• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes a lot number of people these days are using paypal and the number is growing. only the people from non listed sites are not going to be using the paypal. I just think that some of the time, you need to understand how such payment processor meant a lot for people these days.

I wonder in what business platform they are using it on due to in forex trading only the brokers that are regulated in the Grade A countries are using them and fee ptps also for shopping. Will be hard earning the money.

I personally find the perfectmoney getting more popular and you can also see that in the polls. I do see that some people are into the moneybookers and payza too. but paypal and perfectmoney seems to be the choice of many people here which is again good too. that is what i think.

I would say that if not that Perfect Money keeps going off and on, they will in the nearest future, battle head on with Paypal. But as it stands, the processor that seems to be doing that much to come up on top is WMZ.

I would say that if not that Perfect Money keeps going off and on, they will in the nearest future, battle head on with Paypal. But as it stands, the processor that seems to be doing that much to come up on top is WMZ.

Thought I was the only one complaining of their invariably off and on, I think they intentionay does that because I see to no reason why they should not be stable and for the fact that they are a payment processor in which people who have money in there might be disappionted when they are in a haste to make ssome transfer.

Thought I was the only one complaining of their invariably off and on, I think they intentionay does that because I see to no reason why they should not be stable and for the fact that they are a payment processor in which people who have money in there might be disappionted when they are in a haste to make ssome transfer.

There are times when it becomes very annoying especially if it is recurring. Not that sites shouldn't experience glitches at some points or the other but the frequency of this act is where the problem comes. PM hasn't lived up to that expectation of informing members of site maintenance.

There are times when it becomes very annoying especially if it is recurring. Not that sites shouldn't experience glitches at some points or the other but the frequency of this act is where the problem comes. PM hasn't lived up to that expectation of informing members of site maintenance.

In the days of libertyreserve such things seldomly happens in the sense that even when it does they do update their blog regarding that, but on perfect money facet they don't even care to update their blog on the issue. Which is bad. Well, webmoney still remains the best as also their andriod app makes it easier.

In the days of libertyreserve such things seldomly happens in the sense that even when it does they do update their blog regarding that, but on perfect money facet they don't even care to update their blog on the issue. Which is bad. Well, webmoney still remains the best as also their andriod app makes it easier.

You know, I was reading through some posts made in a forum one day when I came across the PM thread. The thread starter posted a message about PM site maintenance and that was the one of August that took up to four days and I was just curious to know how he got the information and in real time too. I began to ask myself how possible it is for them to send the info to some specific members and not all.

You know, I was reading through some posts made in a forum one day when I came across the PM thread. The thread starter posted a message about PM site maintenance and that was the one of August that took up to four days and I was just curious to know how he got the information and in real time too. I began to ask myself how possible it is for them to send the info to some specific members and not all.
As far as I know,I don't think Perfect Money would send information regarding maintenance to some of the users,if they are going to send such information,they would send it general,since it would be automated. I think that guy that made the post you are talking about was just a coincidence. Anyways,I am cool with PM and Webmoney.

That shows the poor service they render to their users. Upon any maintanance there should be messege sent to all member. I do not think also that they are having close to the amount of users LR was having but LR wasnt expriencing this same problem.

I think that has really been a major turn off that some members are complaining about. I mean, there is nothing with a payment processor carrying out maintenance but you keep your users informed since it it's their hard earned money that you are keeping. Let's see if this time that they are requesting members verified, if they will do it.

I also dont think that they will send messeging concerning maintennance because they have blogs or perhaps that could be a response to email being sent and asking why the site isn't accessible. Furthermore, perfectmoney to me are having a very low sevice in the sense that their blogs should be updated with any issues. My favorite at hand now still remains WMZ.

Payment processor like paypal pretty much take everything into the equation. I personally think that paypal can be more good if they start to accept more other countries. there are some of the people who are now using the other ways to accept th emoney know this already as well.

Payment processor like paypal pretty much take everything into the equation. I personally think that paypal can be more good if they start to accept more other countries. there are some of the people who are now using the other ways to accept th emoney know this already as well.
Yes,paypal should have been the best payment processor if they had supported all countries but for the fact that it is not supported in all countries that makes it not to be the best. How can I say paypal is the best payment processor when I am not even making use of it.

They know that they will make more money when they start accepting other countries but you know as a regulated payment processor in the United states they might have been bond to restrict those countries in which they are restricting now.

They restrict because of the issues or problems either in country or in their law. Although, I don't think it's the fault of the payment processor to have the problem as they can't open or make it available to everyone without license or permission to do such.

There are always two major reasons why processors like Paypal and Skrill place such restrictions. One is the law they think does not grant them adequate permission or favourable license to operate and the other is with the issue of fraud in a particular country. This restrictions are mainly evident in US based payment processors.

I think paypal can be a good payment processor if you are going to just accepte the money. otherwise the paypal may not be good for you as they have a lot of hard merchant requirements to manage. there are some of the people who do think that we can get more money as a freelancers, so in that terms money acceptance paypal is always better.

I think paypal can be a good payment processor if you are going to just accepte the money. otherwise the paypal may not be good for you as they have a lot of hard merchant requirements to manage. there are some of the people who do think that we can get more money as a freelancers, so in that terms money acceptance paypal is always better.

They might be good but they are not accepting all countries. They are good for some and bad for some. Though some bad guys are having their account accessed via VPN and proxies but that is not good. I can only see them in used at just ebay.

Well most of the people these days use more of paypal and do not rely on other ways for the cash. I think it would be good to understand that some of the times the payment processor would be good to use which is acceptable without legal issues.

Well most of the people these days use more of paypal and do not rely on other ways for the cash. I think it would be good to understand that some of the times the payment processor would be good to use which is acceptable without legal issues.

Lol, do you say most of the peoples, like me and some other nigerians here? No instead most of the people are making use of webmoney and perfectmoney due to it is more less strict and have more countries that they are making use of.

Status
Not open for further replies.