• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

Yes, it is a very lucrative busness. But at forex trading those only can earn for long time who will control the greediness and dream of earning or becoming rich in a day.

Forex for me right now is my source of income and I do hope that I can grow my account and make good income in here each month. This is my ultimate goal in forex trading right now to earn big amount hoping that I can become a successful trader without any problem.

Forex is a place for me where can I earn a good amount at my suitable time. I love to experiment and try to invent some new strategies. It helps me save extra money by relaxing at home.

Forex is business and job for me. Forex give me a good way to earn money in online. Also forex give me a business.

I think you are making some mistake. Business and job is totally different. At job you don't have to think about profit and loss. You do work for someone and get your salary. And business is something where you are the decision maker of your investment. I think you may work at investment firm.

I think you are making some mistake. Business and job is totally different. At job you don't have to think about profit and loss. You do work for someone and get your salary. And business is something where you are the decision maker of your investment. I think you may work at investment firm.

No, I think he is right. In your own case, you are talking about job in its literal meaning but in the connotative form, Forex is a job as well.

Forex for me is a an online business which involves the buying and selling of currencies simultanously. It is a world wide business which is also known as the number one top financial and largest market across the globe. Forex trading is also a business where anyone can invest into.

Forex is definitely a trading which we have positions of either buy or sell trades. Not only currencies are being trades but others as well. Nowadays, many are interested in Forex to be their source of income and business because, of there are more and more Forex brokers open internationally.

Its a hobby of mine and a little side gift for some lucky extra money but its way too risky to depend on it for cash so I work for my money. I plan on working but I will never quit my job for forex like some people. I think its not that safe and here in the US, my bills are way too high. there is no way that a person living in the US, can afford to lose their job just to play in forex.

Forex is a business to me and every business has a goal to earn money or profit. In this sense Forex is my income or earning source. I think nobody would like Forex as a hobby or fun. Because they invested a huge amount of money not for hobby, but only for earning.

Forex is just a business like every other one with likelihood of profit and losses. The major reason behind its popularity is the fact that it remains a business with highest financial turnover, hence, the more reason some are just attracted to it. I take it as a business just like every other one and with every potential others have.

Forex for me is the buying and selling of foreign currencies. The trader who is trading in the forex market will be able to buy or sell in other that he or she will make profit from the trade. Trading profitably in the forex market is how you understand it.

Forex is the process of buying and selling of currency which is the best so you have no second thougt about this what I see is that you made an investment and placed a buy order at the end of the day you get what is good by exchanging one currency to that of another country

that is the true meaning of forex trading its simly the buying and selling process of difference currency pair this can be done either in half way or full way online or offline , when you give one country currency to the other person for a commission if he agree with you

We shouldn't also forget that the origin of Forex was dated a very long time ago. What we seem to define these days is the modern day Forex trading which is just about trading in currency pairs. I've come across a book that Forex actually started with gold and that was the way modern day Forex came into existence.

I understand what you were trying to say but was not my point. I mean it's really difficult to earn in Forex that much for living unless you are not a genius trader but I was trying to say that I am working as a trader and as a personal analyst in one brokerage company and they are paint for my analysis and advices for other traders, that is why I can live where I want, travel much and not stuck at one place you know.

IQ does not guarantee but its really help a lot in term of earnings. Eventually we can all make good money without any problem in here. This is my focus right now and I am relax and happy to have some profit without any worries in here.

@avelaskes yea yeah, and if we wants a Business that brings Freedom, we should consider Forex Trading; only if we can control the Risky. It is same thing as Buying and Selling, though this is Advance Method and somehow different from Local Trading.

And we have many ways of making the Money inside same Market, if not an experienced Trader, we can still stick with a good PAMM Manager, to get good returns. So, there are more other ways to kill a Rat.