• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, freelancing wouldn't be so favourable to those whose countries are not supported by either PayPal or Skrill because they are the major ones found there. For me, PTC long died off so it comes between PM and WMZ. I would rather go for the later always because of the regulatory status. And for the likes of Okpay, STP, Egopay and the rest, it is only when they are necessary.

Well,I will say that I love all the payment processors that my local exchanger supports but my best is PM because I can easily earn with it. Supposing I can earn easily with OKPAY,I will have also prioritise it because it has the same value with PM,WMZ and Egopay.

that is good hedge I think we are from the same location because from what I see the processor which you listed there are what I do make use of and its easy to fine an to exchanger in my region to sell this fund to them

Yes, i think that for a payment processor to be someones favorite means that the users can easily earn money from it and can exchange it for his or her real currency... LR was my best but due the fact that they has gone, so PM now takes the lead.

I am using both Skrill and Paypal. Skrill for withdraw from my broker, HotForex and Paypal for buying stuff online and to get money for my online business. Both are superb pp on internet.

I also like Payza Start Account because of it's low fee, if there is No fee at-all, I think. But the problem with Payza fund is finding the local Exchangers that do Buy or Sell it, in my region there is not much Exchangers accepting it, but just very few. That makes the bid price to be reduced than PM or WM.

As far as i know that Payza does not have any fees for start account. Also if you compare with the other emoney i think there are wmore worthy emoney like Skrill or Neteller. Payza simply has hard time to compete now.

My top 5 pp is : Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, WMZ and PM. Others are not popular in my country.
Yes these are the most suitable Payment processors Online today. And as for me their Rating will be as follows: Paypal, PM, WMZ, Skrill and Neteller. Though it was not Rated through Regulation but I did through popularity.

Even though I use Payza starter account too and there are no fees to it, it doesn't come close to my favourite because even though I earn with it, it shall remain there without a way to exchange it. Besides WMZ and PM, I rarely give other payment system any consideration.

Payza is popular but the demand is not high to those two epayment processor you mentioned. I will have to downgrade my account to Starter Account, because less Money is moving into the account and I am charged for that, due to it is a personal Account. Till I focused to earn with Payza as one of my favorite payment processor.

Not everywhere though because I have seen someone who had an option to withdraw through many payment processors but was bent on using Payza. A person's choice of a payment processor is dependent on the location and demand within his area.

Yes, Payza is good in favor to many countries most especially those countries that can withdraw there payment through their Bank Account. So NO need for looking or seeking for an Exchanger to do that because the can credit their Bank Account through Online. Can someone verify his Payza Account with Payoneer MasterCard, and I think that it might not be possible because of US Bank Account in Payoneer Card. Has any one tried such?

Now I have gradually switched to three and would remain there. Each of WMZ, Okpay and Perfectmoney that I use have their own function. I only reserve Okpay and limit it to online betting because of their low fees and for the fact that I can change it easily with my exchanger.

Oh, Okay pay is one of your favorite, that good and Okpay fees is also better. Even the three payment processors you have said about, they fees are good. Anyway, i am not used to Okpay due to the fact that almost all the earning sites that have OKpay also has either WM or PM so i am glade using both.

If PM hadn't been so troublesome with the IP fluctuations and the opera mini problem, it would have been my favourite. In between, I'm patiently waiting for PayPal to come up with allowing Nigerians receive payment and I make it my favourite. Guess one would say it's a prayer well answered.

Oh, Okay pay is one of your favorite, that good and Okpay fees is also better. Even the three payment processors you have said about, they fees are good. Anyway, i am not used to Okpay due to the fact that almost all the earning sites that have OKpay also has either WM or PM so i am glade using both.

That is make a sense , but the terms of fees Okpay is better than WM and PM, OP(Okpay) in default has only 0.5% fees while WM and PM has more, and as for PM it has 1,99% by default, if you verify your account you will get the same amount that OP has.

@Decub at-least Paypal as invested their time to work on in adding Nigeria, and with time they will work on making some other feature to be available... maybe they have not gotten some thing that will influence them to do that...and meanwhile half a Bread is just better to none. ....... That's true @sindarin the fees of Okay is much less to that of PM and WM but masses are used to popularity and that makes the two to even Rank more to Okpay till now.

Well, I do not doubt the fact that PayPal will still add some other services since they are just new here. As of Okpay, they are gaining much more popularity and if you think of the fastest growing payment processor, I think they are because I can see them entering some brokers which is a good one for them. It's just that they are not too compatible with operamimi in making API payments that's why I'm not using them that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.