processors that tries to outshine paypal. Anyways,Webmoney still remains my number one payment processor too.

That's the fact,U.S would keep having issues with Webmoney and not just webmoney,they would have issues with any payment processors that tries to outshine paypal. Anyways,Webmoney still remains my number one payment processor too.

You have a point here and if not Paypal is not behind all the happens because LR was almost at the verge of out shinning them and also now they are soon gonna have issues with PM as I have been following some news online. But still, webmonsy has done the best they could and are not originating from US and also does not accept them.

I would go with the paypal and moneybookers because moneybookers is second close these days for the payments and the paypal is always the top. it is just that the earning from the paypal is not going to be consistent and I have to say we would be spending more time while getitng payout in both.

So the two are your favourite payment processors,but did you check there fees,I think people making use of payment processors are very conscious about money so I think most people would prefer payment processors like PM and WebMoney.

I would go with the paypal and moneybookers because moneybookers is second close these days for the payments and the paypal is always the top. it is just that the earning from the paypal is not going to be consistent and I have to say we would be spending more time while getitng payout in both.

I think you are from indian and I also think that the indians are not allowed to send out the money in paypal to another country's account. Well and also moneybooker having high fee. Well to me I am already comfortable with perfectmoney and moneybookers because due to higher demand on the online earnings they are having a higher rates of exchange.

I've casted my vote already. :p In general, the easiest and most convenient payment processor to use is PerfectMoney. In addition to that, it has low fees, yet it supports bank withdrawal and wire in some countries, exchangers are readily available. Only citizens of U.S.A. may hate PM as it recently cut off from the country. :D I would have gone for Webmoney but its very complex to use and only few online sites make use of it.

I've casted my vote already. :p In general, the easiest and most convenient payment processor to use is PerfectMoney. In addition to that, it has low fees, yet it supports bank withdrawal and wire in some countries, exchangers are readily available. Only citizens of U.S.A. may hate PM as it recently cut off from the country. :D I would have gone for Webmoney but its very complex to use and only few online sites make use of it.

The U.S:A citizen needs not to haye on them due to they obviously know what their government are able to do. They should maybe write a petituon or protest against the attacking of good paymen processors.

Who should write a petition? You mean the U.S users that are having account with WebMoney or what. [MENTION=482]glucoseguy[/MENTION],yes,Webmoney is the most complexed payment processor but I think it is more friendly when it comes to accessing it. I think this payment would one day surpass paypal cos I can see that big shops like aliexpress now accepts it for purchasing of goods.

According to the polle being casted I can see that 40 percent are going for perfectmoney are more even than paypal and in real sense even when this vote are to be done worldwide Perfectmoney will take the lead because they are more used this days.

According to the polle being casted I can see that 40 percent are going for perfectmoney are more even than paypal and in real sense even when this vote are to be done worldwide Perfectmoney will take the lead because they are more used this days.
This was the exact thing I was pointing out to members,paypal is regulated but the high fees would not make so many people that are earning little to make use of it. Likes of PM,WMZ and OKPAY,would be more preferrable to small investors or small earners.

[MENTION=475]hadg33[/MENTION] You are right. The use of WM by AliExpress which is a shopping site will increase the demand of WM but i still want to stress on the complexity of this payment processor: i had to read a page in their Faq almost as long as an article just to be able understand the types of WM accounts which are: WM keeper Light, WM keeper Mini and WM keeper Classic. There are still more complex Wm articles in their Faq. :(

This was the exact thing I was pointing out to members,paypal is regulated but the high fees would not make so many people that are earning little to make use of it. Likes of PM,WMZ and OKPAY,would be more preferrable to small investors or small earners.

There are also free ways of sending paypal to people, it can be done as gift cards or so and also the reason why people are not makingmuch use of it is because of the fact that they are not accepting all countries and also there are just few niches where we can earn with it.

When choosing a favourite payment processor, I'm always caught in between WMZ and Perfect money with most times tilting towards selecting PM but the recent rumor about their activities and how USA is on their neck, make me go for WMZ. Only if PM will successfully get over this closure rumor, a lot of people would appreciate using it without doubt.

I personally find the perfectmoney getting more popular and you can also see that in the polls. I do see that some people are into the moneybookers and payza too. but paypal and perfectmoney seems to be the choice of many people here which is again good too. that is what i think.

I personally find the perfectmoney getting more popular and you can also see that in the polls. I do see that some people are into the moneybookers and payza too. but paypal and perfectmoney seems to be the choice of many people here which is again good too. that is what i think.

Yeah perfectmoney are becoming popular because the value here in my country was 10 naira below webmoney and I was thinking that webmoney was taking over but now perfectmoney seems increasing because the value is now same as webmoney value. Perfect money has invariably been my choice but we can only earn good from it if we are into hyip investments.

Yes a lot number of people these days are using paypal and the number is growing. only the people from non listed sites are not going to be using the paypal. I just think that some of the time, you need to understand how such payment processor meant a lot for people these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.