• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which payment processors do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are you trying to insinuate..? That they shouldnt get regulated or something. Take for example webmoney they are registered in the russia and they are not strict because they find a more less strict country. So I think that perfectmoney should take similar steps as well.
I am not the admin there but what that simply means is that PM would hardly get regulated. QED
Actually that is possible in my country there is a seller that only use Paypal and MoneyBookers, he never use aside from that both, because his main sector is all about selling product like clothes or some handicraft, so they don't think so much about high risk program but if you are into high risk program like HYIP or Forex maybe you will touch this unregulated payment processors

That was why I used the phrase every other. That seller you are talking about will most likely be an online store and of course, he should use a regulated payment processor for the security of his funds and that of his customers and I am yet to see an online store using unregulated payment processor especially PM, perhaps it exists but rare. Even some individuals that handle huge funds don't make use of unregulated e-payment systems.

That's true and personally, I don't bestow much trust on payment processors that are unregulated as I see them as that which can easily close down any day. I hardly get verified with unregulated processor and where it hurts me most is that most of the regulated ones are out of my reach.

I guess you can say that if people think the same regarding LR, then no forums would be short of cash now. We all must take precaution in using these online processors cause they can be taking down, involve in scams and so on, and that can affect us. Also, recently, a major drugs dealer was arrested and he used bitcoin for his billion dollars sales of illegal drugs so that is to say bitcoin didn't verify him that well cause he used multiple fake IDS and addresses.

Yes, you know, a lot of people never believed that which happened to LR would have happened, if not, they would have been much more careful than they were. These days, cautiousness has taken the other of the day when it comes to the way people handle payment processors.

Obviously, we should moved on already about LR and focus now on the preferred method we have right now. We have PM that is right now the top payment processor particularly in the investment fields while Paypal good in the GPT sites.

Obviously, we should moved on already about LR and focus now on the preferred method we have right now. We have PM that is right now the top payment processor particularly in the investment fields while Paypal good in the GPT sites.
PM and WebMoney for high risk investment program like HYIP and Forex, then i use Paypal for selling and buy something online like games or when i sell some services to them, aside from it like Neteller, Payza, Egopay, and Payonner are minority.

I am not the admin there but what that simply means is that PM would hardly get regulated. QED

That was why I used the phrase every other. That seller you are talking about will most likely be an online store and of course, he should use a regulated payment processor for the security of his funds and that of his customers and I am yet to see an online store using unregulated payment processor especially PM, perhaps it exists but rare. Even some individuals that handle huge funds don't make use of unregulated e-payment systems.

Lets watch out then because seems like they are now residing in a country that is seems to be silent on then for the main time. When they retaliate on then they wouldn't have no option than to get regulated. Well, I think because of webmoneys android app. I am not more comfortable with Webmoney.

I guess you can say that if people think the same regarding LR, then no forums would be short of cash now. We all must take precaution in using these online processors cause they can be taking down, involve in scams and so on, and that can affect us. Also, recently, a major drugs dealer was arrested and he used bitcoin for his billion dollars sales of illegal drugs so that is to say bitcoin didn't verify him that well cause he used multiple fake IDS and addresses.

About bitcoin that is because they use that thing for illegal things, like drugs right? if you can imagine how much euro that has been used for buy something illegal? how much dollar that has been used for illegal thing? it is more than bitcoin can do, but the problem with bitcoin is they are not regulated, if only bitcoin regulated it will be quite faster to accept by many people around the world, well right now i only use PM, WM, and Paypal even i have some balance in some other payment processor.

Then, how the authorities able to detect that they have used bitcoins if this payment processor is not like others. Weird though if that is true because if that is then, we are not safe with bitcoins particularly those who have HYIP as they can be easily tracked or detected for their illegal activities.

Then, how the authorities able to detect that they have used bitcoins if this payment processor is not like others. Weird though if that is true because if that is then, we are not safe with bitcoins particularly those who have HYIP as they can be easily tracked or detected for their illegal activities.
You may be right, but i am sure that will be something like violate our own privacy, but Bitcoin here is great for somoene who wants to be keep anonymous and you don't have to be afraid if your money will be raided by those government, because this one is not centralized but decentralized currency, if one government want to take down bitcoin they need to take down all the users from so many countries.

