• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Where should i begin ?

That's always the first thing need to do as a trader when they have done the basic things and knowledge. And that they will do to have trading experience and to have learn of the market patterns and conditions on how they will act or trade with the different market instances.

The trader should start this from the Demo Account which provide for practice, knowledge and also for gaining the experience. The Demo account is the best teacher for the beginners and for other. This will help to propar the plans and good strategies.

Eventually, they will need to have the purpose of demo trading. And that they will need to take seriously Forex trading to have the success in finding the best strategy for them. And yet, the time to spend in Forex trading will be vary on our goals and our aim in Forex trading.

I recommend Investopedia as a source of knowledge about Forex, it includes Forex trading tutorial. It isn't not only helpful for traders but also investors with advanced knowledge.

Well, to have the basic knowledge or the Forex terminologies that site will be good I have used that as well because, they are in the top results when I search for the terms. But then, the trader should then, begin in the actual trading in the terminal after they have done in those terminologies.

I think you should first get tutorials in form PDF documents, e-books or videos to get acclimatzed with the different terminlogies used in trading. Also fol,lowing forums and asking questions about confusing terms makes you understand the periphery then you can start trading in Demo accounts.

I recommend Investopedia as a source of knowledge about Forex, it includes Forex trading tutorial. It isn't not only helpful for traders but also investors with advanced knowledge.
That is a good place to know many glossaries about forex, and i think that place is a good place too, sometimes when there are something that i don't know i just simply go to there and trying to find out what that it means, and also there are some useful tips that they shared there for us.

That is a good place to know many glossaries about forex, and i think that place is a good place too, sometimes when there are something that i don't know i just simply go to there and trying to find out what that it means, and also there are some useful tips that they shared there for us.

My documents are most from them. They provides many useful tips and trading strategies. But I only care about necessary thing such as global economy analysis. I often focus on fundamental levels, they also provide technical trading strategies but I'm not interested in technical analysis.

So you are fundamental traders, then we are on the same boat even i am not 100% of fundamental traders but my analysis 75% based on fundametal not technical :D, and yeah that is a good place i also really helpful that kind of site exist until now to educated growing traders and newbie who just start in this business.

Wew, I did not that you put into percentage on how you have the fundamental and technical analysis. But then, traders will still have necessary to have both of analysis or have the knowledge at least to have better trading. Because, mostly of the traders are into technical side because, that's what we have in the trading platform.

if you want to be a successful trader than the answer is simple, you must gain knowledge of analysis first before start trading, make some good money management that will work for you, than start to make stable profit

But that can't be where to start,one has to know the basics before he can know about forex analysis and for a forex beginner to know the basics,it would be better if the beginner visits babypips or forums to learn more about forex.

if you want to be a successful trader than the answer is simple, you must gain knowledge of analysis first before start trading, make some good money management that will work for you, than start to make stable profit

Do we really think that is a starting point for a new or rather, a potential trader. Knowledge of analysis is just the best any trader can think of but in the case of an entirely new trader, he hardly knows what analysis is if not the general definition of it. I think it will be wise enough for him to start with the basics knowing the basic theoretical and terms before going into the technical parts.

Do we really think that is a starting point for a new or rather, a potential trader. Knowledge of analysis is just the best any trader can think of but in the case of an entirely new trader, he hardly knows what analysis is if not the general definition of it. I think it will be wise enough for him to start with the basics knowing the basic theoretical and terms before going into the technical parts.

of course they need to start from basics things, what i meant is if we really want to be a successful trader than analysis knowledge is a must, how to achieve it will depend on current traders will... the point is if we really want to study hard and mastering analysis than become successful trader is not a big dream no more

That's right for those people who can't be always be online that we have to buy books or download then in our gadget and read them offline anywhere. That's what I have been planning to just download solve articles and some videos also as much as possible asks they are free also.
Sure, getting books online is a very good source of learning for beginners. A couple or more of fresher's e-books or PDF is a nice way to start provided they are from a very good source because these days, uncertified authors who claim to be born with Forex in them have really filled the internet.

First search for ebooks and sites on Forex and get the basic knowledge. Then go through some reviews of expert traders on Forex trading. After that create a Demo account at any Forex trading site. It will help you to learn practical lessons by doing live tradings.

First search for ebooks and sites on Forex and get the basic knowledge. Then go through some reviews of expert traders on Forex trading. After that create a Demo account at any Forex trading site. It will help you to learn practical lessons by doing live tradings.

searching will be prolonging issues. There are more better sites where we can learn ebooks will need continuations and perhaps money as well but with the using of babypips all what a newbie is to know and where to start from are all there.

I agree with you in some extend. Website and ebooks both gives theoretical knowledge. And anybody can download free ebooks from internet. It is totally depended on the person that in which way he prefers to learn.

you have to start with getting enough information to make you away of what and what forex trading is all about, so you can sign-up with those sites that offer daily news about it, while you read more books of it. Soon you can register with a broker and start trading on the demo account so you will learn the strategies that you must apply as to earn when trading on real accounts

I think babypips will be the best website for you. It gives all the lesson and after that you can create a demo account for practical experience. They also provide you daily news and monthly newsletters.