• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its seems paypal and perfect money is the two top processors in the votes. I do believe that paypal is number one also and same to perfect money. But I do use paypal as processor and I do use perfect money as ecurrency.

Paypal is very easy to hack because there is no form of securities,I mean like PIN,master key etc,all the hacker has to do is just to get the paypal combinations which are username which is email address and password. I prefer PM to all other payment processors because of the securities,if an hacker hacks my PM username and password,he can never hack the email that I used to register for the account.

Moneybooker or SKrill is my favourite pp, I have used it to withdraw profit from hotforex about 1 year and no issues happened. However, I still see Paypal and Perfect Money are good options as well.

As the world is revolving so is the payment processors revolving. Like have said in my previous post that PM is my favourite payment processor but to be frank,other payment processors are stepping up there game. Payza is one of my worst payment processor but right now,I am beginning to like it because they are now integrating into hyips again.

You should check out PayCo. They're actually very efficient. ;)
Well,it might be efficient to you based on the country you are from but to me I don't think that this payment processor is efficient. Instead of using PayCo,I will rather settle down with payment processors like OKPAY,EGOPAY or even HD-MONEY.

Most of the processors that I am involve right now is done via neteller and Perfectmoney. Although I still do love to use paypal. I have limited site that I can earn via paypal. But I right now use only four different processors and ecurrencies. I use right now neteller, perfectmoney, paypal and STP.

You still don't get it. I mean if the hacker has my PM username and passworld,the hacker still can't get into the main panel because I have already set my account to send notifification which is the PIN to my email address,so without the PIN,there is no how you can enter into my account. The IP security check is also a good one. Those securities made me to like PM over all other payment processors.

Obviously PM is trying. I got Interest of last Month. If I knew it will come that Month I would have kept more Money in the Account so that the Interest to be more higher to what they sent. Anyway PM is just trying.

Obviously PM is trying. I got Interest of last Month. If I knew it will come that Month I would have kept more Money in the Account so that the Interest to be more higher to what they sent. Anyway PM is just trying.
Totaly interest per year is 4%. The rate still too low dude, it is better if you have around $1 billion in your account, but if that is only less than that, your earning would be so much small.

@anosocialnet,can you explain better on what you meant by you got interest last month. Do PM sent you a statement? I just don't understand or are you talking about there affiliate program. I had about 100$ in my account and no single interest accrued.

They has interest rate and it is about monthly, you can check there https://perfectmoney.is/features.html. It said "Taking care of each customer Perfect Money system adds monthly interest to the customer’s minimum account balance. Your money works for you even when you rest".

Yearly rate is 4% so around one month you will get about 0.33% per month which means around $0.33 based on your total funds.

Oh I see,I have never noticed it simply because I don't leave huge amount in my account,supposing I am leaving a huge amount in my account then I would have noticed the accruals. Mean while,PM should also allow the system to send notification when ever account gained interest.

That is a good idea, maybe you can send this suggestion for them, many people also seems does not know simply because they have small amount of money only in their account but for big company like brokers, i am sure it would be good for them. That kind of rate is bigger than those in the banks.

Since I am not a big investor,there is no point for me sending them a support regarding the notification. They might not even take my suggestions so serious. I guess the hyip admins are the people that can suggest to them because they are always having about thousands or millions of dollars in the account. So one hyip admin can change a lot of things unlike me,that has few tenths or hundreths of dollars :D

If I have a choice I always want to use paypal. I can save a lot using paypal since bank wire in my country is free if I withdraw 200 dollars and above. But sad to say in forex trading almost all of my earning are via neteller right now. So I end up having neteller right now instead.

Paypal is the most used payment processor just for the good features that it has but I want to say something,supposing U.S is not that strict and PM is allowed in all over the world,I will say that PM would have been the most used payment processor in the world. Anyway,I will never compare Paypal and PM but I will say that PM will remain my favourite payment processor.

I see that Perfect Money and Webmoney has a lot of access to all users from over the world, while Paypal is for some people only but offers many thing which those electronic money offers.

To me, Skrill is still the best, it combines with my broker hotforex and my deposit & withdrawal went smoothly. Withdrawal processed within 6 hours and I get money within 12-15 hours. Very satisfied with Skrill service but I still use Paypal as my second payment service. Its not the best but cannot work online without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.