• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

Forex trading is my source of income. Theirs no question about it. My main goal and objective is to keep on having more trading capital and hoping that some day I can become a rich trader. I am now happy with my achievements in here.

Source of income, and not a small source of Income, to serious Traders it's a Huge one. As long as we follow the rules of minimizing loss. So Forex is a real source of Income, when it comes to Best and Legit way of making Money Online, Forex stood on the first position.

For me, Forex is not only a name of business but it’s my life, my ambition, my future and my success. Therefore, I have lost my trading capital many times but I never think to leave this trading platform. because, I know Forex is the most profitable business. Though, I had started my trading profession with big losses. But, I was in right direction by watching my trading platform GCI Financial free video tutorial. On the other hand, I was so much careful to apply my acquire knowledge in my demo account. By this process, I have made my profitable trading strategy. actually, I have used custom indicators of GCI mt4 trading platform with default moving average to get 20% monthly profitable trading strategy.

I think that your right with that @ChoKyuLate, and it is best focusing on Forex to any other Online Programs which has the ability to flop as the Admin run short of Money or source of Money.

Enough Money is to be made in this Business.
Forex is the always the latest Business to be done every where we go, and not like a Local Business that needs the owner presently to run smoothly, more elbow the Forex Creators!!!

To my opinion, forex in really interesting think for me. Doing forex research can be fun and interesting as long as you are dedicated to forex trading. And don’t get frustrated if you are stuck somewhere. What you cannot find here is probably somewhere else. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Forex meant as the main income for someone like me, to be honest i don't have any jobs and still looking for some but this business gives me an existance and for stutterer i think this is the best job and business at the same time. Make it easier to earn without need to have much talking with other people.

Forex meant as the main income for someone like me, to be honest i don't have any jobs and still looking for some but this business gives me an existance and for stutterer i think this is the best job and business at the same time. Make it easier to earn without need to have much talking with other people.
Same case as me. I don't have a job right now. But I am happy that some how I do earn in forex trading. I do know that in my country earning 200 dollars a month is not enough. I do want to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month. this is what I am hoping to achieve in forex trading right now.

Same case as me. I don't have a job right now. But I am happy that some how I do earn in forex trading. I do know that in my country earning 200 dollars a month is not enough. I do want to earn at least 1,000 dollars a month. this is what I am hoping to achieve in forex trading right now.

That's great. Although we do not have a job, but we can maximize our skills forex, we will get maximal profit here. We just have to improve our skills and then earn more profit

Well, forex is a suitable job for me and allowed me to get some profit though not as high as most other traders, also gave me status as someone who has a job, and I certainly can trade even though I do it from my room.

According to my view, Forex is the best earning source. Because, now I’m making huge money from my long time trading experience. On the other hand, I’m using one of the most popular ECN trading broker ‘TradingBanks’. So, I don’t have any question about my capital security. Interestingly, I can use my master card and my bank account for my profit withdrawing. Their transaction system is very quick. So, I get my profit instantly. I definitely believe ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker makes easy my trading life. I’m using this regulated trading broker from 2010 but I never faced any kind of problem. BY the way, I am sure that in near future Forex business will more popular.

To me forex is my job and also a business that i'm doing right now. I can get earning even though still quite small compared to those big players. Also with forex i can trade through my home with only internet connection that i have right now.

The foreign exchange market, which is usually known as “forex” or “FX,” is the largest financial market in the world. Compared to the measly $22.4 billion a day volume of the New York Stock Exchange, the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $5 TRILLION a day trade volume. Forex rocks our socks!

In my professional life, I consider Forex is a master place that helps me very much to overcome my financial problem very rapidly. Actually, it is the place where, it is possible to make huge money that you want as your wish. And, without being professional, it can’t be possible at all. So, from my first day of trading, I wanted to become a successful or professional trader with MxTrade. Due to having many didactic facilities those are very supportive for becoming a professional trader, I have chosen this EU regulated trading broker to trade permanently.

forex is souce of my additional income. It makes me be able to earn while i still can do my main job.In TenkoFx, i try to maximize deposit bonus and also try to maximize their facility to support me in making profit more consistent.

Last edited:
For me, it’s not only a business but my whole life and my addiction. Personally, I love this business so much because of unlimited financial support without any restriction. On the other hand, I get my withdrawing big profit instantly through any online payment system because of automatic transaction facility of TradingBanks trading broker. in addition, after making big amount profit I like to withdraw it and enjoy with my family. I was a poor student. I did not have enough money to handle my study cost. But, now I am also helping my family by big Forex profit. That’s way, I feel affection for Forex trading.

The foreign exchange market is the place where currencies are traded.The need to exchange currencies is the primary reason why the forex market is the largest, most liquid financial market in the world.

rytrading