• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PM hadn't been so troublesome with the IP fluctuations and the opera mini problem, it would have been my favourite. In between, I'm patiently waiting for PayPal to come up with allowing Nigerians receive payment and I make it my favourite. Guess one would say it's a prayer well answered.
Well, as paypal has been brought to our country and even if it allows us to receive funds,I will never use it with you because it is regulated and one thing I hate about regulated payment processor is,they keep limiting your account for unreasonable reason,most especially IP or blocking your account for illegal activity,what type of a stupid reason is that,when you don't even make use of your account regularly.

Right now I'm actively earning via neteller because of forex trading. I also have some good funds in STP because of forex trading also. I have some limited funds In PM and Paypal. This four processor are what I'm using right now.

I have accounts with almost all the payment processors that are supported in my country but I do make use of 2 major processors and they are Perfect Money and Webmoney. Why I make use of them is because they have great value in my country,Egopay and Okpay are my alternatives,I will only earn with them only if PM or WMZ isnot a payment gateway in that platform that I am involved in.

Right now I'm actively earning via neteller because of forex trading. I also have some good funds in STP because of forex trading also. I have some limited funds In PM and Paypal. This four processor are what I'm using right now.
If I can see a lot of places to earn with neteller, then pairing it with PayPal would have been my most preferred means of earning and choice but right now, they are still very new in my country so I would rather stick to webmoney and perfectmoney.

Yea, Perfectmoney and WebMoney are helping the issues in Online Payments and that is why I too make use of them. And nevertheless the Biggest Online processors by name: Paypal is also another processor that is quite ok too with many source of earning while Neteller has not much places of earning but is like they are used in Betting sites.

That's very correct,they are mostly used in sport bookmarkers and forex brokers and those two fields I am not involved in it,so earning with Neteller will be kind of difficult for me. For paypal,I don't plan to use it for now,probably in the future I will make use of it.

You have to try getting involved in Betting sites even though Netteler is not your most used processor because of other option of payment processors but because good earnings is in Betting, but I also used PM on that... Good to hear about accepting Paypal in the future as one of the favorites, Paypal is dam interesting processor we should all get involved with.

What are you talking about,what do you mean by I should start getting involved in betting. If you are involved in it,you better stop it before you get addicted to it. If only the gambling field that I can earn with Neteller,then I will not even make use of it at all.

Hmmm, I don't know if Neteller is popular or even used in online betting but if it is, then I would as well add it to my list soonest. Instead, I can exchange it with international exchangerss if they allow that option. Since Payzq is adding some programs, I decided to still maintain my account and service it because it might get popular any soon in my country.

Of course gambling or betting sites supports Neteller just like the way Money Bookers supports it. All these regulated payment processors that you guys are talking about,I don't plan to make them as my favourite payment processors. I will prefer to make use of just 4 payment processors which are PM,WMZ,OKPAY and PAYEER.

Hmmm, I don't know if Neteller is popular or even used in online betting but if it is, then I would as well add it to my list soonest. Instead, I can exchange it with international exchangerss if they allow that option. Since Payzq is adding some programs, I decided to still maintain my account and service it because it might get popular any soon in my country.
It is popular in online betting many users of neteller is actually gambling player. Aside from gambling Neteller is popular in other business such as Forex which gain some recognition nowadays. Neteller no fees which make it more attractive for many people. I think all e-money should follow their steps. This is the second emoney i used right now aside from Perfect Money.

I heard about the no fees but I still think that this payment processor is just suitable for Forex and sport bookies. Those two fields,I am not active in it,so I can never be in love with neteller. Supposing it is used in the hyip world and no fees just like the way it is, I am so sure that it will be the number one payment processor in that field because of the no fees.

Last edited:
Forex is one of my field but i use skrill now, the problem that i got that broker which i am using does not accept any neteller. Paypal also good as favourite payment processor, especially since they are trying to be apart from ebay and it is a good sign that paypal in future may accept more kind of business but of course with some strict rules to reduce scamming greatly.

I guess you are so much in love with regulated payment processors and one thing I noticed is that,you have never been a victim of them. Once you are a victim,I am so sure that,the love for regulated payment processor will reduce. I was once like you when I really loved payza and STP but right now,my favourite is PM,I don't get any hassles from it. I even use Yankee's IP to access my account.

I ever been victim to Liberty Reserve which is unregulated but still using some of unregulated payment processor even still regulated payment processor like Skrill, Neteller and Paypal are my 4 big lists. I don't see any problem of using one payment processor unless you are trying to do something bad with it. PM is one of my favourite right now.

I want to ask you a question,how can you do something bad with a payment processor. For a small earner like me,do you think I can launder money with my payment processor,that's never possible but STP and Payza blocked my account for that,I even sent documents so that they can lift the account,seriously speaking they never bothered to respond to my tickets,now tell me,how do you expect me to use such payment processors. PM remains my number one.

I want to ask you a question,how can you do something bad with a payment processor. For a small earner like me,do you think I can launder money with my payment processor,that's never possible but STP and Payza blocked my account for that,I even sent documents so that they can lift the account,seriously speaking they never bothered to respond to my tickets,now tell me,how do you expect me to use such payment processors. PM remains my number one.
Well, they don't see how much money but your act it does not even matter about your money. As for Perfect Money since this PM is good for all kind of business, including a business which called as scammy and considerd money laudring business such as HYIP or Cycler. i can say this e-money considered to be free e-money.

Last edited:
I am not saying PM is the best payment processor,what I am trying to say is that it is my favourite. Anyway,the thread is not about PM so my alternative to PM is PAYEER.

Ups, sorry i don't mean like that already edited. Well yearh anybody that put theirselves into HYIP will prefer perfect money, but i see that Forex trader will prefer Skrill and Neteller also Okpay as their payment processor compared to the others. It seems that PM now become the 2nd LR and has close ties to HYIP industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.