• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

Actually i don't think anyone needs to be blamed in such issues apart from te one who conducted the trade because there are tools that are meant for analysis methods and also indicator that gives hint on how the market will be by releasing the previous market conditions.so the one who conducted the trade needs to be blamed.

I think because of the lack of knowledge, taking too much risk, getting impatient , not having a good strategy is 1 of the reasons why a lot of newbies would experience losses from time to time . But it takes a lot of patience and practice and learning to be a good trader

I think the most important reasons that lead to the loss in Forex trading is lack of knowledge and experience. all the new traders should have to learn Forex trading properly if they want success in Forex other wise they will lose their capital.so knowledge and experience is most important in Forex trading.

There's nothing wrong with the use of others trading strategy. We can use those and adapt or copy the way of their trading. But of course, it will depends if we are going to have use or significantly helpful in our trading plans. We don't need to think of whose to blame but learn from the mistakes is the best we can do.

No doubt we are responsible for the loss we face in forex because there are many traders trading at the same time but some will be earning and some will be loosing so by this we can say that it is not the mistake of the system it is just our mistake . But we should be always good in avoiding mistakes in forex so that we can earn with forex .

I think a big responsibility for the loss that we experience ourselves is because we are still not able to regulate emotions trading well and we also still do the trade just by relying on the good we have and we always take a big risk on every trade we do, if we can trade well and always weigh the risk that we will take well maybe it will prevent us from experiencing loss

Yes,traders can only prevent loss in forex trading but loss is inevitable,so i would simply ascribe that no one is responsible for the loss we are facing in forex trading,forex traders can't control the market price and that alone would make the loss to occur

Seems it's contradictory. It's inevitable but we can prevent losses or we can rather say that we can prevent some losses and not to always have losses. If we say only to prevent losses then, we understand of having no losses at all it should be more specific and that these losses we've made is our own responsibility.

Actually i don't think anyone needs to be held responsible in such problems apart from te one who performed the business because there are resources that are intended for research techniques and also signal that gives sign on how the industry will be by launching the past industry circumstances.so the one who performed the business needs to be held responsible.

I'm in earnest support of the standpoint of T@H@. We must accept responsibility for every loss we incured in the course of trading, just as much as we pride ourselves in those moments when we made good profits. Whatever manner in which the loss comes, we must take responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in earnest support of the standpoint of T@H@. We must accept responsibility for every loss we incured in the course of trading, just as much as we pride ourselves in those moments when we made good profits. Whatever manner in which the loss comes, we must take responsibility.

I think lack of patience is responsible for the loss in Forex trade, because patience is very important for this business. A trader without patience cannot succeed in this business.

yes, patience is important part to help trader achieve their goal. not only patient in learning but a trader should patient also during trading. especially when they waiting the right setup to appear and not order before the market shows clarity. force to open position while everything still blurry won't help us at all.

I think lack of patience is responsible for the loss in Forex trade, because patience is very important for this business. A trader without patience cannot succeed in this business.
You are somehow correct,patience might be one of the reasons why a forex trader would be loosing in trading but i don't think that is the major cause,there are other factors that might responsible for the loss in trading,such factors like strategy and skill,if a trader doesn't have those 2,i guess that might make the trader to loose in trading,which means that the trader is responsible for the loss

It is clear that this is fault of a treading.Sometime Forex treading out of our control for that we lost of our investment.

I think both the traders and the platform is responsible for the loss. I have observed that the platform can lead to the loss beccause broker is in control of the platform. and you can see that sometimes trader makes mistakes as well. that is something you have to see here for most of the time if you wish to see the things clearly.

we can blame ourself if we loss because not discipline with trading strategy and risk management plan. but if we suffer loss because the platform requote during high trade environment, we can blame the broker or our internet connection. but we should not blame the market because it something that beyond our control.

Nothing to blame. There are honest mistakes that we have tried our best and done with sticking the trading strategy and our plan. So, it's goes on the Forex market already that even great traders or experts can't really pinpoint the real market direction precisely.

I concur to that,there is no one to be blamed for the loss while trading in forex,like you have said,even the forex professionals still loose while trading regardless of the skills,strategies and experiences that they have,loss is just inevitable in forex

yes, nothing to blame if we already trade by sticking with plan and strategy because the market nature is unpredictable and sometimes, it will lead us to loss. but if problem occur because we are not discipline with plan and strategy, seems we need to push ourself more to keep discipline.

We could not blame other people for our own mistakes. we should be very careful so that we would not lose a lot right away in just 1 trading. Many times we just want to make a lot of money right away even though we don't have enough knowledge