• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

You can go to beginner's place like babypips.com and read more about forex. You can always go to Youtube as many brokers have videos on there for you to watch. They can be good resources and you can pop questions on there as well for the brokers. You can also go to forum and ask questions as well and read from experienced traders. You can then open a demo and practice until you can learn how to take profit.

I think as a newbie or a beginner you will have to start from the theorical aspect of it in the sense that you would have to visit some forums which are not paid ones because the paid ones can't help in building up someone from the scratch then make use of the demo account which will help you develop some skills and attain to you exprience.

I think as a newbie or a beginner you will have to start from the theorical aspect of it in the sense that you would have to visit some forums which are not paid ones because the paid ones can't help in building up someone from the scratch then make use of the demo account which will help you develop some skills and attain to you exprience.

Unpaid or unsponsored forums could be a very good source for beginners because it will be crystal clear that those patronizing it are not in for the money. One can easily build a community of friends from such forums and be sure he is getting some concrete information of which the giver I'd not expecting an incentive as a reward. Also, joining some social groups that discuss about trading is a November way to start as well.

Unpaid or unsponsored forums could be a very good source for beginners because it will be crystal clear that those patronizing it are not in for the money. One can easily build a community of friends from such forums and be sure he is getting some concrete information of which the giver I'd not expecting an incentive as a reward. Also, joining some social groups that discuss about trading is a November way to start as well.

And you would wanna make me believe that you started from the paid one? No, you will absolutely get confused when a newbie who have no knowledge should start from the paid one because he could be ban for making unnecessary post. After getting some basics from such forums like that of babypips then he can join the paid ones to get his knowledge brightened up.

And you would wanna make me believe that you started from the paid one? No, you will absolutely get confused when a newbie who have no knowledge should start from the paid one because he could be ban for making unnecessary post. After getting some basics from such forums like that of babypips then he can join the paid ones to get his knowledge brightened up.
I can't remember stating in my post that I started from a paid forum. If a trader or a potential trader rather would find it easy to do, I will suggest he gets some good e-books available online. Though they discuss just the basics but it is those basics that the foundation of Forex is built on.

I can't remember stating in my post that I started from a paid forum. If a trader or a potential trader rather would find it easy to do, I will suggest he gets some good e-books available online. Though they discuss just the basics but it is those basics that the foundation of Forex is built on.

Thats also what I am equally saying that before one could start up participating on forums that the person need a the basic knowledge first so as not to get lost when discussing on moving on. Well, as for me I started with the ebooks and that was kind of stressful because you will need some contuation of some.

Yes, it would be pretty difficult for a newbie to start anything whatever in Forex without having a kind of pre information or something which could either come in form of knowledge from manuals, learning from sites, getting some related information from online communities or friends. At least, he would have a place to start with to help him understand and know if he can fit in well.

The first thing a beginner should do is to gain a reasonable amount of knowledge relevant to forex trading. This includes the history of forex market and the need for the same as well. On a overall basis, a little idea about the functioning of financial markets would be very much helpful. This is followed by the selection of broker for trading. A demo account should be opened with the chosen forex broker. A few hours should be spent on understanding the functions available in the trading platform. This is followed by selection of indicators. The beginner should then start practicing on the demo account. Once we are able to put up a consistent track record then a shift to real account can be done.

A newbie can also kick start with forums and Forex discussion communities. Only recently, I've found out that one could really make some good and experienced friends from Forex forums and maintain a good stand of learning. Knowing about some trader's strategies as they explain in forums can help him fine tune his and learn better.

A newbie trader can start by reading online and to know about the fundamental of forex. When he o she knows the basics, he or she can proceed to the demo account to practice how to trade. This thing is not easy but with time and enough patience and practice,the knowledge and understanding will come.

this is good question from you and this question means you want to learn and to be good trader therefore my advice for you is try to learn the basics and then get training with demo account to apply what you did learn then you must test your strategy at least for 6 months and then you can start trading with real account depending on trusted strategy

A newbie trader can start by reading online and to know about the fundamental of forex. When he o she knows the basics, he or she can proceed to the demo account to practice how to trade. This thing is not easy but with time and enough patience and practice,the knowledge and understanding will come.

Yes. Gaining knowledge is the best way to start ones career in forex trading. I cannot think of any other better and cheap alternative. It does not cost anything but gives you tremendous amount of knowledge which no other course can offer. Apart from basics of forex trading, it is always better to learn about platforms or the software that is used to trade the market. Forex trading platforms, in my experience, is considerably different from stock and bond trading platform. This is because hedging is not possible in others. So, a beginner should know how to open and close trades at his will. It is better to learn various facilities offered by a trading platform, apart from forex fundamentals. It will ensure that a beginner does not enter a unknown jungle when he uses the platform for the first time.

Well, there's a point in studying the platforms too. I really doubt if there really were traders who as newbies took there time to study any trading platform. That which mattered to them is to rush through the basics and open account with the broker with the hope of starting up in the Demo.

Babypips some how is good way to start learning how to trade. I started in their also I do hope that in the long run we all going to make it big in here. Lets just hope we can all sustain and maintain our trading account and become a big time millionaire.

Traders can start gain knowledge by join free forex school site such as babypips. And then enrich more knowledge by active discuss in forex forums. Don’t forget also to open demo account to enabling traders to take practice and implement knowledge during learning in forex school and forums.

yes babypips is always the best but aside from there I think forex factory can also help ,and even our forum here can provide us with excellent knowledge which we need to begin with as its all the best and good forum which a lot of professional trader ready to help

Many are referring others to babypips, the site is very good for Forex Beginners. Besides i also found out that they have many and more collections of good E-Books which a trader can read and practice for a better inprovment in any field which a trader wants to Master.

the site is good but somebody like me I will say if a trader can just start from demo account first thou we all know the value of babypips its a good place to be which can never be compare to other site here in the market or place of learning about forex trading, also take adingadvantages of social trading

Forex trading is a more complicated business and for anyone who really want to succeed in trading, they really need to start from the scratch by using the demo trading account first and foremost, they demo account will give us a good clue of how to continue.