• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

Forum is a very good place which we can start from but aside this I think visiting site like babypip help alot and can improve the level of skills which you have here the need of demo account should never be neglected for no reason
Yes forum is very effective when it comes to learning Forex Trading, because it gives Forex starters a good chances to communicate with the experienced traders, as many Expert traders gives their many option, opinions to one particular question from a Forex starter, that will help the Newbie to learn fast because of the multiple answers.

@anosocialnet For newbie i think that is good , but not only for newbie as for expert forum is a good place to earn a lot of money at least for their capital reserves.

Aside from forum i think that trader should aso try demo account because that is a good place to apply what do you learn from the forum.

Yes forum is just the same thing with streets around us, were we can learn new things, techniques, strategy, information daily as we stay active and maintain our activities...while it is not meant for only for the Newbie trader but come one come all. And a New trader can start with Mentorship program, were he pays some one to teach him.

Well, those who have time online can find those online communities good to start to have basic knowledge or ideas about Forex trading. While, there are also seminars but in my place its rare to happen so, I often learn by having self-study Forex business.

Anyone can do forex trading and it is a very profitable business but remember it also involves high risk if not done properly. So if you want to become a forex trader, you have to learn it first and practice it a lot. So you become familiar with it and understands it deeply. Develop a good strategy which is consistent in profit making and learn to use technical and fundamental analysis. Always invest the amount which you afford to loose. Pay good attention on money management, risk management. Analyze the market before taking any action. Make a trading plan and stick to it. Do not greed, over trade, and make decisions emotionally. This will make your trading disciplined. Learn from your mistakes and with time you get more experience and become successful.

Forex can naturally but a trader who lacks focus into confusion of where to start. Even though the theoretical part is almost unimportant to a lot of people considering the practical nature of the business, I still think it is the best place to start especially when it comes to the right choose of pairs and leverage.

Newbie should start from learning ABCD of forex. What is forex.? What can we do with it.? How the forex trading works. The best place to learn about this thing is babypips. Then choose a broker and create a demo account. Practice and learn at demo account. Then after that trade at live account.

Well, those who have time online can find those online communities good to start to have basic knowledge or ideas about Forex trading. While, there are also seminars but in my place its rare to happen so, I often learn by having self-study Forex business.
Self-study will be for those whom had learned about Forex Trading in the past, just like you and can equally manipulate the trading platform at will. A pure Newbie will still need someone to enlighten him up with the basics, so he can understand those article he will have to read privately.

If you are beginner to trading why can't you go with free online cfd trading education trial at Trading Lounge??? Which is Specialize in helping the CFD trader with CFD trading education, technical analysis, CFD Trading Strategies, Daily CFD Trades for shares including Forex, commodities and indices...

It a question that every trader ask: where to start and i think after gaining proper information on the market a trader should Open a demo account, in this way he can check his skills as well as broker dealings.

Self-study is not easy thing. I think we need help from other trader to make us be more understand about forex trading. In forex, we should use demo account. We need practice before we trade using real account. Demo account and demo contest are good for beginners. And i think, we also should use real account to hone our skills further more. There are many brokers which provide free capital, like FBS with $5 welcome bonus.
Yes, what someone has not yet known about, that very thing is above him, and can be dealt with once he has learnt it from some one or some where else. No Newbie will know his right from his left instantly, even Newbie can not understand how to trade the Demo Account, not until he has been thought on how to do so, while he can then practice on his own.

Yes, what someone has not yet known about, that very thing is above him, and can be dealt with once he has learnt it from some one or some where else. No Newbie will know his right from his left instantly, even Newbie can not understand how to trade the Demo Account, not until he has been thought on how to do so, while he can then practice on his own.
no body teach me how to trade in the demo account I learn it alone its only that it take alot of time for me to understand everything completely that is why we need to try and trade with a mentor as it is very helpful and accurate if you dont know how to trade there is no need going to start on your own its better for you to start from demo and get a mentor for yourself

Demo account is the best way to start with because demo trading is away to learn about forex and you can gain lot of knowldge trading and practicing Forex. Forex is a good business and you can make good money if you have great level of education about it.

And as well, enlightenment. It is very vital for any potential trader to see Forex from the angle of knowing it first and the way it works before anything else. With a good knowledge of how Forex works, you know a better way to handle it.

first learn about forex from forums and try out Forexcamping i liked it very much, secondly open a demo account with any broker to check how things work in reality in the market.

Yes forum is just the same thing with streets around us, were we can learn new things, techniques, strategy, information daily as we stay active and maintain our activities...while it is not meant for only for the Newbie trader but come one come all. And a New trader can start with Mentorship program, were he pays some one to teach him.
But not all information in a forum is good enough, and i think that is taking time if we don't have good systematic way to filter that content in a forum. Aside from Forum you can try a blog but i think no matter what is that, you stil need demo account for practice purpose.

Right @rexwa, it is better to learn from a Mentor. You mean No one taught you the Demo, like this comment goes, what some one has not known before that thing is above him. So the fact is that you must have start practicing what you have heard from forums, you can not just begin on your own without a source of information. Yeah @sindarin No matter where we have begin, either forum nor blog, we still can never do without Demo Account.

First step is find a good forex ptp forum that you can post and earn bonus funds that you can use to trade. Second is try to open a demo and a real account. In demo account you practice while the real account is were you going to put your bonus funds.

we can begin to learn to read a few articles or forex forums that teach you how to trade well, after that we get a good trade theory, then the next thing we should do is to make a practice of using trade demo and we will apply trade theory we have learned with demo trading to be able to get a good trade skills

Never start trading without knowldge and skills because forex is very risky and you can loose your money very quickly. As a newbie you should start trading with Demo account because Demo trading is the best place for start your career in Forex. You should practice with Demo for at least six months to gain some knowldge and experience about Forex.