• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not minding that unregulated payment processors can fold anytime any day, I still wouldn't stop using them. They are the means from which I earn online. There are even a few of the regulated ones that I earn with and it makes the untrusted ones my most preferred.

On the opposite, only if I had my way, I will outrightly stop using unregulated payment processors for a variety of reasons. I just do not think it will last long at any point in time. Perhaps LR taught some lessons.

@amit.neogi
It seems you are new indeed in the online world. Libertyreserve has been one of the best ecurrency we have but because it has been shutdown that's why you don't see it now. For now, I think you can just have PM or webmoney depends which one does have in your exchanger.

On the opposite, only if I had my way, I will outrightly stop using unregulated payment processors for a variety of reasons. I just do not think it will last long at any point in time. Perhaps LR taught some lessons.

And on the internet that I have known for some time now, you may never have to earn completely without the use of unregulated payment processors. Depending on how you earn, they provide the best earning platform and no micro internet earner will deny earning with them.

I use Penny Currency (PC), PC is the latest payment processor online now. It has good and better features like defunct Liberty Reserve, the transfer fee is 1%, minimum transfer fee is $0.01 or €0.01, while maximum transfer fee is $5 or €5 per transaction.

Penny Currency has all merchant tools, such as SCI and API. Penny Currency is also the most secured, fastest, safest and reliable payment system. With Penny Currency, you can make and receive payments online within seconds.

Other Penny Currency features are;

* NO CHARGE BACK
* NO ACCOUNT BLOCKING
* NO VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
* ANONYMOUS PAYMENT
* High transaction limits
* Lowest transaction fee
* Instant account activation
* Instant transfers
* 24/7 support
* And many more

Not minding that unregulated payment processors can fold anytime any day, I still wouldn't stop using them. They are the means from which I earn online. There are even a few of the regulated ones that I earn with and it makes the untrusted ones my most preferred.
Well, it's an individual thing and if I had processors like Webmoney replace places I earn with PM, then I hardly would bother earning with PM and stick with the regulated ones. I exchange my PM funds as fast as possible because of likelihood of trading the path of LR though I feel they have come to stay.

@pettyeve,I think I will agree with you,even if unregulated payment processors are not safe to leave funds in it,I would still prefer to be making use of it, as I mostly earn with it too. Webmoney is my favourite simply because of the high value but my best is still PM.

Actually, they are very much into online earning and the likes of PM has really dominated most other small online earning platforms. It will be pretty difficult however to completely do without them especially for small online earners but would be much better if they get regulated.

If I had merchant support, I could have used that but so far not the type of merchants I want are included by the PM and webmoney. So I kinda stick with skrill and paypal, and that works for me all the time. I don't have to worry about the payments most cases these days.

I don't really get you,do you mean that there are no merchants of PM and Webmoney in your country? Anyway,I think PM and Webmoney has the highest numbers of merchants in my country and presently they both have the same value. There is no merchant for any regulated payment processors in my country,so I will always prefer to use an unregulated payment processor.

I mean PM and webmoney does not have the merchants in the area where I usually use the payment processor. most of the popular merchants don't use them. that is the point however i have found skrill being accepted at godaddy which is making things easy for me.

Are you kidding me,I know that you are not from the United States,so how come there are no merchants for PM and Webmoney in your state or country. It seems you like regulated payment processor so much and that is why you neglect payment processors like PM and Webmoney. What if you are leaving in a country whereby all the regulated payment processors are not supported in the country,tell me you won't use Webmoney and PM. For me I think they are both cool.

I personally have a good experience with the skrill and the paypal. I don't think we should be relying on the payment processor which have fictitious money amount. I guess it depends on the money that is being invested and how people want it to their bank as well. This is the case.

Everyone have their own choice for their payment processor, some of them prefer a regulated payment processor while the other does prefer an unregulated payment processor, for me both of those payment processors(regulated and unregulated) are good depend on the way we use it, but i still use regulated payment processor more than unregulated payment processor.

Liberty Reserve is now closed, so it is of no use to discuss about it. I personally prefer paypal. And I am using paypal for many years. But the disappointing feature of paypal is it has compulsory auto withdrawal facility.

Are you kidding me,I know that you are not from the United States,so how come there are no merchants for PM and Webmoney in your state or country. It seems you like regulated payment processor so much and that is why you neglect payment processors like PM and Webmoney. What if you are leaving in a country whereby all the regulated payment processors are not supported in the country,tell me you won't use Webmoney and PM. For me I think they are both cool.
I think what he means by merchants here is the site where he can either purchase goods or services through these payment processors, only if I'm not wrong. That said, I think most of these payment processors ain't really into online store if not for PayPal which is even what it is known for.

Liberty Reserve is now closed, so it is of no use to discuss about it. I personally prefer paypal. And I am using paypal for many years. But the disappointing feature of paypal is it has compulsory auto withdrawal facility.
where did you come from? in my country that auto-withdrawal is not available so i can cashout from the amount that i love,and right now if i want ot exchange my balance, paypal has higher fee above the other so that is why this is my 1st Payment processor.

because now there is no liberty reserve i am using now three payment processors but in my opinion number one now is perfect money and then web money and with my opinion the great one is neteller

yep, Liberty Reserve is now closed. That was my best and first processor with good features preferable with investment programs, which i used for my Hyip programs them. But currently i have to switch to Perfect Money this time around because of LR shut down.

If that which I heard about Payza and the way some US users' funds were withheld is anything to go by, I hardly would leave my funds with any payment processor again, that is, I will exchange once I get to the minimum allowed by my exchanger, not even wmz which I take as my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.