• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

@rexway For someone to start at Demo Account, he or she must have started theoretically, that is from Babypip or other similar sites. No one can jump in on what he or she does not know about. So for theory (babypip) and for practical Demo account.

The best is start with learning. Require knowledge and good trading skills when traders want to become profitable. And with learning, traders can achive knowledgeable and skilled status. Trading and make profit doesn’t easy if traders have lack of knowledge. Than end up with good trading decisions, even majority decisions are lousy and generate loss result.

@rexway For someone to start at Demo Account, he or she must have started theoretically, that is from Babypip or other similar sites. No one can jump in on what he or she does not know about. So for theory (babypip) and for practical Demo account.
yes you are right but anybody who want to join the forex trading market need to understand that its the first thing which they actually need,you need to start from the forex ebook learn the terminology and theory first
before join demo account so that the terminology which you see there will not look strange to you

Yes that is the main thing with Forex Trading business, because I know of a friend who was giving or opened a Demo account for him to start learning from it, if you see how he was looking at it, just like watching MTVBase. So that is why they should start with theories part of Trading first and foremost before heading into Example or practical part...just for better understanding.

The best thing to do is to open a demo account which help you to practice and when you have sufficiently practiced and know that you're ready for a live account, then you can go ahead and open a live account. But start investing with little amount or use a no deposit bonus from brokers who give it. Happy trading.

Very natural if traders start from demo account. Since they are have no proper knowledge to perform effective trading. Use real money to start trading in live account right away risky if traders have no appropriate knowledge and strategy. Market really complex and difficult to predict. If traders not start with practice, they’ll don’t know how to handle the risk and make the chance to get profit higher in trading.

And a Newbie that wants to be an Expert, should also try working or learning from the Experts around him. Maybe by attending their lectures, or classes, or by private lessons, because from that means he will teach a Newbie the foundation of Forex Trading. While Newbie keep on practicing on his Demo account.

It is better when the newbie trader is able to start from where he or she will be able to understand. If he or she is able to start with the demo trading account, he or she will be able to start building a good strategy for himself or herself.

And after learning on the Demo account's they can start up trading as well. I think that some times it can be better to trade on some few Demo accounts from different Brokers, so we can Masters some variation between Broker to Broker's Demo accounts. Maybe just for the knowledge sack. Anyway, we have to take the Demo account more serious while learning on how to trade.

I always encourage starting with a mini account after the Demo account, it helps you manage and control emotion to a great extent. And as well, bring you to a home of the real account rather than to that of a Demo account.

Doing work from basics is a good start for traders . They can get help from demo accounts to gain knowledge about forex market working .Demo is a free practice that trained us until we are not enough experienced to face real trading atmosphere.

Become skilled begin with practice. Traders observe how the market works and determine logic strategy which potentially able to adapt with every of market circumstances. Require analysis to select the best strategy and it won’t happen if traders has no ability to read and analyze market situation.

I always encourage starting with a mini account after the Demo account, it helps you manage and control emotion to a great extent. And as well, bring you to a home of the real account rather than to that of a Demo account.
And that will make us to go for trading with Brokers that offers cent account, so we can also learn how to control our emotion when we are dealing with Big money, because it is the worst thing that can happen to a trader, I mean trading with emotion because of his money is involved.

To start in Forex trading, you must have basics this mean of understanding the fundamentals of Forex trading such as terminologies and the familiarity of the market, the trading platform and the Forex broker we will make investments.

That is quite cool and very important because a journey of a thousands mile start from a step. And that we make us to start from the basic of Forex Trading due to the fact that every business has it's own Terminology so as Forex Trading has it's own and a Newbie who does not know all this things will find it hard to be a better trade.

There are many resources to start but For a beginner learning about forex is very necessary. If you have no knowldge and skills then it will be very hard for you to survive in Forex.

There are many resources to start but For a beginner learning about forex is very necessary. If you have no knowledge and skills then it will be very hard for you to survive in Forex.
Yes without knowledge and skill a Newbie or a beginner will find it intensively harder to survive in the Forex Market, "what someone does not know or never had the experience of, that thing is above him". So that is the reason they have to start with learning and practicing in their Demo account before embarking on Real Account which is associated with Emotion, loss, profit, etc.

first read forums and search websites which give information on how forex market works then open a demo account with any broker and check your skills and information you have gathered y trading...

Forum is a very good place which we can start from but aside this I think visiting site like babypip help alot and can improve the level of skills which you have here the need of demo account should never be neglected for no reason

Yes i agree with you. better still you can use no deposit bonus from brokers who offers it. at least you stand the chance of not loosing you money