• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are good but they are anonying at times due to I see that redlr admin is unable to process payment because of perfect money offline. I make use of webmoney and perfectmoney, but certainly wish I can have most of webmoney.
I believe those their bugs have stopped. They might have been back for the better and one should just hope for a better service. No doubt, I prefer Webmoney a lot. But if we even talk of annoying payment processor, then we can think of Payza, I wish they will just close down.

I believe those their bugs have stopped. They might have been back for the better and one should just hope for a better service. No doubt, I prefer Webmoney a lot. But if we even talk of annoying payment processor, then we can think of Payza, I wish they will just close down.

Then if the bugs has or have truely stopped then why is redlr admin unable to process payment request? well, I have webmoney and think that most programs should make use of it so perfect money could learn from their mistakes.

Then if the bugs has or have truely stopped then why is redlr admin unable to process payment request? well, I have webmoney and think that most programs should make use of it so perfect money could learn from their mistakes.

That of redlr is just a personal thing and might be peculiar to her alone because it has happened over and again even when things are working perfectly well. All payment processors develop bugs and hitches from time to time. Even the PayPal that so many respect. I have as well experienced that of WMZ when I found it difficult to send money.

I have been making use of libertyreserve but since it has been closed by the USA authorities, I have to swap to another payment processor and that is perfectmoney, ther reason why I am making use of them is cause they are having lesser fees and good services.

I think we've had some kind of related argument in the past and I will keep tell ya. Dude. Hyips and those metioned programs which accepts them can't be use to analyze how profitable they are due to just what webmoney earns from being used by just a forex broker might cover all what egopay will earn from all those scam programs.
That's not true,if you say HYIPs and the other mentioned investment fields can't determine the progress of Egopay,then I would say you are wrong. Look at paypal,they are not really accepted by forex brokers,yet they are really progressing.

Well, currently I am making use of webmoney and a bit of perfectmoney, though most of my earnings comes into my webmoney account and I love that because down here in my country they are having a stable buying and selling rate unlike perfectmoney's rate which keeps flunctuating day after day.

That's not true,if you say HYIPs and the other mentioned investment fields can't determine the progress of Egopay,then I would say you are wrong. Look at paypal,they are not really accepted by forex brokers,yet they are really progressing.

Welll, you are not sure of what you are talking about due to paypal are been used by brokers and they are recently added to mayzus payment options. I will never make use of ego pay no matter what. Webmoney is the best and what I use now.

Welll, you are not sure of what you are talking about due to paypal are been used by brokers and they are recently added to mayzus payment options. I will never make use of ego pay no matter what. Webmoney is the best and what I use now.

To some extent, HYIP and other similar programs might to some extent boost the status of a payment processor in the area of popularity considering the fact that those patronizing those HYIPs might begin to develop interest in the payment processor being used but that depends a lot on the kind of services the payment processor offer.

To some extent, HYIP and other similar programs might to some extent boost the status of a payment processor in the area of popularity considering the fact that those patronizing those HYIPs might begin to develop interest in the payment processor being used but that depends a lot on the kind of services the payment processor offer.

See they will only boast them up and they will be known for patronizing scam programs just the way the defunct LR and the now existing PM is been remarked. They are ponzi schemed and need not to be accepted.

See they will only boast them up and they will be known for patronizing scam programs just the way the defunct LR and the now existing PM is been remarked. They are ponzi schemed and need not to be accepted.
Though no one supports scam but they are only HYIP which states it clearly in their TOS that they shouldn't be held liable for anything that happens with investor's funds. There are still those that successfully served out their investment plan and withdrew their profits as well as capital. And we should not also forget that what matters for a payment processor is to be noticed, other better online earning platforms will see them thereafter.

Though no one supports scam but they are only HYIP which states it clearly in their TOS that they shouldn't be held liable for anything that happens with investor's funds. There are still those that successfully served out their investment plan and withdrew their profits as well as capital. And we should not also forget that what matters for a payment processor is to be noticed, other better online earning platforms will see them thereafter.

