• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

Forex for me right now is like farming. I need to plant a seed. Water it each day and care for it for many weeks and months before I can get the fruit of my labor. Because right now in forex trading its the same. I invest 50 dollars in my trading accounts and some got stop out while others keep on growing and eventually I end up making good profit.

Forex for me right now is like farming. I need to plant a seed. Water it each day and care for it for many weeks and months before I can get the fruit of my labor. Because right now in forex trading its the same. I invest 50 dollars in my trading accounts and some got stop out while others keep on growing and eventually I end up making good profit.
If we want to invest our money in forex, we should invest in small amount because forex is risky business. But if we already have good skills here, we can try to use bigger amount for trading. Try to more improve skills if we want to get maximal result.

In my career, Forex is my business platform where I can make profit that I want as my wish. And, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex with support of GCI. This trading platform is very dedicated to me to make profit by providing many exclusive trading facilities. Therefore, I am getting 4% interest monthly from this trading platform.

The forex for me is one important aspect which i have discovered in my life, am much happy when am trading in forex markets because it has become my passion to speculate the market. Forex means financial freedom and time freedom for me.

Same experience dear, I was too much excited after joining in Forex. But, I lost my all excitement after losing my 1st deposit. Then, I recharge again by using best educational service of TradingBanks broker. As a result, now Forex is only dependable place for making money. So, for me Forex business is like dream maker.

Everybody is involved in the market because they want to earn money and for me it has been a good source of it too.

Everybody is involved in the market because they want to earn money and for me it has been a good source of it too.

My motive of doing forex trading is also the same, so earn some extra money. Build up my account to a level where I can generate enough profit per month to meet my full needs.

For me forex is my ticket to financial freedom. It is a difficult task to accomplish but it is not impossible. It will take time but it will be achieved.

Forex is sort of a cash creating machine on behalf of me. I'm with success earning sensible periodic come back on my investment through Forex mercantilism. Forex to Pine Tree State could be a business within which I will earn a further financial gain and gain monetary freedom. I respect Forex and systematically attempt to find out additional and additional regarding it and its numerous methods.

actually they're market, that involves several currency however largely dealer use today solely few pairs like EUR/USD or JPY/USD. and currently i will see the trend that create Forex because the place for a few folks to earn, they suppose with mercantilism they'll earn huge quantity of cash each month, however i feel they have to re-think that issue once more

Forex is Job for many traders, because they take this as part time or they trade under any account manager. But, Forex is a Business for me. I have been considering this business my profession and full time business.

Wow that's great you are a full time trader. May I ask what is your long term goal from trading?

According to my trading experience I have been seeing that we the traders consider Forex as money making machine especially the traders who are newcomers. But, it is the not that we think. In my trading career, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex after passing a long time. We also have a tendency to earn huge money devoid of learning.

According to my trading experience I have been seeing that we the traders consider Forex as money making machine especially the traders who are newcomers. But, it is the not that we think. In my trading career, I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by Forex after passing a long time. We also have a tendency to earn huge money devoid of learning.

Congratulations. I am on my way hopefully. I have not reached there yet. But I am moving ahead. Hope to raech there soon.

Forex is a business that has many advantages. By trying to trade using small capital then we can start trading to make profits in forex properly. Forex trading business is very big business

Forex is my first and foremost source to earn money very rapidly in online. Basically by most powerful analyzing trade knowledge we can earn money from this market place , and we have to be a reliable support from our trading platform , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Basically this is a market place where we the traders come into make money very rapidly. But first of all we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. But practically without learning we try to make money from here and fall a great loss when trading.

Well, I came to here through an account manager; this guy described me with the wrong meaning! Then I expected unrealistic profit! By the way, he crashed my whole balance in the 1st week of trading! Then I have started to do manual trading, till now I trade manually! In addition, for me Forex trading is the most reliable way of making handsome money!

For me Forex business is the bread and butter for me because from this business me making profit and from that money my living goes .I hope this business of Forex will run for ever.

Forex is not my hobby, I am spending here more than 12 hours in a day! In addition, in my live trading I’m following all of terms and conditions of a pro trader! But that’s doesn’t mean, here I am expecting any unrealistic profit! Right now my monthly target is round 10%, that means yearly target 120%, quite healthy yearly target!

For me, Forex trading business is the most decent way of money making! That’s way, I have already decided to use this money earning opportunity as my full time profession! Although, I struggled a lot because I started my trading without any teacher! Here, popular forums helped me a lot including this one!