• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

Lossing is something every trader can't do without but yet i think it could be minimized.A trader would only be losing hugely if he or she is greedy and to avoid been greedy we should not be in a rush for forex success.

It is something that we can't avoid and there is no exception so it's better that we take it as constructive lessons that crying over the losses when we know past is past and we can only do something in the present. Blaming is not a good thing.

Drops is a obvious indication that you are not ready to business in currency trading. Because if you are ready you will not going to experience any issue in currency trading. Really you maybe going to loss one or two deals but evaluate to how much you generate each 30 days.

Lossing is inevitable in forex trading so when one loss,whats neccessary then is to figure out what caused the problem and not who to blame,though,more often people do make use of another peoples trading system or trading plan which i think isn't advisible,obviously loss can't be eliminated but can be minimized.

Really when we begin to take the fault for our problems in currency trading the better for us.It would be assisting us ignore the errors we had dedicated but instead would be assisting us to get factors right again by going returning to the illustrating panel.

Two things that makes things different first is - your own actions and second is - market and broker. the reason i said, broker because we are trading within the broker platform and they decide a lot of things. it becomes the market stuff that made the money. so these are the things.

Two things that makes things different first is - your own actions and second is - market and broker. the reason i said, broker because we are trading within the broker platform and they decide a lot of things. it becomes the market stuff that made the money. so these are the things.

But i think,when making use of a good broker that there is no room for manipulation with the market movments and also the market is tramsparent,so to me i think who is to blamed is the one doing the trade because we are resposible for that we ought to make good review and other neccesary things before trading.

Traders must also be able to do some introspection and find ways to determine what is happening or going wrong after trades and make the necessary corrections. It will help to realise if there are things that need working on rectifying to help see more profits from future trades as well.

That is very much true for the saying that its our broker that is responsible for our loss I dont think that its much true except you chose the wrong broker because as for me I look into the broker carefully before I chose them for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

That is very much true for the saying that its our broker that is responsible for our loss I dont think that its much true except you chose the wrong broker because as for me I look into the broker carefully before I chose them for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the reason market changes and the bad decision is equally responsible for the loss. I mean if you think about it over a period of time. sometimes people are going to see loss due to just that. so better have to understand how that works and work on it.

Yes we are accountable for our reduction and i don't think its excellent to strategy the program or any others . actually i have seen that there are many individuals business with out information and reduction cash and fault the currency trading and i really want to say then that you are we have the error not in the currency trading program .

market is always never wrong and always move up and down. if everything bad happen in traders trading journey, it always the traders mistake and will be wise if traders take time to evaluate everything and not blame outside factors that maybe will make the traders emotion become worst.

Well,i think forex is all about prediction,so i wouldn't be saying anybody is responsible for the loss,you might be a professional trader yet you would till loose in forex,it is not that the trader is not applying the proper trading skills or strategies that he/she has,but the market is always fluctuating,so no one is responsible for the loss

We should take the responsibility of loss on ourselves and this will help to locate its causes and improve ourselves by learning from our mistakes. Blaming the Forex market for our losses is ridiculous and aberrant also to try to find petty reasons for our losses.

Investors must also be able to do some more self examination and find methods to find out which is occurring or going incorrect after deals and make the necessary improvements. It will help to realize if there are factors that need operating on fixing to help see more earnings from upcoming deals as well.

Actually I dont blame anybody for my loss what I do is just for me to followed my plans and the right step which is the best option and the right thing to do here in the forex market for sure and take the right action at the right time.

That's just it,one should just take the right decisions at the right time and you can blame yourself for that,you have only applied all you know about forex trading and you can't do more than yourself,so there is no need to blame anyone for the loss

First,when we encounter loss,we do need to dig the cause to it,first check if we must have skipped some steps in our trading plan and secondly the strategy,thats why i believe in creating my own strategy because trading with another persons own will make me blame the person i got the strategy from rather than blaming my self.

- - - Updated - - -

First,when we encounter loss,we do need to dig the cause to it,first check if we must have skipped some steps in our trading plan and secondly the strategy,thats why i believe in creating my own strategy because trading with another persons own will make me blame the person i got the strategy from rather than blaming my self.

Losing is inevitable in forex trading so when one loss,whats necessary then is to figure out what caused the problem and not who to blame,though,more often people do make use of another peoples trading system or trading plan which i think isn't advisable,obviously loss can't be eliminated but can be minimized.

There's nothing wrong with the use of others trading strategy. We can use those and adapt or copy the way of their trading. But of course, it will depends if we are going to have use or significantly helpful in our trading plans. We don't need to think of whose to blame but learn from the mistakes is the best we can do.