• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

We all are human so we must one day or they other makes some mistakes in fores trading but the issue is that, they mistake is part of learning which we have to analysis the cause of it so we can not make same mistake next time.

Yes, we make most of the mistakes while analyzing market and buy/sell timing. If we get the perfect idea on that, then we can do most of the trading error less.

I think we lose naturally sometimes due to the fluctuations. No one can control how the market can react at any one time. WE can only guess that it will trend well or go downhill but its all uncertain and therefore we lost that way. How can you be sure that it won't swing against you? This is why we lose. We lose because the market is way too unpredictable and we can only do our best to guess the outcome of the trend. We also lose due to poor money and loss management and lack of knowledge and being new.

When anyone facing loss in forex there are many thin that are responsible for that lack knowledge lack of experience and sometimes bad luck...

The main thing I think is responsible for loss is lack of knowledge. Another thing that causes loss is not sufficiently applying risk and money management skills.

The trader ofcourse is responsible of making lose. In forex trading the we are having the liberty to make decisions and trade the way we like. So therefore we are responsible for the loss. Though the market is unpredictable but we have the chances to make analysis and make choices.

The main thing I think is responsible for loss is lack of knowledge. Another thing that causes loss is not sufficiently applying risk and money management skills.

I think the lack of knowledge is the number one reason why some loses and others gain all the time. I have not lost miserably since I'm full of knowledge and use sl and use loss management and money management so I do not lose that much. It will be hard to make me lose. I also choose the best market, pairs and trends to trade. I don't open trade just because as many do that cause they just want to trade. I think if you keep on losing, just assess your mistakes and then correct it, gain more knowledge and then you can do better.

I do not think that anyone other than ourselves is responsible to loss in forex trading. It is only our mistakes which come back to haunt us. A trader who lacks discipline of mind and do not stick to the strategy will eventually lose. There is no point in blaming the market. A mature trader will introspect the reason for the loss and try to avoid such a happening later on. That separates an amateur and a professional trader.

The two major reasons I feel that are responsible for losses are inadequate and ineffective analysis and The market movement. When we analyze poorly, we are bound to trade poorly which means that we are doing more of a guess work without basis. Also, when the market is highly volatile, the result of trading at that time is always unfavorable.

The two major reasons I feel that are responsible for losses are inadequate and ineffective analysis and The market movement. When we analyze poorly, we are bound to trade poorly which means that we are doing more of a guess work without basis. Also, when the market is highly volatile, the result of trading at that time is always unfavorable.

That is to say that the trader himself is responsible because I have been seeing some people who would say that the indicator or perhaps the market because of its fluntuations is responsible. But I do disagree, why? Because we are in charge we accept decisions even those which are made for us by another traders.

That is to say that the trader himself is responsible because I have been seeing some people who would say that the indicator or perhaps the market because of its fluntuations is responsible. But I do disagree, why? Because we are in charge we accept decisions even those which are made for us by another traders.

There are times the market condition becomes responsible for our losses if not, the pro traders wouldn't fail for any reason. Though we are not under obligation to trade even when the market is unfavorable but at the same time, it wouldn't hurt if we decide to take chances at that moment and try out our analysis.

There are times the market condition becomes responsible for our losses if not, the pro traders wouldn't fail for any reason. Though we are not under obligation to trade even when the market is unfavorable but at the same time, it wouldn't hurt if we decide to take chances at that moment and try out our analysis.

All still ought to be blamed on the trader because the trader trades in the market and knows that the market cant be change or adjusted so therefore he can alone adjust the way he trades. The market acts in accordance to the way it ought to while the trader ought to follow it up and not make presumptions.

I think we should blame the broker or the politicians for giving out bad news as a result of bad work by them. I mean the US is in so much debt that the recent news just scared all the traders and volumes was kind of poor compared to pre-capitol hill shut down. Euro/usd wasn't as good as before. I think sometimes, the factors that influence the market are many and we can't control those factors. We can only decide not to trade and wait for a better time.

Theirs really no one to blame but ourselves. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making good income. But if we going to encounter one loses one after another its only mean one thing. We going to loss simply because we don't know how to trade.

I do not blame any one for my loss. I am responsible for it . I sholuld admit what i do in trading . My lack of experience and try to get quick money from forex is thae main cause of loss I faced many times. Usually traders say market is not fair . I do not agree ,when we do own decisions we should accept the responsibility of loss.

I think we should blame the broker or the politicians for giving out bad news as a result of bad work by them. I mean the US is in so much debt that the recent news just scared all the traders and volumes was kind of poor compared to pre-capitol hill shut down. Euro/usd wasn't as good as before. I think sometimes, the factors that influence the market are many and we can't control those factors. We can only decide not to trade and wait for a better time.
if you lose due to those reasons, it is because of you, not any broker or government.

Actually, I think you don't understand market: US Government shutdown doesn't mean US dollar falls.

Mostly traders that loss their money in forex because of their wrong prediction of the trends, but there are few because of those scammy brokers. As long as you don't want to take responsibility then earn money through forex trading will be hard for you

Of course the trader should be blamed for his own failures. Though there are times the market turns totally that it becomes very difficult to avoid failures but at the same time, a number of times, it is caused by the traders inadequate knowledge or ineffective analysis.

When someone start trade without enough knowledge or research. That is very important for success in forex trade. If somebody did not do that then he will be fail... that is very common and his limited knowledge is responsible for the loss while trading.

The one who made their trading analysis, decisions and the one who invest is the one who is responsible in their failures. However, it's not necessary to blame ourselves when we face our losses and better think positively to take it as challenge to do better next time. And that loss is part of the Forex business.