• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

Forex is like a money making machine for me. I am successfully earning good periodic return on my investment through Forex trading. Forex to me is a business in which I can earn an additional income and gain financial freedom. I respect Forex and consistently strive to learn more and more about it and its various strategies.

Forex is a market where we can buy or sell currencies we can make lot of profit by matket conditions sometimes it may be lose

i don't agree with that making of lot of profits,it looks as if we make lot of profits regardless of the capital we used in trading,forex trading is an exchanging of one currency to another which involves risk due to the market price is not always stable.

For me, forex is the best ever seen industry in which with a little efforts an investor can get much

Thats never a good definition of forex trading because if thats the accurate definition then we all should have become rich with the help of forex trading but since it isn't that way,forex trading is the processing of buying andselling of currency,the profit made depends on the traders strategies and skills.

from me forex is trading plateforme in wholeover the world in wher have many trader from different country for trading wit currency of different country and try to take profit bu buy and sell them.

Forex for me is a way of making some extra profits and some extra income from the internet. Though the forex market is a very risky business and a trader should always have to learn to make improvements and thats what i am doing now, but as long as i am connected to forex trading, i will try my best to improve my potentials.

Forex me forex is one of the great part time business . where it provides a very good opportunity for the traders to earn a huge profits depend on there decision making power and skills . and i am really happy to trade with forex because it is one of the worlds largest financial market .

currency trading for me is savior because this business give opportunity to everyone including me to get high potential income. even we can start to involve in this business with affordable cost. this business also will never go down as far as we still use currency as exchange tools.

Well that is for your own as for me I think that forex trading for me is simply the buying and selling of each currency for that of another country for sure and this do certain everything up in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that is for your own as for me I think that forex trading for me is simply the buying and selling of each currency for that of another country for sure and this do certain everything up in the right direction.

- - - Updated - - -

from me forex is trading platform in whole over the world in where have many trader from different country for trading wit currency of different country and try to take profit bu buy and sell them.

from me forex is trading platform in whole over the world in where have many trader from different country for trading wit currency of different country and try to take profit bu buy and sell them.

actually they are market, which involves many currency but mostly trader use nowadays only few pairs like EUR/USD or JPY/USD. and now i can see the trend that make forex as the place for some people to earn, they think with trading they can earn big amount of money every month, but i think they need to re-think that thing again

actually they are market, which involves many currency but mostly trader use nowadays only few pairs like EUR/USD or JPY/USD. and now i can see the trend that make forex as the place for some people to earn, they think with trading they can earn big amount of money every month, but i think they need to re-think that thing again

Well,actually they can possibly learn and earn any amount they dream of hence they are determined to learn,forex trading is a business that we reap what we sow if we are not hard working and we expect earning a certaing amount of money it is impossible so there fore we ought to work hard.

Forex for me right now is my best option to earn online. I have not found other ways and means to earn in forex right now. The only ways and means that I can see is myself earning in forex. But in forex risk is so high that you can end up getting MC if not getting profit. That's why its really hard to sustain and maintain an account in forex also.

forex dealing for me is messiah because this company give probability to everyone such as me to get great prospective earnings. even we can begin to include in this company with cost-effective price. this company also will never go down as far as we still use forex as return resources.

Well,forex trading for me now is a platform where we will be earning with no fear and also a platform where there is less scams compared to the hyip world and also forex trading is a place where we will be able to trade when ever we want hence it isn't on weekends.

I personally treat forex as an investment method and not job or the busness becuase that is not a reliable method to spend money onto. It would be someething to consider there as the money is being made for the same. I don't think forex is going to be easy for you with the forex trading.