• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The best way to learn forex trading

I think we shouldn't be beating around the bush.There is no practical knowledge that we would be getting from forex except that one from the demo account meaning the demo account would be essential for our learning.

I like the way forex works and it also gives me more money. I don't think there are times you can see how things are going to be easy. It would be something you can learn from and you should consider about this while trading into forex. It is not easy to learn forex trading and it is not get rich quick scheme either.

I like the way forex works and it also gives me more money. I don't think there are times you can see how things are going to be easy. It would be something you can learn from and you should consider about this while trading into forex. It is not easy to learn forex trading and it is not get rich quick scheme either.

Sure there is no shortcut in learning forex trading,honedtly it isn't easy because my first day with the demo account told me that it ain't easy,though within some days of constant learning i then get to know it,forex trading has so many money making opportunity.

Forex is a learning process and that does involve constant learning either from your online tutorials and even from the practical side of forex whether its from demo or real accounts. One just make sure that they are able to use these resources to the best of their ability to do well in trading.

Yes forex is all about training and learning if you are not a good forex trader then be rest assured that you miss out with some learning process for sure what you need to do is just for you as a trader to try your best and make sure you start first in demo account.

learn forex requires a lot of patience from us. because it is not easy to understand everything in forex. I myself have difficulty in learning to trade forex in the absence of someone to guide me. I myself was so desperate when defeated. but with a strong determination and motivation I continue to learn from all my mistakes during trading

That is really true in almost all the business which we do I think what we really need most is patience if we want to get something reasonable and forex is not and excepmtion .
So we need patience hardwork and dedication to see our self through.

I think the most important part is to learn from demo account. but it is also good to have a trainer who will guide you on the basics of using the trading account. Because it is sometimes confusing to learn how to start a trade. but if you get the very basic, then you can do other things by yourself.

Actually there are many sites available in on Net to learn forex and they will be teaching us a very good step by step tutorials they are very easy to learn . You can also learn forex with some forex E-books which we can find on Internet . I have learnt forex from babypips that is really a best place to start with .

It will really take some time but we will definetly acheive it. About babypips i think i will go through the site as its my first time of hearing it.

It will really take some time but we will definetly acheive it. About babypips i think i will go through the site as its my first time of hearing it.
yes, as far as we keep learning, success is in our path. forex trading is not easy indeed and learning needed to overcome the complexity. by the way, babypips is one of good forex school online and there, you can learn about forex systematically because the material designed to teach you step by step depend on your progress as a trader.

I think demo is only one way to learn Forex.If you want to doing Forex you create a demo account in broker house and practice treading.You also read some Manuel.

I think learning some basic skills that makes trades easy could be a good start. we can start from some of the simple points and then go ahead with it. I think if we are spending the time and money, then surely it would be something good as well. it just that we have to understand how that ends up good for most of the people here.

I think Demo is only way to learn Forex treading.If you practice properly in demo account differently you will be a good trader.

We all know that forex trading can change our life for good if we properly get a good tutor,i think in other to be successful in this business we need to learn it properly,the best way or place to learn forex is babypips perhaps this site gives us the theorically aspect of forex trading we can as well do the pratical part of it with demo account.

I also learned forex trading from Babypips school. It is the best site for basic forex learning. Bloomberg and fx insights is the best website for latest market news. learn about forex trading online another good way reading free online articles and e-books, purchasing a couple of books on the subject etc. One of the best ways to learn forex trading online is to try out a free forex demo account with an online broker. A forex demo account allows you to trade with virtual money using real currency data.

Yea,babypips is really good for a forex beginner,you would get to know what forex is in babypips,after babypips,forex forums are also a good place to learn forex,there you would meet so many members that would enlighten you more on what forex is really is

I think more better approach here is to go with the mentor if there is any friend in the forum etc. You can see that sometimes they can help you much better compared to other traders. I would find that if not mentor then you cna always use the forums and the tutorials or even ebooks.

I think you are very correct,it would be better to learn forex through a close friend or a mentor like you have said,though forums,books,webinars,videos are all still cool but I would prefer a friend to put me through forex trading

by have mentor as guidance, we can trade directly because mentor usually teach us about trading or how to get profit without previously they introduce us about forex basic knowledge. but its not a big problem since basic knowledge have not significant impact to our general trading performance and we can study the basic by ourself .

That's very correct,basic knowledge is not significant to trading since we can learn the basics on our own,but trading would be the main thing that would make us to need someone that would be guiding us through trading before we become experts too