• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is Forex for you?

What is Forex for you? A hobby or a source of income?

When I first started trading, I accepted Forex as a means to get rich, but now this is just a hobby for me.

Hmmn, I wouldn't really call forex trading as my hobby, and it isn't a main source of income for me either. Probably a minor source of income? Idk. I like doing it too, the analysis part is fun, deciding when to take and exit a position is fun too. I don't really know. Lol.

What is Forex for you? A hobby or a source of income?

For me, Forex is life . Forex is my source of income because capital no any live in this world.

When I first started trading, I accepted Forex as a means to get rich, but now this is just a hobby for me.

It’s depend on your thinking, first you think you can earn with forex but now you just doing as hobby. I will suggest turning your hobby into a business, the first thing you must do is focus on what you know. You have to set goals and to reach them, you have to understand everything there is to know about your hobby.

Forex is one kind of earning way for me.I make money in Forex market and bear my daily need.

it would be nice if we were not so dependent on the forex trading in our daily lives, especially if we are just a trader who only have a very limited amount of capital because we will never be able to get a satisfactory profit from forex trading, maybe if we were a trader who have mastered forex trading well and has a large amount of capital to trade then we can depend on forex trading to be able to provide for our lives

Forex for me is a booming online business that has a lot of potential and give a lot of chance for all traders to gain decent income per month from their activities. But it is not easy as we say about it, because we need a good skill to earn decent amount of money in forex.

Undeniably, they become a popular business after the internet technology boost and advanced. Many people now don't have any problems in starting online businesses including the investment programs like Forex trading. We can trade with what we want and as low as 1 dollar deposit.

Yeah, and also that lead forex to become a booming online business with so many interpretation from traders, some of them even think forex as an great business which will give them short term income, some of them even think for as long term investment for them, and the bad part forex as quick rich online business or even gambling.

It is best place for me to invest money and to get good revenue in good interval of time and very less risk in it which is best thing about Forex

Forex auto trading strategies at the actualization of online retail trading, back about 1999 if internet-based companies created retail Forex trading platforms that accommodate a quick way for individuals to buy and advertise on the Forex atom market. Nevertheless, beyond retail traders could auto trade Forex affairs at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange as aboriginal as in the 1970s.

Forex trading is a best source of income and we should earn from it enough and maintain our daily expenses. We must be able to compensate our liabilities from other online business. As I think that if a trader perform work only in the Forex trading then there is no need to start work in any other online business.

Forex trading is a best source of income and we should earn from it enough and maintain our daily expenses. We must be able to compensate our liabilities from other online business. As I think that if a trader perform work only in the Forex trading then there is no need to start work in any other online business.
But you must know the risk of forex, it is higher than other online business, while it give you bigger opportunity to gain profit and also will give you bigger return. So far i see that mostly trader lost their money in forex,so be careful and just try to do better trading in each trading you do.

commodity trading software

Currency trading is a lot like some sort of lucrative device in my opinion. I will be productively earning great routine go back upon the investment through Currency trading. Currency trading in my opinion is usually a enterprise through which I'm able to gain an extra income in addition to acquire fiscal flexibility. When i regard Currency trading in addition to consistently make an effort to acquire more information plus much more regarding it and a variety of tactics.

Forex for me is an opportunity. I do hope I can make good income in here. I do hope that in the long run I can see myself earning good and earning well. I know forex trading is hard so I just need to make sure that each week I improve my trading sense and I can only do that if I do constant update of my analysis.

Everyone of us has given the chance to learn and trade. So, it's indeed an opportunity. Although, if we aren't good enough for Forex, we can still continue it's like applying for a license that once we have it we will be benefiting on it. Forex will be a source of income for me, if ever I'm able to have profitable trading.

I don't see Forex from the layman's view of Foreign exchange as a business. I simply see it as a professional dealing that requires a lot to cope with. It is not like every other buying and selling business I used to know before now.

I don't see Forex from the layman's view of Foreign exchange as a business. I simply see it as a professional dealing that requires a lot to cope with. It is not like every other buying and selling business I used to know before now.

Well, thats from your own perspective and I have not to question you, I see it as a simple exchange or currency but with the knowledge of how the economy and other event affects a countries currency. Saying it is a proffessional trade means that we will need some qualifications.

Forex is my hobby and part time earning. It helps me to add some more fund in my income. And thats why I love to experiment sometimes.

Forex is a money machine for me. If I want to earn more I simply need to focus on learning and then earning. Eventually I know we can all succeed. I'm really interested to see myself as a successful trader also. Lets just hope we can maintain and sustain our accounts in forex for good.

Forex is a money machine for me. If I want to earn more I simply need to focus on learning and then earning. Eventually I know we can all succeed. I'm really interested to see myself as a successful trader also. Lets just hope we can maintain and sustain our accounts in forex for good.

Money making machine? That means you just need to click on buttons for the money to be made. Well, to me forex trading is just like a normal phenomina where money can be made when we have the knowlegde. But just that it is a lucrative business.