• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!
If we are making some mistakes in doing the trades we will need to make the Efforts so that we are able to correct them.

Forex is a risky business. Traders should learn to trade the market and develop trading skills and use proper risk management strategy.

Forex volatility is a threat to earning profit as it makes the forecast hard and vague. The higher the volatility is, the riskier the market is.

learning is important but besides this you should focus on practice session , otherwise any kind of learning can be useless.

For me, forex is a hope. It can open ways for me to live the life I’ve always dreamed of. I want to be financially independent and free from a 9–5 job. The road to success in this highly volatile market is tough so I’m working very hard. At times it gets tedious but I know that all the efforts will be worth it once I start making money.

In Forex trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in the regulated trading broker which guarantees their client’s funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

Forex is a side hustle for me. I see it as a key which opens the door of my financial freedom. Though I’m not making consistent profits now, I'm happy that I’m doing well in the market.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.