• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always prefer to use Liberty reserve as the major payment processor and the next preference i will be giving to the Paypal. but most of the times i always prefer to use Liberty Reserve . the main reason is the fee for the Liberty Reserve is only 1% make me to use and more over there are many exchangers for me in my country who can convert cast into my local currency .

I usually use Mneybookers for uploading and withdrawing funds, because their services are very fast and secure also their charges of bank transfer is very reasonable.

I make use of 2 payment processors and they are PM and LR but out of the two i prefer using LR all the time and that is majorly because the fees attached isn't that much when a payment is been received at anytime.

- - - Updated - - -

I make use of 2 payment processors and they are PM and LR but out of the two i prefer using LR all the time and that is majorly because the fees attached isn't that much when a payment is been received at anytime.

I have to use the liberty reserve account .The liberty reserve account is the very useful and nice payment processor than the other payment processor .It has to easily to doing the financial transaction at the this site .It will be keep the money safe .

I prefer LR as most of the time things are going to be better with the LR. I just think that it would be good to consider that sometimes the LR is good over a period of time. i don't think there are many people who can manage the LR exchanges but STP and LR are better for me.

I know most of the people prefer to use liberty reserve most of the times . and here there are many forum posters and almost all of them use LR to request payment and this shows the popularity of liberty reserve among people . My first preference is to use liberty reserve all the time .

That's very correct,so many members in forums prefers to earn through LR,i would have love to be using Paypal or Payza if the bank withdrawal feature is available in my country,as it is not available i am just cool with LR and more over,there are charges are still cool with me

I have a lot of issues with moneybookers and biggest issue of them all is the amount of money that is being transfered due to the fees and other types of things with it. i think that we have to understand sometimes it does make sense to usse other payment processor to manage that.

Well as for me am using LR for now maybe as time goes on I will try and add some other one but since I dont have any problem nor issue with LR so its of my advantages to take from here.

I am using the paypal for the most of the time and i find it no issues as the system is doing good and it is great for other type of the usage as well. I don't find it easy to use other processors because you have to jump through a lot of changes to manage the money and even withdraw.

I am using Libertyreserve most of the time because it's where I am receiving more funds than any other payment processor. I never had any problem with my Liberty reserve account because it's easy to use and I like the features of Libertyreserve.

Same here,i make use of LibertyReserve most of the times and i don't have problems with it,what i really like about LR is there 1% charge for receiving funds,i also like there email notification,this makes me not to access my LR account frequently

I pefer the paypal for the money withdrawalble to the bank and some of the affiliate earning and the other types of the offers. In case of the payza and LR are not that good as time goes on. I would be quite curious to see how the people use the paypal and not much into the earning of other types of the processor.

Of course you should prefer paypal because of the bank withdrawal feature,assuming paypal is supported in my country,i would have preferred it as well 'cos there would be no reason for me to be looking for an exchanger that would change my LR balance to cash

I mainly use three payment processor. Libertyreservem webmoney and moneybookers. About 90 -95 % of my transactions on the web are done through these payment processors. The main reason is that these payment processors are extremely popular and are accepted by all the Forex sites and sportbooks and they also have low fees.

I mainly use three payment processor. Libertyreservem webmoney and moneybookers. About 90 -95 % of my transactions on the web are done through these payment processors. The main reason is that these payment processors are extremely popular and are accepted by all the Forex sites and sportbooks and they also have low fees.

i agree with you, LR is good and we can use them in many high risk business, that is LR's advantages over other e-currencies, and from what i see that LR provided better service for such as high risk business. but i also use paypal right now, since i think that paypal can be my own long term investment

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with you, LR is good and we can use them in many high risk business, that is LR's advantages over other e-currencies, and from what i see that LR provided better service for such as high risk business. but i also use paypal right now, since i think that paypal can be my own long term investment

I use liberty reserve for all online transactions I do because with liberty reserve does not require a long process and not too complicated that payment processors are more practical when compared to other payment processors that although liberty reserve often experience an improvement on its server but it will not be a problem for me to continue to use these payment processors

Liberty reserve is the main payment processor that I am using as I am just relying to this as it's just easy to use this as there are many Exchangers in our country that they are offering a good rates when you are selling your LR funds unlike some other payment processor that you can't enjoy your hard earned money.

Status
Not open for further replies.