Well, I thing you should see it from this perspective, the USA has in the past closed some programs that are related to the ponzi schemed program, like zeek in the past and therefore if all payment processor should be strict as paypal I think there would be some lasting hyips.. Egopay and perfectmoney will die off if hyips admin should stop using them. But webmoney which I currently use will still be active.

Well, I thing you should see it from this perspective, the USA has in the past closed some programs that are related to the ponzi schemed program, like zeek in the past and therefore if all payment processor should be strict as paypal I think there would be some lasting hyips.. Egopay and perfectmoney will die off if hyips admin should stop using them. But webmoney which I currently use will still be active.

Those processors are not regulated and they know that too well, hence, know where they can flourish the more. They can't also adopt the responsibility of being regulated because the bulk of their income most probably come from those HYIP admins. US closing you some programs might not have any effect on them provided they ain't under their jurisdiction.

Those processors are not regulated and they know that too well, hence, know where they can flourish the more. They can't also adopt the responsibility of being regulated because the bulk of their income most probably come from those HYIP admins. US closing you some programs might not have any effect on them provided they ain't under their jurisdiction.

I know it wouldn't have any effects on them because for sure some other programs will still sprout out. But then what are the fate of its investors. I have once been an hYip investor and after expriencing forex trading I wished I had spent those quality time on forex. So think of it when they gets regulated and finds their way into currencies exchanging market.

I know it wouldn't have any effects on them because for sure some other programs will still sprout out. But then what are the fate of its investors. I have once been an hYip investor and after expriencing forex trading I wished I had spent those quality time on forex. So think of it when they gets regulated and finds their way into currencies exchanging market.

Well, you are just expressing optimism I must say. Getting regulated is not something that's gonna be as easy as it sounds. Another thing is that if you check majority of the brokers around, they have varieties of payments already and the unregulated ones gaining popularity in an already choked system wouldn't be easy. Forget about how popular they were before being regulated cos it will be a different game as they will become stricter.

For Unregulated payment processor like Egopay or Perfect Money, it will be quite risky if we want to use it even i must say that is very easy when it comes to use all the services and also they considerably offering low transfer rate for us. Even like that until now i still use Perfect Money.

That's true and personally, I don't bestow much trust on payment processors that are unregulated as I see them as that which can easily close down any day. I hardly get verified with unregulated processor and where it hurts me most is that most of the regulated ones are out of my reach.

That's true and personally, I don't bestow much trust on payment processors that are unregulated as I see them as that which can easily close down any day. I hardly get verified with unregulated processor and where it hurts me most is that most of the regulated ones are out of my reach.
But still that unregulated payment processor is popular in many high risk program, no matter how much we want to try to avoid them one day we will use them. Even like that i think it is better if we keep watch our back because unregulated payment processor have many problems later.

For any online earner, it is almost impossible to avoid unregulated payment processors especially PM. It is the most popular when it comes to the unregulated section and you can hardly see any section of every other online earning platform that do not make use of it understand one way or the other.

Well, you are just expressing optimism I must say. Getting regulated is not something that's gonna be as easy as it sounds. Another thing is that if you check majority of the brokers around, they have varieties of payments already and the unregulated ones gaining popularity in an already choked system wouldn't be easy. Forget about how popular they were before being regulated cos it will be a different game as they will become stricter.

So what are you trying to insinuate..? That they shouldnt get regulated or something. Take for example webmoney they are registered in the russia and they are not strict because they find a more less strict country. So I think that perfectmoney should take similar steps as well.

For any online earner, it is almost impossible to avoid unregulated payment processors especially PM. It is the most popular when it comes to the unregulated section and you can hardly see any section of every other online earning platform that do not make use of it understand one way or the other.

Actually that is possible in my country there is a seller that only use Paypal and MoneyBookers, he never use aside from that both, because his main sector is all about selling product like clothes or some handicraft, so they don't think so much about high risk program but if you are into high risk program like HYIP or Forex maybe you will touch this unregulated payment processors

Status
Not open for further replies.