• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

EURO is more appropriate for the sake of using any trading techniques with scalping approach. For that reason traders always like to depend on this bass pair. But I like to trade others major currencies besides this one which is really cooperative to increase trading performance. I use demo account for that.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

Actually, we have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

trading Forex with no knowledge i think the biggest mistake
ever that beginners level always do. this mistake even i have passed when was a newcomer.

its difficult to recommend at any business with no knowledge , its better to you discuss more about your local environment.

traders above all the beginners should choose the pair which is more suitable to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping , should choose the broker which has most lowest trading spreads,

Those who first come to trade in Forex come in the hope of a good income but at the end of the day, we see that nothing is happening from trading. Fear of losing the deposit that was more. In my opinion, if you trade from a hobby, the result will be better. And if you think I'm going to own a million dollars a year, at the end of the year, you'll see the loss.

From my point of view, I would like to say that it is better not to use too much force for trading. If you are greedy or afraid of trading, you cannot trade. Again, if you think that I have traded, whatever happens, it will be seen later. You cannot have such a mindset because trading is not a game. It has to be as serious in business as it has to be in business. However, do not be so serious where your emotions will work. So do safe trading, be good, do not make yourself an instrument.

For me, Forex is that platform that helps me to become what I am now. When I was starting trading, I had no idea about my future in forex. But now, I can say that I am pretty much satisfied with my present situation.

sometimes scalping causes huge trouble
but overall its really good and comfortable for the traders who above have low amounts.

I lost everything in life and learned Forex trading. I have a lot of dreams about Forex trading. I have made a lot of losses while being a new trader and I have moved forward with the lessons learned from those losses. Loss has never stopped me. I know that Forex is not a money-making machine that anyone can profit from when it comes. I always trade with a positive attitude. And trading is never emotional. And I try to manage time trading discipline.

Forex is a real business that you can't find anywhere else in the world. But making a profit here is not an easy task. If you want to make a profit, you have to learn to trade well first and then you can expect some profit. Your idea about it is wrong. Because you have to trade according to discipline all the time and if you can't do that then you can't make a profit even if you trade for life.

For me, Forex is the way of living. I make forex as my main income source. At first, I started forex to pass my leisure time. But now it becomes my compulsory job to earn money.

broker recommendation is quite much difficult task because so many brokers
right now available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

In my opinion, Forex is a real business. A lot of money can be made in that business. However, if someone thinks that Forex is very easy and it is very easy to earn money from here, then your idea is wrong. Because Forex trading is very difficult and there is a need for a lot of patience, it is not possible to trade without patience. If you want to be successful in Forex trading, you need to manage a lot of discipline. And you need to learn a lot and gain knowledge from different sites so you can be a successful trader.

Every individual aim to differ while entering this market. For me, Forex is an opportunity to explore trading skills as well as earn a good amount of working just from rich knowledge and experience. Off course profit and loss are both the side of the market but one should be clear and objective towards the goal so that when the loss happens they don't fade away but rise up again.

Forex is a business that requires a lot of knowledge, experience and skills to be profitable. Most people here do gambling as they are not willing to spend time to learn it.

Scalping saves my initial time and no hardcore market analysis is needed for this type of trading. It is mostly preferred by people who are already engaged with other professions.

Scalpers can rely on technical analysis as they try to consume small lots but long term traders should focus on fundamental analysis because only fundamental analysis can serve them an exact market forecast.