• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
because now there is no liberty reserve i am using now three payment processors but in my opinion number one now is perfect money and then web money and with my opinion the great one is neteller
Neteller is fine, in future i will use this one as the replacement of Webmoney or Perfect Money, according to my need, aside from Neteller you can try Skrill too, even some bad rumours about them but it still stay strong.

@Decub i as well hear about the US fund with Payza been frozen, many GPT programs from US are now fade up with that action from Payza. Well, i like using Payza too, but what i don't like is their percentage or fee per transaction .... which is dam high.

Personally, I used to, no longer like their services that much and having no regrets about it. For now, payment processors don't entice me any longer and I have little it no confidence in them. Payza can't deny the fact that they have erred somewhere in the US payza thing and with some other processors also running away from them, I doubt if others who are still accepting US residents wouldn't have a rethink, especially the unregulated ones.

What have made them not to accept US any longer? I have not seen any thing that US has wronged Payza, though that i have not checked on the full details about that but Payza is highly Regulated. I will have to check on that, but i also think that was caused by the LR shut down then every one has to be against them...i think!

I am using pz, webmoney, stp, pm, okpay, egopay but in some of them, I don't receive money from month to month, that is why I like pm. Some of the payment processors are the ones I use once in a while.

Last edited:
I am using pz, webmoney, stp, pm, okpay, egopay but in some of them, I don't receive money from month to month, that is why I like pm. Some of the payment processors are the ones I use once in a while.
PZ seems have a lot of problem with US right now so it seems not popular in many kind of high risk investment program which is trustable, while Perfect Money could be a good alternatives for PZ users, i also like to use Neteller.

Personally, Payza was kicked out of the game for me long ago. For now, WMZ is the lead. I enjoy using the payment processor just about the same way I enjoy using my bank. For PM, if they wanna get people's attention a lot,they just have to get verified, it's more than a necessity.

Surly they need to be kicked out of the Game, at-least their high fees is enough for them to be kicked off the line, so they better amend those fees. So if WM takes the lead, that's great because PM has to get regulated first before they can think of getting the lead.

It is not because of the fees that makes payza to be kicked out of the game. I think there strictness or the dispute feature is what really makes payza to lack behind. I can only say that payza is mostly used in PTC sites,apart from that,no other investment site will accept payza. Well,according to the topic,I will say I use PM most of the times.

To me, it is just their strictness and they are not being too active in the earning areas like Forex that would have brought them out once again. The major thing I dislike about them currently is that no matter how hard you try, if you have Payza funds, exchanging it will be difficult.

That's why I always call it a useless payment processor,the last funds I had in my account was about $9.60,when I looked for member that will exchange my payza funds to PM or WMZ on 1 on 1 ratio,I couldn't find any,so I had to exchange $9.60 payza funds for $7.30 PM. That member took advantage of it. If I have payza funds now,I will just use it to upgrade in reliable PTP sites.

Personally, Payza was kicked out of the game for me long ago. For now, WMZ is the lead. I enjoy using the payment processor just about the same way I enjoy using my bank. For PM, if they wanna get people's attention a lot,they just have to get verified, it's more than a necessity.
Maybe you are right, but i think that is only for most people that spend their time in high risk business, but from my own opinion, Neteller is the best right now, even i don't use it as much as Perfect Money, but from the fees and also from other option that they have Neteller is a good one, i also like WMZ but it seems the rate of this currency in my country is not like before

There is this thing payment processors and their values do among out local exchangers. Sometimes you see all of them being placed in the same value, some other times, the likes of PM and WMZ gets the top notch and I keep wondering why it is so. Even there are times egopay and wmz share the same value.

That's just it,the demand and supplies for the payment processors do really affect there prices or values. Take for instance,you can never see STP value aquivalent to that of PM or WM. Its never possible because so many people don't make use of this payment processor. Let's just be frank to ourselves and not adding sentiments. PM is the most used payment processor for now and that is what I use almost all the time.

There is this thing payment processors and their values do among out local exchangers. Sometimes you see all of them being placed in the same value, some other times, the likes of PM and WMZ gets the top notch and I keep wondering why it is so. Even there are times egopay and wmz share the same value.
I think it is all about demand and supply from the Exchangers and also teh exchange rate of the local currency to US dollar, but i sometimes see PM and WMZ have the same rate, even Neteller that sold too.

It seems that you are pretty much in love with this Neteller,local exchangers in my country don't even exchange it because it is not supported in my country but the way you are sounding,it seems that it has value just like PM and WMZ. Since it has a good value and has low fees,why not stick to it as it is more regulated than those 2 mentioned.

That's just it,the demand and supplies for the payment processors do really affect there prices or values. Take for instance,you can never see STP value aquivalent to that of PM or WM. Its never possible because so many people don't make use of this payment processor. Let's just be frank to ourselves and not adding sentiments. PM is the most used payment processor for now and that is what I use almost all the time.
I think it is all about demand and supply from the Exchangers and also teh exchange rate of the local currency to US dollar, but i sometimes see PM and WMZ have the same rate, even Neteller that sold too.
I think so too. Right now that virtually all of them are placed almost in the same value on my exchangers website, I rarely care about having PM. I just wish every payment I get will be WMZ because it offers me so much confidence. Only if Payza were lively, it would have join the queue of my best.

Are you saying you would have preferred PAYZA to PM because it is been regulated. Have you forgotten that when local exchangers in oiur country are still supporting it,the value for it can't just be compared to PM. Payza's value was $1 to N150 while PM's value was $1 to N170 as at that time.

Each and every ecurrency is suitable for a specific purpose. This is what my experience is. I use paypal for freelancing jobs. For PTC websites I use payza. For the forex trading I use perfect money and webmoney. I am comfortable using this way. This is because paypal directly sends money to my bank account. So, regular payments from freelancing works can be realized quickly. Almost all forex brokers accept either perfect money or webmoney. So, I selected the same. Payza reins supreme when it comes to PTC sites. It is basically the flexibility an ecurrency offers for a particular kind of work that decides its usage.

Yes,I agreed with you,the only time that I make use of payza is when I am involved in PTC. Freelancing jobs,I have never been involved so paypal is out of the case. Forex,I am not interested but I prefer to earn with PM and Webmoney because they have higher values in my country. PM is simply my best payment processor and I have just gotten my account verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.