See, regulated or not regulated, payment processo still are risky because there are no way it could be 100 percent controlled, I thik we should have learnt from the defunct LR and see that what happened to them was to teach us some lesson. We shouldn't trust and rely wholely on a payment processor. We ought not to have all our earning in this payment processors.

See, regulated or not regulated, payment processo still are risky because there are no way it could be 100 percent controlled, I thik we should have learnt from the defunct LR and see that what happened to them was to teach us some lesson. We shouldn't trust and rely wholely on a payment processor. We ought not to have all our earning in this payment processors.
There isn't something that 100% is safe here dude, even you put your money in bank it also not 100% safe, because inflation will eat it but at least you can guarantee your money up to 99,99% in regulated payment processor, while in unregulated payment processor it will be only up 80%, and if they do something bad to your money you cannot do much complain, but even like that i must face reality that Unregulated payment processor is good for high risk investment that i joined right now.

Sure, that is just the bad side of unregulated payment processors and the major reason some express a lot of fear on it. If they wind up tomorrow, you just have to deal with it. Well, a good way to be on a safer side is never to leave some huge sums if money there no matter how long lasting they might look.

I make use of any payment processor tthat suite my requirements in the sense that currently webmoney matches my requirements, it has more higher rates in terms of exchanging it with my local exchanger and secondly their fee are low and they are more secured.

Personally, I prefer payment processors that give me convenience of use. That which I can easily access from a mobile without necessarily reaching out for a PC. I would have loved Payza if not that they are just less popular and I will say, devalued here because I can easily transact from mobile and it's convenient for me. Right now, I'm just sticking much to WMZ.

I make use of any payment processor tthat suite my requirements in the sense that currently webmoney matches my requirements, it has more higher rates in terms of exchanging it with my local exchanger and secondly their fee are low and they are more secured.
Anyone want to have something like that, Payment processor that meet all requirement that we want right now will be the best option because it must be comfortable, right? but it is hard to find one that fullfill all of ours, so that is why i use many payment processor like Paypal, Perfect Money, WebMoney, Skrill, Okpay and Egopay.

There could also be some other reasons why someone would have to choose many payment processors. This has to do with the type of things he does online and the client's preferred and convenient means of payment. However some of the cases might just lead to seeking an exchange service if the person is not so comfortable storing the funds in a payment processor especially if it's unregulated.

Sure, that is just the bad side of unregulated payment processors and the major reason some express a lot of fear on it. If they wind up tomorrow, you just have to deal with it. Well, a good way to be on a safer side is never to leave some huge sums if money there no matter how long lasting they might look.
For Unregulated Payment processor i will only leave only maximum for $200 in my account, but for regulated payment processor i think i will put my money even up to $10000 there, for me the comfortability is a must when i choose payment processor that i want to try.

Well, in my own case, I doubt if I can leave more than $50 with an unregulated payment processor especially PM because I had a very bad experience with LR. Then, I was just saving my funds to get to $100 before I would exchange and it was my very first online earning only to have it shut down at $95+ in there. The fund is not much though but it taught me some lessons.

Not minding that unregulated payment processors can fold anytime any day, I still wouldn't stop using them. They are the means from which I earn online. There are even a few of the regulated ones that I earn with and it makes the untrusted ones my most preferred.

I always prefer to use Liberty reserve as the major payment processor and the next preference i will be giving to the Paypal. but most of the times i always prefer to use Liberty Reserve . the main reason is the fee for the Liberty Reserve is only 1% make me to use and more over there are many exchangers for me in my country who can convert cast into my local currency .

I dont have any idea about Liberty am a new user of paypal so i dont have any proper idea about paypal or Libert but still want to know about the Liberty what is the Currency convert charge of Liberty Please reply

Status
Not open for further replies.