• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

I frown, when I see people saying that the market is responsible for some loss. That is not right because the market is just there and therefore it gives up what ever we must have given to it. In the sense that the person who conducted analysis and made decisions is responsible because the market can alone be followed and not directed towards our desire.

It only means that they don't know how to accept their loss which is important thing for the traders to be able to recover fast and move on for the better trading. I've seen also that the traders think of other factors not only the market. They should understand that the market movements or conditions is given factor that we can't change, manipulate but we can follow.

Yes because it is only when they accept their loss and therefore take the blame that theu would be able to correct the mistake been made because searching for the rightful person to put the blame on will not get the correction been made, rather we would still get it repeated.

I think a trader may lose in Forex both for his wrong decision or any other cause. I personally blame trader because generally every trader choose the best broker. So if he lose money or failed to earn profit then he should try to find out his own faults and if do not find any of his faults then he should try to find out other related faults.

We are responsible to our own loses. I do hope that I can really make big income in forex trading. So if we really want to make some profit its really important that we know how to handle our account in here. Lets just hope that in the long run we can really sustain and maintain our account in here without any problem at all.

I think a trader may lose in Forex both for his wrong decision or any other cause. I personally blame trader because generally every trader choose the best broker. So if he lose money or failed to earn profit then he should try to find out his own faults and if do not find any of his faults then he should try to find out other related faults.
Sometimes you lose without your own fault too like when the market is unpredictable and you set it for a long time and you went to sleep and it moves against you and you did not use sl or did not set it right so you got took off of the trade and ended up with a loss. So there are many occasions where you would lose and it has nothing to do with your choices. Like in bad news, you can be good but if you forgot to keep up with news, you can lose miserably.

Of course yes, there are varieties of reasons one would fail in Forex and they range from personal causes to those which we can do little or nothing about. In all, it is much better if we are able to learn from our mistakes and failures, use it as a basis to prevent future occurrences.

Yes what you say is true. And this is the deciding factor for the success of a human being (not just in the field of forex). Self-identify mistakes myself and experience to learned lessons for themselves. That is true human courage and can be successful in any field of life

Even if there are over a million people who were responsible for your failure, it doesn't make you a good trader apportioning blames. Identify where your problem came from and solve them real hard.

Even if there are over a million people who were responsible for your failure, it doesn't make you a good trader apportioning blames. Identify where your problem came from and solve them real hard.

Trading is a psychological battle which is fought within ourselves. A trader with mind control will be able to rein over the market. Never should we blame others for our losses. Market only creates confusion in the minds of traders who do not have confidence in their strategy and not otherwise. Thus, all losses should be introspected. Invariably it would have been an outcome of traders error in judgement.

When you suffer setback or huge loss in your trade whom do you blame in the end? Is it you or broker or the forex trade? I want to know about this because it determines what kind of trader you are. If you blame the system for the loss then definitely you are not great trader. An inspiring or good trader is one who stands out and takes the responsibility for the loss and moves on working on his/her mistakes. The good trader is one who is strong enough to take the blame over him/her.

At first it depend on market condition and after that its depend on which stratigies you use for trade and also lack of knowledge

Trading is a psychological battle which is fought within ourselves. A trader with mind control will be able to rein over the market. Never should we blame others for our losses. Market only creates confusion in the minds of traders who do not have confidence in their strategy and not otherwise. Thus, all losses should be introspected. Invariably it would have been an outcome of traders error in judgement.
Just as you have rightfully stated. When a trader starts to look for something or somebody that he or she will blame, then then market has won him or her. At that time, he or she will find it difficult to understand the market again. There are many things that will cause a trader's loss but he or she should identify it and solve it.

Trading in Forex is quite a challenge which we have to face ourselves and take it up no matter what. In other to minimize the recurring nature of losses, we simply have to learn from our mistakes. That is a more guaranteed way to trade better in forex.

Loss reasons lies in traders mistakes. They are probably lack knowledge still but courage to trading live. Or unable to be discipline with strategy and risk management plan rules. Traders being greedy and take aggressive approach in trading. Though loss unavoidable, but some cases explain that it happen because traders make mistakes.

for my own loss personally I don't think that there is anybody that is responsible for that because I myself understand that the business if full with uncertainty so there is nothing to fear its for us to work hard to seal our error

I am the trader, î did the business therefore no matter what I am still the cause of the loss and have to blame my self not that long but find out the reason why I must have lossed also making sure that such never happens again, I think that is the only way, optimal way forward.

The one who responsible for losses is ourselves. We are not prepared enough in term of knowledge and strategy, the result is we are make many of lousy decisions. Though we are being careful, but since we are not prepared enough, we unable to conduct proper analysis. So, before we are start to blaming others because we get loss result, we need to review back our approach in trading. Because there must be something wrong exist.

We are the one that trade then how do you think that someone else will be responsible for your loss in trading of the forex market There is nothing so special about this what I know and think is that if you are a good trader you need to always try your best and be sure that you work hard for yourself and ensure that you got everything that is needed for you to succeed in forex trading market

personally I don't blame anybody for my loss in forex trading I always admit that I do forex trading and I loss ,instaed for me to count or pointing fingers on people I rather step in and employ more learning in the forex trading market

Most tines, it is the trader that is responsible for his own losses. We tend to plot our own downfall and make things harder for us. There are still times the market compresses us and determine for us but it's something that doesn't come always. It is always necessary to get the knowledge and the best of it first.