• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Who do you think is responsible for the loss while trading?

Since we are the one who actually open and close our position then we are the one to blame and no one else. I do believe that if we really want to earn money in forex we need to make sure that we know how to accept responsibilities.

Isn't it clear? That is us, the one who trade and the one who make mistkae to predict the market. So if we already know learn from that mistakes, regret it in seconds and accept and learn it for whole lifetime, never did the same mistakes twice.

That's it but we can't keep blaming ourselves for the loss. As a matter of fact, we lose because the market wasn't either favorable to us or because there was a fault in our analysis. But no problem, there is one lesson it brought along and that is the most important thing. We have to learn from that if we must become successful in the business.

In my opinion we are all responsible for getting a loss it is due to the lack of knowledge about forex trading business and lack of experience in forex trading we can recover from this loss by getting full knowledge about forex trading and learn all the fundamental concept of forex trading then we make profit

We are responsible of our own trading. I do earn great amount of money in forex trading right now and I'm really happy that some how I do earn some good amount of money. But in the long run I do know that I can end up making big loses if I not focus on my analysis.

Sometimes it is brokers but most of the times the reason for loss is the trader himself. If a system works on demo and does not work on real account then there is something wrong with the broker and not the trader. Try a different broker and see if that works or not.

the traders is the main person to be blamed but meanwhile i have heard of Brokers manipulating their system to favor them and not the trader, then trading with reputable Brokers is highly recommended.

There are numerous factors both personal and related to trading experince of a trader, so its very hard to pin point any one factor responsible for loss.

starlite

Broker Representative
Yes there are many factors that are reason for loss. Personal specially emotional states are considered a lot in loss making. Actually traders not pick market situation, want profit in any situation ,it is not possible you have to act as market goes. Your capital , experience and skill many things are important to avoid loss.

usually it is the trader's fault...there are some rare cases where the broker is responsible..

In my case, I will hold myself responsible for any kind of loss as my broker Alpari provides me with fabulous trading conditions (no platfrom freeze, smooth flow of orders, no re-quotes and quick confirmations). Additionally, my broker Alpari also provides me with detailed market analysis reports which gives a fair idea of where a particular asset or the market as a whole is heading for. I just make use of it to pin entries and exits.

An inexperienced trader that has little knowledge of how to make good trades will definitely be responsible himself if he trades and get loss in trading.

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly from this market place without learning. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge. so, before earning we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge first of all by learning process.

Great opportunity for the Live accounts holders.
Forex mart offers Deposit Insurance to your live account that you open with .
We want nothing but the best for all our clients – and that includes prioritizing your funds and interests.
Forex Mart is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a fund conceived by the Section 17 of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which states every Cypriot investment firm must be part of the Fund. Its main objective is to secure claims of the covered clients in the event the company in question fails to perform its obligations, specifically:
Return the funds owed or belong to the covered client
Turn over the financial instruments to the customer entrusted to the member firm.
The fund will pay the compensation for the affected client, subject to the existing legal and contractual terms. However, individuals with ongoing criminal proceedings are prohibited from making claims, as per Prevention and Suspension of the Legislation of Proceeds from Criminal Activities Law of 2007.
Compensation payable to the covered client will depend on the prevailing rules and company's books. It is computed by adding all the total established claims of the client against the firm, stemming from all the services rendered by the entity. As of present, the amount paid to the covered clients is €20,000.

There are numerous factors both personal and related to trading experince of a trader, so its very hard to pin point any one factor responsible for loss.

Agree with you about numerous factors. But when a trader gains enough experience then he or she should be able to pinpoint the reasons which is holding them back.

When we can't make good trading by trading strategies and proper plan we will face the loss and that can spoil our trading career ,for that we have to trade with rules and regulations .

By and large traders from this market place try to make money from this market place without learning. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning money we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. On the other hand, by using high leverage we also fall a great loss. so before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

When we can't trade with perfection and proper analysis ,the end result goes to the loss zone and for that traders have to be very much positive here to handle the situation

Even though we generally think only due to lack of trading knowledge mostly traders are loser from this trading knowledge but besides lack of trading skill proper trading plan , risk as well as money management is also responsible for losing. So, besides acquiring good trading knowledge we the traders have to know how to manage money.

Yes, the list is so long! But interesting point is; there have only few common factors of losing like, greed, emotions, lack of knowledge, high expectations etc.