• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

yes, other people not related with our trading decision and so, we could not blame other people. even though we take other people opinion as consideration, we couldn't blame those people if we suffer loss because basically all decision is in our hand.

No one is responsible for our loss. If we are using a well reputed trusted broker then we had full freedom of trading. We are responsible for our profit and loss. Our analysis, learning and experience are important in our success or failure. A good trader admits his mistakes to remove them next time.

Some traders may blame the other people who give them the idea about Forex trading especially the one who told them that they will get rich in trading because we know we can see a lot of articles like that, but we are still the one who do actions that's why it's our mistake because we don't make our own research.

Its really hard for a loser to blame himself if he loss in forex? The main reason why you will never going to succeed in forex is because you don't try to accept that you are losing. If we want to make profit in forex we need to learn from our mistake. So how can we learn from our mistake if we don't accept our mistake in the first place right?

traders take other people advices or analysis because usually they have no confidence with their own analysis and if everything goes wrong, traders blame other people who give them advice. its something that wrong and better traders take all responsibility in their own and understand that in forex trading, other traders could be wrong too.

The simple thing is if you make mistakes then it is your fault, if you are depended on other and they do mistake then it is both your and their mistake. In second action how many people think that it is our mistake also because we select someone who have no more experience and got depended on them.

Well, even when losses are inevitable in Forex, there are still times the individual trader influences his own loss and an example of such periods is trading when the market is highly volatile.

I think it is better to think that for what we face loss rather than for whom we face loss. As we are investing our hard earning money for profits, it is always better to plan everything before trading.

Even when there are so many factors that could influence losses. I still think that planning is only targetted to minimize losses and maximize profit since it is something that cannot be prevented entirely.

Even when there are so many factors that could influence losses. I still think that planning is only targetted to minimize losses and maximize profit since it is something that cannot be prevented entirely.

yes, I agree with that. We cannot prevent the loss totally, but we can minimize the chances of having loss and maximize the chances of earning profit. And for that we have to take forex trading seriously.

What of in a situation whereby a good trader must have done all the needed thing he or she should do and yet incurs lose? Some times forex trading is uncertain and even after rightfully predicting and analyzing the market one might still be cut up at the middle while trading. Thus, the one trading and the market has to bear responsible of lose.

Then, that is where the inevitable loss in Forex comes in. Forex in its entirety is uncertain and it has so many determinants. That would mean that though we plan not to lose, losses can't be totally eliminated.

That part is called some like bad luck. There are many situations where after a good planning you face loss. There we can't say that he or she has lack of knowledge.

To me, that is just far from bad luck. We can't that because we lost, means Forex is a misfortune. From word go, an average trader understands that at some point in trade, one must lose.

If any expert trader makes all the good decisions, plannings and strategies and then also he lose at certain point. Then what we can say to that situation.? Can we say that trader has lack of knowledge or skill.? Can we say that he was overconfident at the time of trading.? Or can we say it was his bad luck.?

If any expert trader makes all the good decisions, plannings and strategies and then also he lose at certain point. Then what we can say to that situation.? Can we say that trader has lack of knowledge or skill.? Can we say that he was overconfident at the time of trading.? Or can we say it was his bad luck.?

Businesses generally don't survive on luck, good or bad. If the person loses thereafter, even though he posses those skills, then it could be said that that is part of Forex.

Businesses generally don't survive on luck, good or bad. If the person loses thereafter, even though he posses those skills, then it could be said that that is part of Forex.

I don't think so. If I say you to invest with at my business plan which is very good. but if you face a huge loss then that would be the part of business. Then would you invest at that business.? I don't think so. There are ups and downs at every business. Even at forex also. But here if any price goes down, then there is chances of price increment. Maybe we have to wait few days. But we can make profit from it. There are many part of forex.

I don't think so. If I say you to invest with at my business plan which is very good. but if you face a huge loss then that would be the part of business. Then would you invest at that business.? I don't think so. There are ups and downs at every business. Even at forex also. But here if any price goes down, then there is chances of price increment. Maybe we have to wait few days. But we can make profit from it. There are many part of forex.

Now we take it this way, even before a newbie gets to start using a Demo account, the tutor or whatever means he is learning with will let him know this "do not invest that which you cannot affort to lose". Without sentiments, that fresher would have understood that losing is part of the business and in this case, is almost inevitable.

We are the one who open a position so we are the only one responsible in our own loses. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account before we even bother to trade in real account. Who knows in two to three years time we can end up making really good income without any problem.

It is not fair to blame anyone for our loss. We are all in all to make decisions about trading .It is our skill ability and reaction to market movement that brings profit or loss. i think a trader should own his loss to get rid of this mistake next time . he should learn how to deal in differnet market conditions.