• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your Favorite e-Payment Processor

Favorite e-Payment Processor

• PayPal

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • MoneyBookers

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Payza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PerfectMoney

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neteller

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • CashX

• e-Gold

• WebMoney

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Pecunix

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB is a good payment processor like I had but will be in favor of those countries that are accepted by them while other countries are out in it's system. Either my country is accepted by them or not, I know that one day one thing will make me to give it a trial.

I really don't have the options to use the ones I would have felt to be the best. The likes of PayPal, Skrill and neteller would have been the set of my best but since they are unreachable, I would rather stick to Webmoney and they remain my most favoured.

My favourite processors are Skrill and Neteller because I cand cashout the funds directly on their prepaid cards, which is very easy for me.

WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill and Neteller aside from Paypal. I have some balance in all of those payment processor mostly in PM at the moment. But if we want to do head to head overall i see that Neteller are the best, second is Skrill and the last is Perfect Money.

WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill and Neteller aside from Paypal. I have some balance in all of those payment processor mostly in PM at the moment. But if we want to do head to head overall i see that Neteller are the best, second is Skrill and the last is Perfect Money.
Last is PerfectMoney! While you have the most balance in it, anyway it depends on service and features and that makes the other payment processor to be better to PM. Also PM is one of my best...but we have to mind the balance we keep with them because LR is dam a teacher, while using none Regulated payment processors.

Last is PerfectMoney! While you have the most balance in it, anyway it depends on service and features and that makes the other payment processor to be better to PM. Also PM is one of my best...but we have to mind the balance we keep with them because LR is dam a teacher, while using none Regulated payment processors.
Actually PM is a regulated e-money but their regulator is not as strict as CFTC or FCA. They are very unstrict regulator which bring a lot of bad company to listed under them, Panama Regulator which is regulating PM right now.

I always like to use paypal if I have a chance. For me this processor is the most secure processor that I can find. I can earn good deal of money in here. I do believe that in many years to come I can become a stable forex trader and if that going to happen I can use paypal all the way.

Even though the value of Webmoney has dropped considerably within my exvhangers list, it remains my best. However, I might shift interest to PayPal if we are allowed to receive funds and not only paying through PayPal.

That will be a payment processor that I will not make use of even if we can receive funds with it. I am not going to use it simply because it is regulated,they can just decide to limit my account for illegal activity. I will not earn with paypal and one day my account would be blocked. I will still go with PM or WMZ.

If I had been verified a couple of days ago when I tried, I would have even made it a payment processor of choice. Well, thanks to webmoney that somehow, I can still shop online with it and as well, earn online with it. It's even my best one when it comes to putting funds to a betting site.

Obviously WM are trying for their clients right now, betting sites are also used to them, making it easy for us to invest.

@hadg33 not worry about this, when receiving fund is enable...you will see that Paypal is the Richest Gold mine in Online Payment Processors and that is why the withheld that part in recent approved countries. In a day you can make a lot of Money into your Paypal Account just for free because all the Biggest Company sites are using online Paypal, how about "Fiverr". And can send or withdraw into your Bank Account.

You still don't get my point,I am not saying that paypal isn't doing great and of course most programs that pays big pays with paypal,most especially the survey sites. What I was trying to talk about was,paypal will surely limit my account for one thing or the other. I have made up my mind that I will not make use of regulated payment processors.

Once Clients has not disobeyed their Rules, there is a low limit for them Limiting your Account because they will not have any reasonable thing to say or to hold when you contact them. And that is the reason they mapped out their Rules and Regulation or TOS that will be governing any Clients using their processor. So that everyone will have to take Note of it in time. Limitation of any Account will be done when their Clients Break any.

My problem now is for PayPal to allow us receive payments and I'm done with what I want from them. As for buying online in stores, I really don't give their stores(US Based) much preference and with webmoney and my MasterCard, I can access most of them that I want to access except that I have to pay a little extra to exchange from my local currency to WMZ.

That is what everyone will be longing for, for their service to be completed in all parts of the whole too, then transaction will be flowing with easy. And moreover are you done with your Verification and how did it went, hope that issues was from your Bank or from Paypal, if done.

I also want paypal to allow our country to receive,I will never attach my master card to this payment processor,if I can receive with it,then I can purchase items with the received funds,If I can get a VCC,I might attach that,but my real card,no way.

Last edited:
For me, attaching it really doesn't mean anything especially now that you can't do anything in the like of withdrawing or using the person's MasterCard without the token. I never wanted to engage my bank behind online stuffs until I was able to get the things behind it. PayPal is secured and the token also adds another layer of security.

Paypal is secured but that doesn't mean that it cannot be hacked,forget about the token you are talking about,once hacker gets hold of your paypal account,the hacker would surely end the funds in the account. Well,like I keep saying,I cannot just link my master card to this payment processor.

When I run my exchanger site way back. My moneybookers, liberty reserve, paypal and alertpay got hacked!. Guess what happen? moneybookers and alertpay did not return my funds. In fact I win the case in alertpay but alertpay say theirs no funds left in hacker alertpay account so they have no funds to return to me. Moneybookers on other hand as more questions as if I am the criminal and not the victim. Of course LR funds is gone. But paypal just after sending my support. I got my funds 5 minutes after!. No question ask!

@budado, Lol, of course you should expect yet even more than that. You don't expect them to just give you the funds. Well, where then did that of PayPal came out. I think even though all processors can be hacked, there are those who are much easily hacked than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.